Simulation theory is an indirect way of admitting the existence of God

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
I hate niggas like Elon Musk and tech geeks and academics who are all smart but they feel they’re too good and prideful to be religious/theistic so they have to admit that God is real by making the case for a tech/computer reality. So annoying!

I immediately stop considering anything else these cucks say.

God is real and He came down into earth in the form of Jesus Christ. He came to live with us and for us and He died for all of our sins. 😇✝️🙏🏻

• +1
Reactions: buflek
there is no god no architecht when we die there is nothing forever just like before we wuz born and shit

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer, lookism, Shade91 and 3 others
Varg, aajonus and sv3rige are reincarnationists

Religion has probably done more to turn people away from the true concept of god than anything else on this planet. The ideologist way of thinking religious people often have is a huge deal breaker and flag to people with any sense of logical or pragmatic based brain patterns.

I mean, why cant god be explained through simulation theory? Because it certainly would if the theory was rooted from any decent sense. Its just another explanation for the same thing. We learn through reflection. If its computer code, the world did it first. We can observe that. Just look how electrical systems work, then look at how our brains work. Same concepts, in matter of fact, the whole reason we thought about doing it and succeeded is by reflecting what our bodies naturally already did. Life itself is proof that some intelligence designed it, regardless of the paths of intelligence we focus on.

There's no smart person who isn't aware of the existence a god. Its a fundamental common sense. So when you have these smart people disprove the existence they are either lying, or are not smart at all. In most cases its really just people who hate the low echochamber of religious fanatic synonyms. The real atheist's are people who know nothing at all.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Varg, aajonus and sv3rige are reincarnationists
Why is a nigga like you watching varg? I used to feel like crap watching him as a kid. Made me feel inferior.

I mean, why cant god be explained through simulation theory? Because it certainly would if the theory was rooted from any decent sense. Its just another explanation for the same thing.
Bro come on. I literally just said this very thing. The simulation theory is God but rebranded for prideful and arrogant people

Reality is whatever you want

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Reality is whatever you want
“god is in all of us”

Simulation theory is not even a concept of Christianity jfl Christcucks always trying to lump themselves into everything. It's more related to eastern religions if anything.

I hate niggas like Elon Musk and tech geeks and academics who are all smart but they feel they’re too good and prideful to be religious/theistic so they have to admit that God is real by making the case for a tech/computer reality. So annoying!

I immediately stop considering anything else these cucks say.

God is real and He came down into earth in the form of Jesus Christ. He came to live with us and for us and He died for all of our sins. 😇✝️🙏🏻
asking just out of curiosity are you british/english?

Simulation theory is not even a concept of Christianity jfl Christcucks always trying to lump themselves into everything. It's more related to eastern religions if anything.
I never claimed it’s a concept of Christianity!

Simulation theory = Rebranded God

That is my point

Why is a nigga like you watching varg? I used to feel like crap watching him as a kid. Made me feel inferior.
He's a lolcow
Also funny norwegian black metal stories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
I’m a global citizen and know no borders
Thats a new and interesting way of saying immigrant, i'm gonna use that next time a whitoid asks me where im from :lul:

• Woah
I’m a global citizen and know no borders
Reason i'm asking is because its very rare to see an actual english british person be as religious/christian as you

• Woah
Thats a new and interesting way of saying immigrant, i'm gonna use that next time a whitoid asks me where im from :lul:
I’m from the garden of Eden

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I honestly don't care if god exists or not.

life is better lived when you think that once you die the only thing that exists is darkness and silence.

basically memento mori

if after I die there is nothing then I won't feel bad because I took advantage of my life and if there is something then there is an extra prize

Reason i'm asking is because its very rare to see an actual english british person be as religious/christian as you
Yes, unfortunately pessimism has gotten ahold of most Brits and as such, most are atheists. Very sad!

Yes, unfortunately pessimism has gotten ahold of most Brits and as such, most are atheists. Very sad!
protestant/anglican?

• +1
I honestly don't care if god exists or not.

life is better lived when you think that once you die the only thing that exists is darkness and silence.

basically memento mori

if after I die there is nothing then I won't feel bad because I took advantage of my life and if there is something then there is an extra prize
You don’t get any prize for not having faith and not practicing said faith. What type of logic is this bruh

You don’t get any prize for not having faith and not practicing said faith. What type of logic is this bruh
I don't know why you see being nihilistic and hopeless as something negative

being nihilistic and believing that there is nothing after death helps me to take advantage of being alive because I know that I'm probably only going to live once and that's it

and therefore not be afraid to pursue things that are really meaningful

still, if believing in the existence of god makes you a better person, then I have nothing against you

to me being a nihilist helps me live a better life (as contradictory as it sounds)

being nihilistic and believing that there is nothing after death helps me to take advantage of being alive because I know that I'm probably only going to live once and that's it

still, if believing in the existence of god makes you a better person, then I have nothing against you

to me being a nihilist helps me live a better life (as contradictory as it sounds)
Do you have a minute to talk about our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

Bro come on. I literally just said this very thing. The simulation theory is God but rebranded for prideful and arrogant people

My main point is, why is the rebrand any more invalid or inferior to the method used by religious fanatics?

Religion is not the gatekeeper of "god' and it never will be. And as a matter of fact, religion statistically and logically can be said the reason a significant amount of people turn away from the truth of reality.

My main point is, why is the rebrand any more invalid or inferior to the method used by religious fanatics?

Religion is not the gatekeeper of "god' and it never will be. And as a matter of fact, religion statistically and logically can be said the reason a significant amount of people turn away from the truth of reality.
It’s invalid because it’s disingenuous.

Also, okay, we’ve established that God exists—now what? Is there an afterlife? Is this all there is? Religion is invalid according to you so what is the next step to getting close to your creator? Or is there no way to do such a thing because God is this super abstract thing to you?

Nihilism has worked to become a form of delusion. I get why people may turn to it, though.

Im not sure about death. Nobody is honestly. Fanatics will claim hell for the wicked but fail to be qualified to even define wickedness outside serious bias and limitations. Not to say such concepts are not real, but ultimately the only way to know what happens after death, is to die. Anyone whos human body isn't dead or have died truly is can never be statistically 100% true about it. And thus, anyone who claims they are without theory right about death, without sufficient pragmatic approach can be doing bad faith to others.

Nihilism of purpose, or nihilism of death is a legit concept but the idea that god or a divine intelligence is not present outside of the reality of human beings and the earth is nonsense. Im not sure why nihilism additionally rejects the idea of god. Sure we may die, and yea maybe its possible we, or maybe some people never live again, but what does that have to do with persisting intelligence? For my sake id rather not adopt myself to obvious contradiction. They are more motivators to living a better life than nihilism that would not require me to adopt a view of delusion.

If you ask me, life is a big paradox. Who created the thing that created the thing that created the thing etc.? If aliens, dragons, or biological cells instructed or founded the body through evolution or whatever theory, what intelligence instructed/founded etc. the conditions of those beings/things to occur? Existence is proof of sentient intelligence itself and the answer is best explained as something in another realm beyond existence, beyond time and everything. There's only one answer/definition that would encompasses all things and that's where we arrived with the concept of "god". Thats why i say its the root. Because the answer is foundational to comprehending anything after it. Saying it does not exist is as if rejecting every truth, or not knowing anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29442
Nihilism has worked to become a form of delusion. I get why people may turn to it, though.

Im not sure about death. Nobody is honestly. Fanatics will claim hell for the wicked but fail to be qualified to even define wickedness outside serious bias and limitations. Not to say such concepts are not real, but ultimately the only way to know what happens after death, is to die. Anyone whos human body isn't dead or have died truly is can never be statistically 100% true about it. And thus, anyone who claims they are without theory right about death, without sufficient pragmatic approach can be doing bad faith to others.

Nihilism of purpose, or nihilism of death is a legit concept but the idea that god or a divine intelligence is not present outside of the reality of human beings and the earth is nonsense. Im not sure why nihilism additionally rejects the idea of god. Sure we may die, and yea maybe its possible we, or maybe some people never live again, but what does that have to do with persisting intelligence? For my sake id rather not adopt myself to obvious contradiction. They are more motivators to living a better life than nihilism that would not require me to adopt a view of delusion.

If you ask me, life is a big paradox. Who created the thing that created the thing that created the thing etc.? If aliens, dragons, or biological cells instructed or founded the body through evolution or whatever theory, what intelligence instructed/founded etc. the conditions of those beings/things to occur? Existence is proof of sentient intelligence itself and the answer is best explained as something in another realm beyond existence, beyond time and everything. There's only one answer/definition that would encompasses all things and that's where we arrived with the concept of "god". Thats why i say its the root. Because the answer is foundational to comprehending anything after it. Saying it does not exist is as if rejecting every truth, or not knowing anything.
I understand what you say, I think I put my comment wrong.

my way of seeing nihilism is basically about death itself, it is probable that some god or something exists (by simple law of cause and effect there must be something that is an uncaused cause to have created the whole universe) but in itself that god must escape our understanding and besides I do not believe that this is good or bad but neutral.

even so i don't know anything about what god is like and therefore i shouldn't give judgments about what he is like

although i am not sure how life after death is i like to go for the side that would be "more logical" if we see it from a biological point of view, which is that simply after death the only thing that exists is the sensation of being asleep but without dreaming or anything like that, only darkness.

thinking this I am discarding the existence of god? of course not but I do not believe that if there is a god he has prepared a life for us after our death if we act in a certain way, he simply sees us as another animal and is busy doing other things and therefore I do not think that we matter to a god because of how tiny we are for him.

even so this is what works for me, I understand that it doesn't work for other people to think in this way and that's ok, in the end it's about finding the meaning of life that benefits you the most to make the most of it.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
Simulation theory is just a desperate way of atheists admitting there is desing and a Designer to this universe without recognizing it at the same time.