Slavic Men Are In The Same Category of attractiveness as Australian aborigine and Africans for white people

They just don't though. I mogg most men in the uk

You don’t I’ve seen men in England, there are far more attractive than the average polish monkey.

I hate niggers, but genuinely I’ve seen better looking niggers, than polish men ugliest men in Europe hands down, deformed inbred retards.
Albanians and greeks might be worse

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
sure and supporting what is better? only fascism can save Europe not christianity. not communism . nothing else compares
He's good to support for his ideals but in no way did he achieve it, normies now give Jews sympathy and unironically caused immigration because he killed 75 million Europeans ( There is nobody else who killed that many white people).

He should have just built Germany up.

IMG 2179 Not a single Slav comes close to anything remotely as attractive as any Northern European Germanic/nordic r1b chad, you guys are the lowest class white subhumans.

When i went to bulgaria/macedonia on holiday i saw nothing but moggers. But maybe it’s because they’re south slavs/balkans and have darker features. Every other slavic is usually ugly asf and looks diseased

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
When i went to bulgaria/macedonia on holiday i saw nothing but moggers. But maybe it’s because they’re south slavs/balkans and have darker features. Every other slavic is usually ugly asf and looks diseased
Bulgaria is like 25 percent gypise, that's fucking bullshit. All the moggers migrated to western europe

Albanians and greeks might be worse
Greeks and Albanians don’t struggle with girls on average. Of course men will attack them for various reasons just like men attack blacks online, but women usually like them, ofc there are exceptions but I’m talking about the average

• JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Greeks and Albanians don’t struggle with girls on average. Of course men will attack them for various reasons just like men attack blacks online, but women usually like them, ofc there are exceptions but I’m talking about the average
greeks has horrendous outliers that look curry lmao but on average they're good, and even polish men are above average looking its just that compared to other European men they're sub par because Europe is the best looking continent.

Debunking @HTN_Mentalcel IMG 2162
IMG 2107

IMG 2163
IMG 2106
IMG 2111
IMG 2141
IMG 2136
IMG 2133
IMG 0895
IMG 0896
IMG 0897
IMG 0890
IMG 0879
IMG 0880
IMG 0875
IMG 0876
IMG 0874
IMG 0883
IMG 0863
IMG 0841
IMG 0834
IMG 0832
IMG 0833

@HTN_Mentalcel throughly debunked there’s a REASON, why there’s no Slavic looksmaxxers, because you guys are ugly.

Attachments

• IMG_0875.jpeg
    IMG_0875.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0835.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 0
greeks has horrendous outliers that look curry lmao but on average they're pretty good
Not every Greek is a Greek. During WW1 the ottomans kicked all their Christian’s out who later migrated to Greece. They’re actually Asian, brown (like you) but they call themselves Greek. Original Greeks look fully European

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Bulgaria is like 25 percent gypise, that's fucking bullshit. All the moggers migrated to western europe
Idk about that. Saw plenty of tall man with dark features, tanned skin and light eyes. They didn’t look EE at all and looked quite good

Bulgarian moggers pmsfl 😂

IMG 2198 IMG 2197 IMG 2196 IMG 2195 IMG 2194 IMG 2193 IMG 2192 IMG 2191 IMG 2190 IMG 2187 IMG 2186 IMG 2185 IMG 2197 IMG 2184 IMG 2182 IMG 2183 IMG 2181 IMG 2180 IMG 2189 IMG 2188

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Not every Greek is a Greek. During WW1 the ottomans kicked all their Christian’s out who later migrated to Greece. They’re actually Asian, brown (like you) but they call themselves Greek. Original Greeks look fully European
interesting so that means this guys actually Turkish
Screenshot 2024 01 30 at 41658 PM

why did you edit out the part about be being brown 😂 , JFL I do that too sometimes is say some mean shit to someone and then edit my post cuz it was too harsh.

Lmao @
slavcels keep posting muh one slavchad with frauded bleach blonde hair,

I’ll quote myself “Slavs are like niggers when you tell them Slavs are the ugliest in Europe they point to outlier and go see hurrr durrr”

On average if you were to compare, Nordic/germanic/celtic, Latin, Mediterranean, versus SLAVIC, Slavs are uglier on average, and are the ugliest Europeans

EVEN YOUR FUCKING WOMEN CONSTANTLY SAY YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING UGLY, the Slavic copium is real.

interesting so that means this guys actually Turkish View attachment 2710860

why did you edit out the part about be being brown 😂 , JFL I do that too sometimes is say some mean shit to someone and then edit my post cuz it was too harsh.
I edited it to make it more harsh, I added the you being brown part because you seem to forget it sometimes.

Yes, this guy is as European as a camel, and also ugly as shit, but he’s not the average in Greece and also not Albania.

Me for example who is 86% Greek according to a DNA test look fully European, because I have zero African or Asian admixture.

• Woah
Honestly can't believe that slav men share the same gene as slav women

Idk about that. Saw plenty of tall man with dark features, tanned skin and light eyes. They didn’t look EE at all and looked quite good
Gypsies are the only ones that have kids and white people are immigrating. Bulgaria will be Roman soon

I edited it to make it more harsh, I added the you being brown part because you seem to forget it sometimes.
I am well aware that I'm brown, what makes you think I forget that sometimes?
Yes, this guy is as European as a camel, and also ugly as shit, but he’s not the average in Greece and also not Albania.
I know
Me for example who is 86% Greek according to a DNA test look fully European, because I have zero African or Asian admixture.
what is the remaining 14%

I am well aware that I'm brown, what makes you think I forget that sometimes?

I know

what is the remaining 14%
German, British, French and southern Italian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and MikołajPolesUgliest
@Gengar Go check our IP addresses, some slavshit are claiming everyone here who says something bad about Slavs is my ALT. Imagine being this Shizophrenic
I never said you were on an alt but op made another account dedicated to Albanians and both of them were Swedish 🤔 what a coincidence

German, British, French and southern Italian
you said you were Albanian before, and now you don't have any Albanian ancestry ? how does that make sense

you said you were Albanian before, and now you don't have any Albanian ancestry ? how does that make sense
Albanians and Greeks have the same ancestors and the same haplogroup, we’re just separated by religion and different states

Albanians and Greeks have the same ancestors and the same haplogroup, we’re just separated by religion and different states
so Albanians are just muslim greeks

btw Palestinians are originally greek so if your greek you should support them

as a matter of fact I think a solution to the Israel Palestine conflict is that Palestinians are absorbed by Greece, specifically Crete island because thats where they're originally from

so Albanians are just muslim greeks
Albanins are Muslim Greeks and Greeks are christian Albanians, call it like you want, those names such as Greek etc were created in the 1800‘s, before we were all only separated by religion, not by nationality

• +1
btw Palestinians are originally greek so if your greek you should support them
Todays Palestinians are a mix of everything. They came with the Islamic conquests to jerusalem, before there were no Muslims and no Arab speaking people

Todays Palestinians are a mix of everything. They came with the Islamic conquests to jerusalem, before there were no Muslims and no Arab speaking people
what makes you think I forget that im brown

• JFL
@HTN_Mentalcel IMG 2199

IMG 2200

IMG 2202

Imagine being polish and claiming to mog @HTN_Mentalcel when women in Europe voted you the ugliest and least attractive to date.

You barely mog abos, it’s over for you.

Attachments

• IMG_2199.jpeg
    IMG_2199.jpeg
    531.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2199.jpeg
    IMG_2199.jpeg
    531.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2200.jpeg
    IMG_2200.jpeg
    836 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2202.jpeg
    IMG_2202.jpeg
    415.2 KB · Views: 0
@HTN_Mentalcel View attachment 2710896

View attachment 2710899

View attachment 2710913

Imagine being polish and claiming to mog @HTN_Mentalcel when women in Europe voted you the ugliest and least attractive to date.

You barely mog abos, it’s over for you.

IMAGINE HAVING A POLISH FORUM SET UP WHERE POLISH WOMEN SIT ONLINE AND HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT HOW UGLY YOU ARE FOR 11+ YEARS @HTN_Mentalcel

Use actual data not some random forum posts jfl.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, piec and Tai Lung
@HTN_Mentalcel you’re not Swedish get out of my country, no Swedish girl would ever fuck you, also stop posting meme maps created on reddit, these are websites with real women talking about how fucking ugly you are

• +1
@HTN_Mentalcel you’re not Swedish get out of my country, no Swedish girl would ever fuck you, also stop posting meme maps created on reddit, these are websites with real women talking about how fucking ugly you are
Not from Reddit, it's from the UK.

Understands my plight when all of those supposed subhumans mog me in Russia.
bro i think i see you everywhere saying everyone one mogs you. is it that bad? f

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and The Grinch
3647428 germoids 1

Forgot to post German women

state of the UK jfl

This includes both men and women by the way. The UK has the ugliest and most obnoxious women in the world.
Legit all my English friends tell me how ugly British women are lol

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back