Slay Story - Yes Means Yes and no means be more persistent

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
I was at the bar last night chatting up this russian stacy (genuine stacy facially, extreme appeal kinda bimbo-y instagram influencer pheno, bodymaxxed, 5'10 with platform boots so she was almost my height) when I got a message on Tinder from this ginger stacylite who i see at the gym all the time who texted me yesterday that she wanted to hook up tonight. She said "im on my period but i can still come over and blow you and cuddle"

at this point i left her on read as i was trying to secure russian stacy but she was a solid backup, in middle of talking to russian stacy who was giving me a bunch of IOIs i left her to meet my friends that just got here (and to mess with her and make her think i didnt value her that highly and had more important things to do)

once i said hi to my friends and talked w them for a bit i went back to russian stacy who acted cold towards me (probably for ditching her and leaving her to fend off horny normies who were about to approach her), then i decided i probably wasnt going to be able to bend her over tonight, and responded to ginger stacylite on tinder with my address

i grabbed my coat and went back home after she replied "otw 10 minutes" and went home and met her at the door, she was 5'2 so i towered over her by almost a foot and a half and i could see she got visibly turned on by my
height and frame in the dark, she just wanted to suck me off and then cuddle the whole night but i ended up pounding her gymmaxed ass as she was on her period

still wouldve preferred russian stacy

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, sportsmogger, chosen-one and 1 other person
tl dr

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Guys this is .org not reddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Mr. President, House Lannister and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, m0ss26, nanefer and 4 others
Got damn this is definitely slayers.org. I need to get back to the other site

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues and chosen-one
keep your posts limited to 3 sentences if it's just going to be boring unoriginal larp

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
chill bro he 'turned her on' by towering over her in the dark (hes 5'10)
im 190cm morning height barefoot and i fraud 6'5 with thick shoes (forces, dunks, etc) i wouldve been a foot and 3 inches taller than her

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, finn899 and chosen-one
im 190cm morning height barefoot and i fraud 6'5 with thick shoes (forces, dunks, etc) i wouldve been a foot and 3 inches taller than her
i thought you meant 5'10 counting platform boots my bad

Sexhaver ramblings

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, futuregigamogger and Maalik
Got damn this is definitely slayers.org. I need to get back to the other site
Fr this is making me feel sick jfl. Too many slayer stories in a row.

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
Dreaming about having sex with white girls as a Chink is sad as fuck.

• +1
Dnrd all i saw was ginger and Russian fois
russian =/= white she could be central asian, ginger =/= white, could be Han Chinese with natural red hair

stop freudian slipping about your own deathnic wet dreams of muh aryan blonde blue eyed virgin stacy

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
russian =/= white she could be central asian, ginger =/= white, could be Han Chinese with natural red hair

stop freudian slipping about your own deathnic wet dreams of muh aryan blonde blue eyed virgin stacy
Nigga, you realize how rare it is for Asians to be Ginger, only heard this happen in Uyghurs or Mongolians.

Nigga, you realize how rare it is for Asians to be Ginger, only heard this happen in Uyghurs or Mongolians.
im not talking about asians i specifically said Han Chinese

• JFL
Han Chinese people:

IMG 2994

Absolute subhumans

Even the tiny “white” featured ones are subhuman af:

Herro!

IMG 2995

IMG 2996

IMG 2997

Ooh green eyes, still looks like a ugly gook

IMG 2998

IMG 2999

IMG 3001

IMG 3002

These are the subhumans that come up when you search Han Chinese model :

IMG 3004

Last edited:
  • JFL
😂😂😂 being good looking is cherry picking among these sub humans. We get it, you may be an attractive rich one but 99% hans are still subhumans
im below average for Han Chinese but mid-strong Chadlite anywhere on earth outside of the Celestial Empire

• JFL
im below average for Han Chinese but mid-strong Chadlite anywhere on earth outside of the Celestial Empire
you’re a bigger laughing stock than Indians in the west lol. Chink