Single men should be allowed to adopt

Xtra

Xtra

The adoption system is cucked as fuck. Overly expensive and only couples can adopt, which makes no sense as why would you want to raise another man's children. Even gay couples can adopt but not single men.

I think anyone should be allowed to adopt but it should be free for incels. If single men (particularly rotters) could adopt, the inceldom problem would be solved and so would the homeless children problem. We could adopt little girls and raise them to be perfect wives. Instead we are forced to suffer and jack off due to mindless cuck laws.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MasterMan, Gonthar, Vermilioncore and 5 others
Absolutely not!

Whatever weak mindset led to inceldom must not be imposed on poor kid

• +1
Reactions: MasterMan, scrunchables and med
Absolutely not!

Whatever weak mindset led to inceldom must not be imposed on poor kid
This implies the adopted kid would be a girl and there's no such thing as a female incel.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
The adoption system is cucked as fuck. Overly expensive and only couples can adopt, which makes no sense as why would you want to raise another man's children. Even gay couples can adopt but not single men.

I think anyone should be allowed to adopt but it should be free for incels. If single men (particularly rotters) could adopt, the inceldom problem would be solved and so would the homeless children problem. We could adopt little girls and raise them to be perfect wives. Instead we are forced to suffer and jack off due to mindless cuck laws.
Just buy a girl off struggling Venezuelan families bhai

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
Absolutely not there will be too many rape victims and abused dogs

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
how come they won’t let me become a kindergarten teacher