Skin still looks like shit

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
D99520DD F7F5 4D1B AA4A F54538279780

Minoxidil has permanently fucked my skin. I have the skin of a 29 year old at age 16. It has permanently aged my skin and it will likely never return to where it once was.

This is the biggest black pill to swallow. If you’re using Minoxidil and you’re young you’re retarded. Simply put. I’m doing all the collagen copes, retin-a, 2 gals of water a day, dermarolling every now and then, sun exposure, none of it makes a difference. That’s the real black pill right there.

It has aged my skin probably equivalent to smoking for 10 years.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Demir
which minoxidil did you use?

Minoxidil also raped my skin. But I need stubble on my face.

probably has nothing to do with the product

your incelgenetics dont allow to have a cheated beard
I wasn’t even using it for a beard, I was using it for hair growth and my mistake was putting it on after dermarolling for like 4 months.

It has gotten better, I’m about 5 weeks off the Minox but it’s still bad. Just look at it. All the scarring from the acne. I would look way better with perfect skin. Fuck.

Sad shit, man.

I warned you rookie

for what do you use minoxidil again? Beard?

A beard would completely ruin the appeal you potentially could have.

You can't run prettyboy game with beard, or do you plan on making a abprupt transformation into a high T beast?

for what do you use minoxidil again? Beard?

A beard would completely ruin the appeal you potentially could have.

You can't run prettyboy game with beard, or do you plan on making a abprupt transformation into a high T beast?
Man scroll the fuck up and you can see why I’m using it

nice caucasian skull. i fucking admire it

• JFL
Reactions: InZayn
View attachment 92013

Minoxidil has permanently fucked my skin. I have the skin of a 29 year old at age 16. It has permanently aged my skin and it will likely never return to where it once was.

This is the biggest black pill to swallow. If you’re using Minoxidil and you’re young you’re retarded. Simply put. I’m doing all the collagen copes, retin-a, 2 gals of water a day, dermarolling every now and then, sun exposure, none of it makes a difference. That’s the real black pill right there.

It has aged my skin probably equivalent to smoking for 10 years.
You need lots of autophagy