skin much better, i think in 5 months ill have great skin

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

The Platonic Ideal
Just in time for leanmax, I ll be around 18 percent bf hopefully by October and ill get one month of proper slaying in. Then by January fucking leanmax to 12 percent for ultimate mog

• +1
Reactions: MrBossMan
What was bodyfat % at highest ?

You need tren dbol deca sustanon anavar test halo to be a mogger

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and likenesss
Just in time for leanmax, I ll be around 18 percent bf hopefully by October and ill get one month of proper slaying in. Then by January fucking leanmax to 12 percent for ultimate mog
taz mogs?

taz mogs?
taz, glycolic, azelaic and then oral zinc , cypro low dose (for antihistamine), azithromycin and healing gut with bitter herbs, apple cider vinegar, azithromycin once in awhile, TUDCA , thyroid t3. Micellar gel wash as cleanser and then urea/ vaseline/ ceramide peptide for moisturising. I had death tier skin just two months back now its still not good but much better human, my collagen though is insane due to all i mentioned touching it is very soft just discolouration and pores to deal with

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and MrBossMan
taz, glycolic, azelaic and then oral zinc , cypro low dose (for antihistamine), azithromycin and healing gut with bitter herbs, apple cider vinegar, azithromycin once in awhile, TUDCA , thyroid t3. Micellar gel wash as cleanser and then urea/ vaseline/ ceramide peptide for moisturising. I had death tier skin just two months back now its still not good but much better human, my collagen though is insane due to all i mentioned touching it is very soft just discolouration and pores to deal with
Whats that all bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back