Slight PCT > Neutral > Strong PCT > Negative Tilt

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
This is the pecking order

positive tilted thick and horizontally long eyebrows>everything you just listed

positive tilted thick and horizontally long eyebrows>everything you just listed
Actually I do agree that positive tilted almond shaped, with long not too thick eyebrows is most asthetic

off white > gray> steel gray > white > black:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

there is no fucking order to anything looks related you fucking autist. like pretty much everything on this fucking earth, the tilt of your eyes can't be fucking delineated as universally good or bad.

the only thing that can be ordered is race, aka white > mulatto > hispanic > black > asian > indian, because

there is no fucking order to anything looks related you fucking autist. like pretty much everything on this fucking earth, the tilt of your eyes can't be fucking delineated as universally good or bad.

the only thing that can be ordered is race, aka white > mulatto > hispanic > black > asian > indian, because
NW0 > NW1 > NW2 > DEATH > NW3

Good looking eyes > ugly eyes bro
Legitimate negative canthal tilt is extremely rare and makes you look deformed. Otherwise there is no ideal canthal tilt, it completely depends on your face.

Legitimate negative canthal tilt is extremely rare and makes you look deformed. Otherwise there is no ideal canthal tilt, it completely depends on your face.
Tbh I'm of the boat that nct doesn't matter as much as psl says it does. In motion it's not that noticeable and positive tilted eyebrows can offset some ugliness from it.

Tbh I'm of the boat that nct doesn't matter as much as psl says it does. In motion it's not that noticeable and positive tilted eyebrows can offset some ugliness from it.
i doubt you actually have nct, you probably just take pics at a low angle.

i doubt you actually have nct, you probably just take pics at a low angle.
I don't think I have nct in any of my pics. I'd say I'm neutral to slightly positive. The problem with my eyes is uee (which effects me more cause I'm tall) and my eyes are slightly asymmetric as one is slightly higher than the other. I'm just saying I think nct is over dramatized