Skin redness cure (easy skinmax)

S

sirmimbing

Bronze
For anyone who struggles with hyperpigmentation, uneven skintone, rosacea or anything like that - you have to try the Dr.Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment. This shit is like magic istg. My skin is pretty clear but sometines has a red undertone to it and I have some hyperpigmentation from previous acne, but when I apply this it all evens out and my skin looks smooth asf.

I tried this and the first day of having it on I got a compliment from a girl saying my skin looked flawless (it didnt, but it looked better) and it's literally no work. Shit's expensive but you just have to put a bit on whenever you wanna look extra good. Honestly can't recommend it enough. Massive skinmax

Attachments

• 559606_swatch.png
    559606_swatch.png
    266.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta, tempelcat4, gambino and 3 others
Ok this looks pretty nice will look into it

• +1
Reactions: Kasubii. and Lev Peshkov
Ok this looks pretty nice will look into it
Yeah I hope it works for you. I've heard some people say it makes them look dry and I think people with darker skintones can't use it as well but for me it was a massive help

Based productive person, always wanted to try but iirc $35 a bottle isn’t sm I was willing to try with no gauruntee

Or just get the LRP Cicaplast and it's the same ingredients with a superior formulation.

How long does a 50 ml bottle last of daily use?

Or just get the LRP Cicaplast and it's the same ingredients with a superior formulation.
I'm pretty sure the cicaplast doesn't color correct. I used it before and to my knowledge its just a heavy moisturizer no?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
What the hell is in it then? Explain the looksmaxxes and what they actually do if you are gonna post it

What the hell is in it then? Explain the looksmaxxes and what they actually do if you are gonna post it
I said it helps with redness. It's a redness relief product. Basically it makes your skintone even asf and hides any flaws like hyperpigmentation and or rosacea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
I said it helps with redness. It's a redness relief product. Basically it makes your skintone even asf and hides any flaws like hyperpigmentation and or rosacea
So it will help my skin become an even tone? Also is this available only online?

So it will help my skin become an even tone? Also is this available only online?
Yes it will even out your skintone. For me that's exactly what it did as well as help hide my hyperpigmentation.
I'd imagine you can find it in stores too. Depends on your location though probably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
It's legit
you will look more pale though, especially if you already have white skin

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
How long does a 50 ml bottle last of daily use?
depends, where on your face do you plan on using it?
anyways you only need to tiny tiny bit when using it, got shocked when I first tried it and realized how little you need.

can confirm this is a good product, discovered it around 2 weeks ago when i was sent a couple samples in an influencer package, i wear it everyday, makes you look 10x better, especially if you have dark eye circles and place it under the eyes. although it does cause a little bit of breakouts due to purging.

• +1
depends, where on your face do you plan on using it?
anyways you only need to tiny tiny bit when using it, got shocked when I first tried it and realized how little you need.
My cheeks tend to get red

My cheeks tend to get red
hmm then I don't know exactly, was asking to see if you had to use in the same places like me.

But It'll last a pretty long time cuz you barely need to apply much for it to look good and to keep it natural looking

can confirm this is a good product, discovered it around 2 weeks ago when i was sent a couple samples in an influencer package, i wear it everyday, makes you look 10x better, especially if you have dark eye circles and place it under the eyes. although it does cause a little bit of breakouts due to purging.
Very true. I havent gotten any breakouts from using it for the past week tho, even tho I've struggled with acne in the past. Maybe its individual

For anyone who struggles with hyperpigmentation, uneven skintone, rosacea or anything like that - you have to try the Dr.Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment. This shit is like magic istg. My skin is pretty clear but sometines has a red undertone to it and I have some hyperpigmentation from previous acne, but when I apply this it all evens out and my skin looks smooth asf.

I tried this and the first day of having it on I got a compliment from a girl saying my skin looked flawless (it didnt, but it looked better) and it's literally no work. Shit's expensive but you just have to put a bit on whenever you wanna look extra good. Honestly can't recommend it enough. Massive skinmax
Madecassosside mogs

I use tretinoin from skinorac for acne and redness for quite sometime and it helps in maintaining my glow

I use tretinoin from skinorac for acne and redness for quite sometime and it helps in maintaining my glow
Yeah that's good but can also trigger redness for others. Tret is more of a long term solution tho. This cream works right away

I have a red nose from something i havent figured out, would it work?

what step on your skincare do u apply it

what step on your skincare do u apply it
I apply it last. Not sure if its the objectively correct way but I feel like it works well since its like a layer that covers stuff up

This shit worked on my rosacea lol, literally whitened my ugly red face, thanks for this godly share🙏

• +1
buying this thankyou brother ill give an update after using

Bb cream better cuz have more coverage?

Newcels never learn
Good thing the real stuff will get slided and gatekept from the masses :feelshmm:

This shit worked on my rosacea lol, literally whitened my ugly red face, thanks for this godly share🙏
Yeah its so good. Happy it helped

really good cream, its giga pumped with a lot of things which work well with each other.

• +1
thank u

• +1