Siva Kaneswaran mogs - curries will mog in the future

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
The future is curry. Once they are showermaxxed and civilisemaxxx a large portion of them end up chad. This nigga mogs the whites. In true typical chad fashion he ended up with an LTB. But he mogged those other whiteboys by a mile.

Behind every curry is chad genetics waiting to breed with a taller and whiter foid. White women were literally made for curries. White-curru admixture MOGS the BBC-white admixture. There needs to be govt-funded initiatives to make curries breed with whites. A master race would be inevitable.

@SidharthTheSlayer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Lynxress, PickleTheSlayer and 8 others
The future is curry. Once they are showermaxxed and civilisemaxxx a large portion of them end up chad. This nigga mogs the whites. In true typical chad fashion he ended up with an LTB. But he mogged those other whiteboys by a mile.

Behind every curry is chad genetics waiting to breed with a taller and whiter foid. White women were literally made for curries. White-curru admixture MOGS the BBC-white admixture. There needs to be govt-funded initiatives to make curries breed with whites. A master race would be inevitable.

View attachment 2729965

View attachment 2729963View attachment 2729964

@SidharthTheSlayer
I look like Siva Kaneswaran and I’m pure Tamil Brahmin.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, lightskinbengali, mayo mogger and 1 other person
Log off old man 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Samsepioler, mayo mogger and 1 other person

View attachment 2729965

@SidharthTheSlayer
if I was this gigachadpreet I would change ny name to a Latino name and larp as Latino, he can pass as it and it would increase his SMV tenfold compared to if he presented himself as Indian with an Indian name

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and SecularIslamist
You picked some ogre looking guy who got hyped off status and saying it’s future. Bro white Latino white mutts etc mog even harder. Just look Cindy Kimberley for eg. show one curry white girls who looks half as good.

View attachment 2729965

@SidharthTheSlayer
Does he used to masterbate

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
curry wil never mog

But he mogged those other whiteboys by a mile.

View attachment 2729965

IMG 1613

Siva gets brutally mogged by his bandmate Max George. That guy in his prime was a literal PSL God.

Prime Max George is want girls lust for. Back in The Wanted’s heyday (2010 - 2014), everybody wanted to sleep with Max George.

Max George was known for being the good looking one in the band too.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and SecularIslamist

View attachment 2729965

@SidharthTheSlayer

Siva gets mogged by his bandmate Max George to oblivion.

Max George in his prime was completely unmoggable.

IMG 1358
IMG 0881

lower third too square

White/Curry mixes don't look like this though lol

Looks like shit bro, stop glazing the fuck out of this pitbull looking nigga, he looks awful
Stop coping. Max has top tier bones and facial robustness, insane colouring, along with thick hair quality (eyebrows, facial hair, and his actual hair - even tho he buzzes it).

I admit he descended with age (as shown in the picture below), but in his prime the guy was a complete mogger who fucked hundreds of girls in the UK (despite even being 5ft 8).

IMG 1614

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Stop coping. Max has top tier bones and facial robustness, insane colouring, along with thick hair quality (eyebrows, facial hair, and his actual hair - even tho he buzzes it).

I admit he descended with age (as shown in the picture below), but in his prime the guy was a complete mogger who fucked hundreds of girls in the UK (despite even being 5ft 8).

View attachment 2757444
What do you even gain from glazing this pitbull looking mofo, he doesn't look good + he's 5'8, there are guys on this forum that mog him lol, he only slayed due to status, i bet if he had no status he wouldn't slay as much

What do you even gain from glazing this pitbull looking mofo, he doesn't look good + he's 5'8, there are guys on this forum that mog him lol, he only slayed due to status, i bet if he had no status he wouldn't slay as much
IMG 1623
IMG 1622
IMG 1620
IMG 1618
IMG 1619
IMG 1617
IMG 1615

This forum (from back in the day) literally had loads of women going on about how Max was the best looking out of all of them.

You’ve clearly not been in the UK if you don’t understand how Max George has an ideal look/pheno for slaying in the UK. Girls like the rough masculine look. And on top of that he had a great frame. Yeah he was cucked by being 5ft 8, but his face was so good looking that his height didn’t matter.

• +1
Reactions: lilith
there are guys on this forum that mog him lol
I just don’t believe this is true. Find me some users that do.
If you find any users you think mog Max George, ask any women “who is better looking out of the two?”, (I won’t do this again, cause it comes across as weird), and I guarantee all will say Max.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I just don’t believe this is true. Find me some users that do.
If you find any users you think mog Max George, ask any women “who is better looking out of the two?”, (I won’t do this again, cause it comes across as weird), and I guarantee all will say Max.
@thatboyd @pneumocystosis and others mog tf out of him