Slaying is COPE, the blackpill LIED.

traplurker

traplurker

Iron
This forum will warp your mind into thinking slaying & being a mogger is the end all and be all. The truth is there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Will we slay forever?? It’s not even fulfilling. I want to fulfil my biological reason of a man to reproduce & provide, money is the only way.

People that slay, what do you see in this still? I’m at 20+ and I feel like it’s done. Mostly MTB, some HTB and one stacylite. Will I be happy if I can slay Stacy’s all day long? I will still not go to sleep rich.

What will doing 99+ on tinder do for me? Being born not rich is terrible. Not being to do what I want when I want is agonising. Why can’t I have a Ferrari & a huge house, I can’t swallow the black pill whilst being not rich.

Redpill won, sorry blackpill women aren’t everything . Money is happiness, it’s over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, &Moscow, fuxkdakikez and 18 others
Talking about “IOIs” , virtual likes , and getting extreme surgery just to “slay” all whilst not being financially free. It’s over for me and all men on this forum, we failed.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, thereallegend, RoyaleWithCheese and 8 others
Tired Good Night GIF by Holler Studios

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, fuxkdakikez, 9cel and 4 others
If your not trying to get a good woman with good genetics to give to your future son then you are simply wasting time looksmaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mathis, ZaC, thereallegend and 9 others
What is admirable is the ability to slay, not literally fucking a bunch of girls.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, horsefacin, fuxkdakikez and 11 others
Did you masturbate before write this ? maybe is the reason, comeback in 2h your biology will remind you why

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, Oxygen, 9cel and 14 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Oxygen
Did you masturbate before write this ? maybe is the reason, comeback in 2h your biology will remind you why

No I just slayed and she just left my house, but I don’t feel anything it’s brutal to come back to the reality after sex.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FROM A LONG TIME
MONEY>>>>>>>>>>> LOOKS
MONEY CAN BUY YOU LITERALLY EVERYTHING INCLUDING GOOD LOOKS YOU ARENT BORN A CHAD SO JUST STOP DICKRIDING CHAD IN EVERY POST YOU WILL NEVER BECOME ONE

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, ongifm, overtier1011 and 6 others
If your not trying to get a good woman with good genetics to give to your future son then you are simply wasting time looksmaxxing

You could just do this by betabuxxing tbh

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, thereallegend, T50 Mogger and 1 other person
What is admirable is the ability to slay, not literally fucking a bunch of girls.

Okay but when does it stop? Do I have reprove to myself I can slay every couple of years? Does it stop after I can slay MTB or HTB, when will it be over bhai

Sex is the strongest basic needs, if you fix that then try to elevate yourself in spiritual way, even if you rich you will be sad after spend money in vacuate shit

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, WagedandReady, T50 Mogger and 1 other person
Sex is the strongest basic needs, if you fix that then try to elevate yourself in spiritual way, even if you rich you will be sad after spend money in vacuate shit

To what level? I can slay MTB easily, even if I ghost them before first link they come asking for me. Should I stop now and focus on real things? Or does it feel better when it’s Stacy’s doing this for me.

I just want LTR with someone I get along / build a future with.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and traplurker
Looks and money go Hand in hand. Both can get you the other to some extent

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, ongifm and Dicktator
This forum will warp your mind into thinking slaying & being a mogger is the end all and be all. The truth is there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Will we slay forever?? It’s not even fulfilling. I want to fulfil my biological reason of a man to reproduce & provide, money is the only way.

People that slay, what do you see in this still? I’m at 20+ and I feel like it’s done. Mostly MTB, some HTB and one stacylite. Will I be happy if I can slay Stacy’s all day long? I will still not go to sleep rich.

What will doing 99+ on tinder do for me? Being born not rich is terrible. Not being to do what I want when I want is agonising. Why can’t I have a Ferrari & a huge house, I can’t swallow the black pill whilst being not rich.

Redpill won, sorry blackpill women aren’t everything . Money is happiness, it’s over.

Blackpill is so much more, than about sex and womenizing. Only thing, most people are young here and would want to fuck everything (and there are some other factors too), so the most discussed aspect of blackpill here is attraction. Good looks can however advance you in every way of life. Friendships, connections, carrier. Even your family will love you more, if you are good looking. The way every people treats you in life is all about blackpill, not just attractive women. I recommend you watching the latest Rehab Room videos on youtube. The guy recently started posting videos about exactly this aspect, I mean about everything, that is blackpill, but not attraction.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Patriot, Meister! and 2 others
Looks and money go Hand in hand. Both can get you the other to some extent

Looks can only get you money if you’re Chad. This is even making me think ascending has diminished returns. Yes sub5 to MTN is huge. Going from MTN-HTN in the grand scheme of things is nothing, it’s over. A MTN-HTN will still be liable to betabux that’s just the role of a man, eventually you can’t be pretty boy till 40.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Blackpill is so much more, than about sex and womenizing. Only thing, most people are young here and would want to fuck everything (and there are some other factors too), so the most discussed aspect of blackpill here is attraction. Good looks can however advance you in every way of life. Friendships, connections, carrier. Even your family will love you more, if you are good looking. The way every people treats you in life is all about blackpill, not just attractive women. I recommend you watching the latest Rehab Room videos on youtube. The guy recently started posting videos about exactly this aspect, I mean about everything, that is blackpill, but not attraction.

This is true but as I just posted is there not diminishing returns to this? Granted going from sub5 to MTN is huge but what is really the difference in quality of life between HTN to Chadlite? I’m low HTN but I’m starting to think I would rather be MTN and have a lot of money then be chad and still poor, can’t stand it.

You’re such a foolish dumb ass
News flash money gets old real fast too
You’re just feasting on your carnal desires
Find your soul you midwit
Hahahahahah

Okay but when does it stop? Do I have reprove to myself I can slay every couple of years? Does it stop after I can slay MTB or HTB, when will it be over bhai
Ability to slay is determined primarily just by how you look. Using money as a statusmax to slay just means you don't have the capability to make a female genuinely want to get railed by you

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Yeha this guy is a pure retard
I hope he suffers greatly
Hahahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: vyirus
You’re such a foolish dumb ass
News flash money gets old real fast too
You’re just feasting on your carnal desires
Find your soul you midwit
Hahahahahah

May be true but at least it is something tangible, I want something real and feasible. A Porsche , an Aston Martin , a House. It is at least a goal to chase, slaying is not cutting it for me anymore bhai. I’m chasing attraction that is that even real, “I’m trying to reach chadlite” wtf does that even mean

May be true but at least it is something tangible, I want something real and feasible. A Porsche , an Aston Martin , a House. It is at least a goal to chase, slaying is not cutting it for me anymore bhai. I’m chasing attraction that is that even real, “I’m trying to reach chadlite” wtf does that even mean
All material decays eventually
You get something for Christmas you’re bored by January
You think like a 10 year old holy shit
Hahahahah

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
All material decays eventually
You get something for Christmas you’re bored by January
You think like a 10 year old holy shit
Hahahahah

Not just material things for the sake it of they’re just examples, I think buying a house for my parents would make me happy but I can’t. Or things like taking my future kids on holidays or is spirituality the only thing that will work?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Not just material things for the sake it of they’re just examples, I think buying a house for my parents would make me happy but I can’t. Or things like taking my future kids on holidays or is spirituality the only thing that will work?
Nothing wrong with the chase and the journey , just know it’s probably a trap and won’t make you happy term.
That’s a start though . Try giving more than you take

• +1
Reactions: traplurker
Looks can only get you money if you’re Chad. This is even making me think ascending has diminished returns. Yes sub5 to MTN is huge. Going from MTN-HTN in the grand scheme of things is nothing, it’s over. A MTN-HTN will still be liable to betabux that’s just the role of a man, eventually you can’t be pretty boy till 40.
HTN - chadlite can get good bucks of looks if he plays his cards right

It is better to look outstanding good Maybe surgerymaxxed instead of normie tier With great assets.

I would rather be surgerymaxxed chadlite Or strong htn w good money and the luxus of having some females that finance me a bit and simp.

• +1
Even a great car gets boring. Can say you that

• +1
Reactions: traplurker and autistic_tendencies
HTN - chadlite can get good bucks of looks if he plays his cards right

It is better to look outstanding good Maybe surgerymaxxed instead of normie tier With great assets.

I would rather be surgerymaxxed chadlite Or strong htn w good money and the luxus of having some females that finance me a bit and simp.

Why though, what’s so great about it. I had a foid pay for my cab, hotel, gifts , dinner and cab home on my first time meeting her. It felt good tbh but I can’t imagine living like that forever, it gets boring.

Also there seems to be an age limit on things, I can’t drive and girls think it’s cute (early 20s) I don’t think it will be cute if I’m 30. I just think a woman having to finance me forever is too embarrassing to my ego, think I’m broken

Even a great car gets boring. Can say you that

This is true but as I said to tendencies, I want the money to have impact? Do something for my friends and family, I don’t think ascending will help with this or help me leave any impact on any life

just deny your biological urges theory

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and ostus
You’re acting like rich ppl aren’t miserable.

It’s a bottomless well of ‘not enough’ in every direction (regardless of the chosen maxx’ing path) until you start defining what you want more specifically from life to be content, but that also takes a certain amount of self knowledge and life experience to determine.

• +1

be happy with what you got u not going to have this in the future enjoy it while it lasts

Chad problem

• +1
Muh provide. Almost no one is "financially free". It's better to be blackpilled and get surgeries than wage slave to 'provide" for some snotty kids and a partner you're betabuxing for

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, Skywalker and RoyaleWithCheese
A young jedi need you her bro @anticel (spiritual way)

• +1
Reactions: anticel
i would say that it is about power and space.

attractiveness, youth and spirit is what gives you power over women.
vigor, strength & hard work is what gives you power over men.

in modern times most of the power comes from money. but it isn't real power. it is a system used to enslave us. if you are only ever going after money you are a slave.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, Skywalker, Spiritualcell and 1 other person

have you thought about thinking the other way around ? ;)

no money for my looks

im literally rich and looks and slaying are everything. grass is always greener