Skin Lightening Update

Yes, sunlight is everywhere.
Why would you tan indoors or when it’s cloudy outside? Also what sunscreen do you use that doesn’t make your face look grey and pasty?

Lmao I never said to use hydroquinone all over your body. Of course I was referring only to the face.

I’m not ethnic like people in this thread so I’m mostly trying to regain the skin tone I had as a kid. If you’re black or south Asian then hydroquinone is risky indeed. I know about exogenous ochronosis but even in darker skinned individuals it shouldn’t happen unless you keep using it over the 3 months standard treatment.
face isn't what I meant by local area stop being argumentative for the sake of it. And no actual white person wants to get lighter skinned jfl, stop the larp.

face isn't what I meant by local area stop being argumentative for the sake of it. And no actual white person wants to get lighter skinned jfl, stop the larp.
Whatever I don’t care about proving myself to a stranger on looksmax. My pheno is med even if Im not from one of those countries and I get confused for Italian or Greek as well as Arab. My skin tone is olive with some darker areas from acne scars and hyperpigmentation on the nose

Give us an update