Site is addictive

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Obito Uchiha maxxing
Fucks sake I feel myself slowly devolving into a rotter, Im on here 24/7 lmao this is fucking bad.
I used to look down on the niggas rotting here like thank god im not like that but now its happening to me
I started neglecting my studies and all I do is post and engage here fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 32285, Deleted member 40471 and 3 others
Relatable, its slowly corrupting my way of thinking

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
  • +1
Fucks sake I feel myself slowly devolving into a rotter, Im on here 24/7 lmao this is fucking bad.
I used to look down on the niggas rotting here like thank god im not like that but now its happening to me
Good, let society collaps once and for all so men can all rot

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Relatable, its slowly corrupting my way of thinking
and its made me have less of a filter in IRL interactions the cutlure on this forum has emboldened me to be say some outrageous shit IRL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
check this website every time I’m doing something monotonous

• +1
and its made me have less of a filter in IRL interactions the cutlure on this forum has emboldened me to be say some outrageous shit IRL
LMAOO SAME

• JFL
This site allows me to take a break from the bullshit of normal life but it makes me feel like an imposter in real life now

W my friends id shit on a site like this and make all the generalizations to make it seem like the people here are unhuman retards

But in reality ive always believed in blackpill without doubt

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mumtazfaza11 and yeeyeeslayer
Youve been Here since 2020 bro its been over for 3 years

the only thing i like about this site is being able to spew our my controversial views without the risk of any repercussion, and being able to talk to other mentals about them

• +1
Reactions: GnosticDemiurge
the only thing i like about this site is being able to spew our my controversial views without the risk of any repercussion, and being able to talk to other mentals about them
I agree, I can be as unfiltered and as rude as I want with no consequences

But this site has also opened my eyes to how people think and perceive the world a lot more.

For example seeing just how many ppl here openly talking abt how they believe whites are superior. And all the racism.

Shows u how toxic ppl/society really is deep down. Cuz at the end of the day the users here are a sample size from our society. So we can extrapolate their attitudes to those of the general public.

@Heinrich Schmidt
I WANNA FUCK YOUR AVI BITCH!!!!!!!

YEAH ME TOO THIS SITE IS LIKE COKE!

• +1
Just block this website on your browser tbh. I should have done this years ago with puahate/sluthate/lookism. I would have been an RN and making good money if I did not waste all the time on those websites.

But this site has also opened my eyes to how people think and perceive the world a lot more.

For example seeing just how many ppl here openly talking abt how they believe whites are superior. And all the racism.

Shows u how toxic ppl/society really is deep down. Cuz at the end of the day the users here are a sample size from our society. So we can extrapolate their attitudes to those of the general public.
We can absolutely NOT extrapolate these peoples opinions to general society 💀💀 your brain is melted

All incels from here only spew out the white supremacy shit because theyve been in the echo chamber for too long/want to get rep/be relatable. Most society doesnt think this way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
Youve been Here since 2020 bro its been over for 3 years
Just saw this, yeah I been a user here for a while but I would barely come on here I ditched this site pretty much all of last year but I only started getting addicted and rotting recently lmao.

That's why you'll see my posts and reps are really low for someone who's been here for like 3 years lmao

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots

the users here are most definitely not a good reflection of the general public jfl