Slavic female opens up to a foreigner and openly mocks Slavic men on domestic travel TV show saying how Slavic genes are not very kind to Slavic men.

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken

If you are a Slavic man in 2019 then it's literally over for you. No Slav woman wants you, no white woman wants you because Slavs are considered untermensch, no East Asian woman wants you because you are scary thug to them and you are too broke to properly cope in SEA. Nobody will understand the pain Slavic men have to go trough each day. The highest abortion rates in World that all come from Slavic lands are literal proof that Slavic women hate us and get disgusted with thought of spawning another Slavic incel or Slavic prostitute. It's literally just slowly kill yourself with alcohol or die like a dog in pointless war for criminal warlords and puppet politicians theory here. I cannot describe with words how it is completely over for Slavic countries and Slavic men in general.

Original thread from “Saudade”;

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, ominion, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
No Slav woman wants you, no white woman wants you because Slavs are considered untermensch, no East Asian woman wants you because you are scary thug to them and you are too broke to properly cope in SEA.

then just date other races?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and murdah
Yes, theres a huge disparity in looks between one another. No wonder ukrainian foids seek refugee in non-slavic countries

Sheboons are an option but most Slavic men don’t want that.

Also not my original thread anyway.

They got a taste of Scandinavian and Western Europe BWC and never looked back.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Slavic women are hot

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Brutal slav men incel drinking to death whilst their female’s party in New York after walking as a supermodel for Vitoria’s secret

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and murdah
Sheboons are an option but most Slavic men don’t want that.

Also not my original thread anyway.
Blk women don’t want Slavic men. Go for ethnic women that love white cock like gooks, Latinas and curries (path of least resistance unless you liken a hard challenge). Avoid ones that don’t like White men unless tall and dame
Triad like Islamic women Arabs pakis Turks and blk foids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, ominion and murdah
Who cares, she's a roastie. Most stacies preffer slavic men anyway. Only the selfhating low confidence ones are dating outwards.
I've seen it many times.

• Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel
brutal

eastern eruope and south east europe is ethnic man's sex land