Small changes to your looks make no difference & are wasting your time

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
Small, minute-detail changes to men's looks are extremely useless and trust me -- no one notices or cares if you don't point it out. No one notices a man with a tiny "touch up" IRL.

E.G., SOFTMAXXING. It would seem it makes a big difference in an up close, high res. photo when you know what to look for. Reality? Big difference. In reality, no one notices subtleties.

You may THINK that spending all of that extra time in front of the mirror is helping you, but in reality almost no one notices or gives a fuck if they do. "Softmaxxing" is cope for this reason.

You are not going from incel to Chad by spending 10 more minutes in front of the mirror, so the difference will be HIGHLY negligible. You won't get "prettier" & definitely not sexier.

Anyone who says otherwise is living in a fantasyland who thinks they can go from incel to slayer with a stereotypical woman's preparation/bathroom routine or her "getting ready" period (doesn't work for guys). Guys can't go from no sex appeal to sex appeal in front of a mirror in their home.

Softmaxxing transformations ONLY aid girls because their requirements for being "hot" are piss poor. But you're not a woman (entirely) so it's COPE.

No thing you can change in a short amount of time -- with little effort/cost -- is going to make a man go from invisible to visible. Not a thing at all. If there's anything small to "touch up" no one will notice, trust me. You won't cover up a blemish and suddenly start getting pussy.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goldpill
The only "quick" softmax you can do is topical retin-a (tretinoin), but even that will only show results within 3-6 months.

I can't think of anything else that is fast and non-invasive, besides a haircut. Or maybe a spray tan.

Anything that substantially increases your SMV (maybe by 1-1.5 pts) involves months or years of body fat cutting, or hardmaxing like plastic surgery.

It's brutal and unfair since women can enhance their SMV by 3 points within 60 minutes by applying makeup.
But life is unfair.
Makeup without

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Crayola CØck
Lol when I dont condition my hair I look like a hobo but when I do I get iois.

Your takes are retarded as fuck ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Detective, capybar, Deleted member 29747 and 2 others
0JyaBcy.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck
no you're lying I'm gonna buy 30$ looksmaxing course and I'll become chad

Lol when I dont condition my hair I look like a hobo but when I do I get compliments daily.

Your takes are retarded as fuck ngl

Yeah I'm sure you fucked your 16 year old Stacy babysitter at age 12 because you conditioned your hair that day too, right?

Or was it that hot, 33 year old model mom who complimented on how good your bubblegum perfume was at age 13, then wanted to be creampied? Keep the tales going, buddy. Everyone knows no guy can go from invisible turd to sex appeal with a daily routine or "softmax."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nullptrs and TAChipmunk
Yeah I'm sure you fucked your 16 year old Stacy babysitter at age 12 because you conditioned your hair that day too, right?

Or was it that hot, 33 year old model mom who complimented on how good your bubblegum perfume was at age 13, then wanted to be creampied? Keep the tales going, buddy. Everyone knows no guy can go from invisible turd to sex appeal with a daily routine or "softmax."
IMG 3129

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Small, minute-detail changes to men's looks are extremely useless and trust me -- no one notices or cares if you don't point it out. No one notices a man with a tiny "touch up" IRL.

E.G., SOFTMAXXING. It would seem it makes a big difference in an up close, high res. photo when you know what to look for. Reality? Big difference. In reality, no one notices subtleties.

You may THINK that spending all of that extra time in front of the mirror is helping you, but in reality almost no one notices or gives a fuck if they do. "Softmaxxing" is cope for this reason.

You are not going from incel to Chad by spending 10 more minutes in front of the mirror, so the difference will be HIGHLY negligible. You won't get "prettier" & definitely not sexier.

Anyone who says otherwise is living in a fantasyland who thinks they can go from incel to slayer with a stereotypical woman's preparation/bathroom routine or her "getting ready" period (doesn't work for guys). Guys can't go from no sex appeal to sex appeal in front of a mirror in their home.

Softmaxxing transformations ONLY aid girls because their requirements for being "hot" are piss poor. But you're not a woman (entirely) so it's COPE.

No thing you can change in a short amount of time -- with little effort/cost -- is going to make a man go from invisible to visible. Not a thing at all. If there's anything small to "touch up" no one will notice, trust me. You won't cover up a blemish and suddenly start getting pussy.

Your wrong retard different hair styles litterally change how your face looks, spending 10 minutes in front of a mirror can change how you look just because you don’t know what to do in front of a mirror doesn’t mean nobody does

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Your wrong retard different hair styles litterally change how your face looks, spending 10 minutes in front of a mirror can change how you look just because you don’t know what to do in front of a mirror doesn’t mean nobody does

sddefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and Deleted member 29747

In my opinion, acne makes chad mtn

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Crayola CØck
softmaxxes add up - dont know what to tell you to change your mind.