Simple Softmaxx Macro Guide

walls

walls

Iron
There are simple, logical, and fundamental aspects to improving looks, which are in turn correlated with quality of life (the blackpill). I shouldn't have to explain why its important to look good, nor why looks aren't the only thing that is important either. Go looks at Maslows Hierarchy if your braindead.

Too many people are coping with heightmaxxing, taking some intrusive steriods at the ripe of 18, or some assortment of brainrot activity that will have more negative impacts than positive, without even softmaxxing first. Hardmaxxes are a reality in my mind, but all other options generally need to be exhausted first, to which most people overlook. No reason to get a fucking bimax or LL if your going to be a 3/10 subhuman with or without it, plus the financials and recovery. ()

This list is in order. Easy softmaxxes at the top hard/impossible at the bottom where youll be surgerymaxxing. See how many you check off going down the list, then reevaluate yourself.

1. Hygiene
    1. Showering frequently
    2. Brushing teeth with toothpaste every morning and night/ Mouthwash
    3. Washing face every morning/night
    4. Shaving facial hair/ managing well
    5. Deodorant
    6. Washing your bedsheets & pillowcase etc.
    7. General Health
      1. If have some condition/ disease consulting a physician/ fixing. eg. you have type 2 diabetes you are tracking sugar intake.
  2. Presentation
    1. Cologne (iffy -> pheromones)
    2. Dark eyebrows (generally)
    3. Clean Clothes/ Good Style
    4. Plucking your Unibrow/ Shaping eyebrows
    5. Exceptional hair style/ care
    6. Perfectly clear skin
    7. White Teeth
    8. Straight Teeth
    9. Solid Physique
  3. Genetics
    1. Thick hair
    2. Over 183cm
    3. Good bone structure
    4. HARMONY
--
  1. Offset Appeal
    1. Personality
    2. Money
Id like to hear from other people but I feel like a mtn will have all of hygiene, most of presentation, and probably 2 of genetics. Maybe is this is the softmaxx cope pill, but I genuinely believe that you can ascend super hard on appeal by simply taking care of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Nigeriancel and Deleted member 51465
just take a shower and wash your bedsheets theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, zharupodrugu and iam good boy
@Petsmart another 10 post vip

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
your post would be forgotten and buried in like 2 days max
out of anywhere online im not trying to have a fucking digital footprint here.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
as if anyone would care that you were on a giga mainstream meme forum

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
pictures don't even show up in google when you post in the rate section

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Bro has figured this out, everyone clap

There are simple, logical, and fundamental aspects to improving looks, which are in turn correlated with quality of life (the blackpill). I shouldn't have to explain why its important to look good, nor why looks aren't the only thing that is important either. Go looks at Maslows Hierarchy if your braindead.

Too many people are coping with heightmaxxing, taking some intrusive steriods at the ripe of 18, or some assortment of brainrot activity that will have more negative impacts than positive, without even softmaxxing first. Hardmaxxes are a reality in my mind, but all other options generally need to be exhausted first, to which most people overlook. No reason to get a fucking bimax or LL if your going to be a 3/10 subhuman with or without it, plus the financials and recovery. ()

This list is in order. Easy softmaxxes at the top hard/impossible at the bottom where youll be surgerymaxxing. See how many you check off going down the list, then reevaluate yourself.

1. Hygiene
    1. Showering frequently
    2. Brushing teeth with toothpaste every morning and night/ Mouthwash
    3. Washing face every morning/night
    4. Shaving facial hair/ managing well
    5. Deodorant
    6. Washing your bedsheets & pillowcase etc.
    7. General Health
      1. If have some condition/ disease consulting a physician/ fixing. eg. you have type 2 diabetes you are tracking sugar intake.
  2. Presentation
    1. Cologne (iffy -> pheromones)
    2. Dark eyebrows (generally)
    3. Clean Clothes/ Good Style
    4. Plucking your Unibrow/ Shaping eyebrows
    5. Exceptional hair style/ care
    6. Perfectly clear skin
    7. White Teeth
    8. Straight Teeth
    9. Solid Physique
  3. Genetics
    1. Thick hair
    2. Over 183cm
    3. Good bone structure
    4. HARMONY
--
  1. Offset Appeal
    1. Personality
    2. Money
Id like to hear from other people but I feel like a mtn will have all of hygiene, most of presentation, and probably 2 of genetics. Maybe is this is the softmaxx cope pill, but I genuinely believe that you can ascend super hard on appeal by simply taking care of yourself.

I thought this was gonna be decent but fuck you

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski