Sliding Genioplasty done by The Maercks Institute

meecho738

meecho738

Iron
There really is hope lads

Fuck an implant now i want this

If you're only a little bit recessed i think this is the best option man, cant deny that he ascended

Found somewhere in London that does this procedure for £7500

Hopefully a bit of life fuel for a couple guys have a chill sunday :unsure::D

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-22 at 08-39-33 Patient 14242519 Sliding Genioplasty Before After Photos The...png
    Screenshot 2021-08-22 at 08-39-33 Patient 14242519 Sliding Genioplasty Before After Photos The...png
    449.3 KB · Views: 257
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959, valhalar, AlexBrown84 and 8 others

• So Sad
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
very good result for sliding genio only but wtf is that fucked up price chin wing osteotomy costs so much from other good surgeons jfl

• +1
Reactions: LongForgotten, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Slob and 2 others
consulting next month :love:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: CursedOne, Slob, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
Not getting BSSO/DJS when you're this recessed is questionable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, valhalar, Administrator and 4 others
Is DJS the only way to fix a short lower third/chin? Or can I cope with genio + vertical chin implants?
You need to have a good enough bite/maxillary position to warrant simply getting genio. Genio is good for defining the chin after DJS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, one job away and HQNPmaxxing
Genio is legit for recessed and narrow chins. That nigga was giga recessed. My chin is very narrow and slightly recessed, but it's quite long. Genio widening + 5mm sliding advancement will be enough. I'm ascending before Christmas and it's only a few thousand euros in my shithole.

Attachments

• asdasdasd.jpg
    asdasdasd.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: meecho738 and lilhorizontal32
from Michael B Jordan to human

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24822, valhalar, wateriswet and 4 others

If you're only a little bit recessed i think this is the best option man, cant deny that he ascended

I was coping with genioplasty instead of DJS until recently, but then my doctor said that if I don't get jaw surgery for fixing my TMJ it will eventually begin to hurt and my tooth will also be damaged. One more year without living seems reasonable for getting a full aesthetic and functional result. So never consult with a plastic surgeon without going to see a otolaryngologist first, there will be cases where you'll NEED doing DJS.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad
Is DJS the only way to fix a short lower third/chin? Or can I cope with genio + vertical chin implants?
can i see ur jaw in pm? ur asian we might have similar interest

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing

I am way better than the guy on the left. What should I get

Genio is legit for recessed and narrow chins. That nigga was giga recessed. My chin is very narrow and slightly recessed, but it's quite long. Genio widening + 5mm sliding advancement will be enough. I'm ascending before Christmas and it's only a few thousand euros in my shithole.
Hey. I have a pretty pointy chin of average size but my jawbone is recessed what should I get bimax? Or jaw implants?

Hey. I have a pretty pointy chin of average size but my jawbone is recessed what should I get bimax? Or jaw implants?
Bro jaw surgery is always going to give the best results. It's THE surgery to get if you're subhuman, have an incorrect bite, massive recession etc.
Get jaw surgery if you have the time, money, patience and don't care about wearing braces for potentially a long time. Braces are by far the biggest issue for me. I'm 25 and have to talk to people every day. The nature of my job makes it unfeasible to wear braces for a long period of time. I already barely look 18.
Genioplasty and implants on the other hand are fairly quick and affordable procedures that require no preparation or extensive healing. Both can give good results to most people if done right, but if you're really recessed with a short face/mandible, recessed maxilla and fucked up bite it's just barely masking the issue and often doesn't do much to make you significantly more attractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar and Gaia262
Bro jaw surgery is always going to give the best results. It's THE surgery to get if you're subhuman, have an incorrect bite, massive recession etc.
Get jaw surgery if you have the time, money, patience and don't care about wearing braces for potentially a long time. Braces are by far the biggest issue for me. I'm 25 and have to talk to people every day. The nature of my job makes it unfeasible to wear braces for a long period of time. I already barely look 18.
Genioplasty and implants on the other hand are fairly quick procedures and require no preparation or extensive healing. Both can give good results to most people if done right, but if you're really recessed with a short face/mandible, recessed maxilla and fucked up bite it's just barely masking the issue and often doesn't do much to make you significantly more attractive.
So if both your jaws are recessed then you need bimax.
Btw does genioplasty give you a chiseled jawline??

So if both your jaws are recessed then you need bimax.
Btw does genioplasty give you a chiseled jawline??
A fucked up maxilla can only be fixed with jaw surgery.
Genioplasty changes the chin first and foremost. Any jawline improvement would come from the chin (which is increased in size/projection and even width) pulling the skin and tissue more and potentially resulting in a slightly sharper jawline, but the actual mandible position doesn't change. It does make the mandible longer by giving you more chin projection.
Chin wing genio might give better results depending on your mandible, ramus height, angle etc.

For a more chiseled/larger jawline implants are definitely better, especially custom wraparound implants. It costs a lot more, though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
this nigga needs it done

A fucked up maxilla can only be fixed with jaw surgery.
Genioplasty changes the chin first and foremost. Any jawline improvement would come from the chin (which is increased in size/projection and even width) pulling the skin and tissue more and potentially resulting in a slightly sharper jawline, but the actual mandible position doesn't change. It does make the mandible longer by giving you more chin projection.
Chin wing genio might give better results depending on your mandible, ramus height, angle etc.

For a more chiseled/larger jawline implants are definitely better, especially custom wraparound implants. It costs a lot more, though.
Yeah.
I hear there's midface implants done by Eppley for a slightly recessed maxilla but maxillary hypoplasia can only be cured with surgery

i'm really hoping I can get a good result with either implant or genio for my short and narrow chin/lower third

Can't do bimax

• +1
Reactions: meecho738
i'm really hoping I can get a good result with either implant or genio for my short and narrow chin/lower third

Can't do bimax
why no bimax?

why no bimax?
Too oldcel to wear braces for years, plus too expensive.

Hoping i'll be able to get some sort of improvement from either implant or genio or something. Need taller lower third and little more chin width.

no good surgeons in london. it is just shitty salesmen hiding behind the ancient prestige of harley street.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar and Gaia262
Too oldcel to wear braces for years, plus too expensive.

Hoping i'll be able to get some sort of improvement from either implant or genio or something. Need taller lower third and little more chin width.
Why no bimax with surgery first?

Why no bimax with surgery first?
not suitable for lots of people. Plus would still be braces for at least like 6-8 months after, and also still lots of expense.

blacks have almost ever have receded chin somehow
blacks have protruding teeth which makes their lips protrude a lot, combine this with the size of their lips too and it pretty much overshadows their chins, even if they're decent and it makes them look recessed

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Slob and lasthope
no good surgeons in london. it is just shitty salesmen hiding behind the ancient prestige of harley street.
ill have to look else where in europe then

Which surgeon do widenining + sliding genioplasty?

Needed trimax instead of just a genio

Ain't him a CCW bimax candidate tho? His mandibular angle and occlusal plane are steep alongside the retrusion of the mandible which are commonly treated with said surgery.Genio alone isnt enough to tackle this case from what I've seen.