slim fit shirts that show off physique only look try hard on sub HTNs, but is a good halo for gl guys

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
As a HTN-Chadlite i get compliments from girls on wearing these shirts and they talk about how good my arms look etc. meanwhile when I was LTN / subhuman and wore these shirts I just looked like a gym obsessed freak. and it’s not roasties either , I wore a slim fit calvin klein shirt on first date w a non nt 16yo virgin and she told me it looked hot unprovoked and later told me she was wet looking at my arms across the table when we were eating

Also being tanned is a huge benefit to looking good in these shirts, and gives more of a NT sport beach type athlete look while pale skin looks like you sit inside all day and live in the gym

HTN + Gymcelled + Slim fit shirt = looking like athlete = athlete halo

Sub Htn + gymcelled + slim shirt = looking like try hard gym obsessed freak

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, RichardSpencel, Cutecel2001 and 11 others
Brag post, but valid point.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, BoredPrince, Deleted member 40471 and 1 other person
As a HTN-Chadlite i get compliments from girls on wearing these shirts and they talk about how good my arms look etc. meanwhile when I was LTN / subhuman and wore these shirts I just looked like a gym obsessed freak. and it’s not roasties either , I wore a slim fit calvin klein shirt on first date w a non nt 16yo virgin and she told me it looked hot unprovoked and later told me she was wet looking at my arms across the table when we were eating

Also being tanned is a huge benefit to looking good in these shirts, and gives more of a NT sport beach type athlete look while pale skin looks like you sit inside all day and live in the gym

also impossible if youre framecel btw

• JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23
Ok, mr. Thurston

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and lebronjames23
these are never optimal

black pants, black t-shirt + 7/10 looks = godlike appearance

gymcelled

delusional tryhard subhuman detected

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, twilight and lebronjames23

how old are you

• +1
Welcome back my friend

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 22924 and FutureSlayer
I mog u faggot lmao, keep rotting brah

19 brother

thanks g, I’ll leave in another week or so , about to be in a LTR ascension is going well
Wtf are you 19 o thought you where 21+ or so

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

Htn is good looking, you absolute retard.

• +1
can I see ur face in pm

• +1
No shit when did I claim otherwise lmfao. That was the whole point of this post, if your HTN or above your GL

"BUT it is a good halo for gl guys"

Dumbass nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and autistic_tendencies
"BUT it is a good halo for gl guys"

Dumbass nigger.
I agree with him, an ugly gymcelled person will look like he is overcompensating (even if he is not) while a GL gymcelled guy’s face will match his body

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, autistic_tendencies and lebronjames23
Honestly I think I am a strong MTN but even when I wear slim fit shirts I def got more IOIs and attention, even just direct approaches. I ditched it cus I thought it was tryhard and oversized shirts would help jfl.

Good point about tan skin too. Makes you seem more like an athlete as opposed to rotter gym bro

• Love it
how does one go from LTN to chadlite

• +1
Honestly I think I am a strong MTN but even when I wear slim fit shirts I def got more IOIs and attention, even just direct approaches. I ditched it cus I thought it was tryhard and oversized shirts would help jfl.

Good point about tan skin too. Makes you seem more like an athlete as opposed to rotter gym bro
Yeah def bro get a nice tan and wear them. mtn might be able to pull it off tbh especially if ur white or black. oversized shirts reduce my SMV so much tbh I notice way better results w slim fits

• +1
Yeah def bro get a nice tan and wear them. mtn might be able to pull it off tbh especially if ur white or black. oversized shirts reduce my SMV so much tbh I notice way better results w slim fits
Yeah legit. Honestly maybe controversial but I have been told I look mixed white/black (am middle eastern tho) so maybe that’s why I was able to get away with ripped slim jeans and slim t shirts. I feel like any other pheno tried it it’ll look goofy.

JFL you motivated me to try out my old fits tho good thread

Face is king

• +1

connor-murphy-lookism.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and lebronjames23
  • So Sad
Reactions: twilight
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Cutecel2001 and lebronjames23
  • +1
I was in love with slim fit in most of my life, but I started wearing baggy clothes recently, because I want young women, I mean 18-23 and that's the trend among them nowadays. I had a 20yo gf, who helped me with style a lot. She and other girls told me full slim fit looks try hard and oldish to them. I am tall and slim with a better face. Baggy clothes ftw. Now both or at least one of my piece of clothes on me is baggy. (By two I mean the piece of clothes on my lower body and the other on my upper body.) If you have low bodyfat and are leanmaxxed, baggy clothes will look good on you. However, if you are truly jacked, I can accept that slim fit can appeal to many women too.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I was in love with slim fit in most of my life, but I started wearing baggy clothes recently, because I want young women, I mean 18-23 and that's the trend among them nowadays. I had a 20yo gf, who helped me with style a lot. She and other girls told me full slim fit looks try hard and oldish to them. I am tall and slim with a better face. Baggy clothes ftw. Now both or at least one of my piece of clothes on me is baggy. (By two I mean the piece of clothes on my lower body and the other on my upper body.) If you have low bodyfat and are leanmaxxed, baggy clothes will look good on you. However, if you are truly jacked, I can accept that slim fit can appeal to many women too.
did u read my thread? I’m not even super jacked like that just like a decent physique and I had a virgin 16 year old girl tell me how wet it was seeing my arms and veins popping through the shirt. I told her I was gonna wear a baggy shirt originally and she said thank god I didn’t.

only reason most girls are w guys w baggy clothes is cuz most guys look rubbish in a slim shirt so they wear baggy. if you look good in a slim they mog

• +1
Fitted is best

• Love it
did u read my thread? I’m not even super jacked like that just like a decent physique and I had a virgin 16 year old girl tell me how wet it was seeing my arms and veins popping through the shirt. I told her I was gonna wear a baggy shirt originally and she said thank god I didn’t.

only reason most girls are w guys w baggy clothes is cuz most guys look rubbish in a slim shirt so they wear baggy. if you look good in a slim they mog

That is your experience. Mine is different. I was wearing fitting clothes for a decade and didn't get a single compliment. While no one said it looked like shit, there were barely any compliments either. Now I swithced to baggy clothes recently and get some compliments while it helps me so young women percieve me as one among them with a young style, not an older guy. While you might not, I need this boost.

Welcome back bro

• Love it
Or just wear a shirt that fits you jfl