Skin is

• Overrated

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Underrated

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I noticed sleep deprivation maxxing and not putting moisturizer makes my pores bigger and rougher skin.

Centella ampoule and moisturizer atleast give back the moisturize and makes the pores smaller.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Clavicular, Feliezzx and 1 other person
try using a sulfur mask to actually shrink your pores

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I noticed sleep deprivation maxxing and not putting moisturizer makes my pores bigger and rougher skin.

Centella ampoule and moisturizer atleast give back the moisturize and makes the pores smaller.
Whats the best way to get glass skin do you have a guid? Ill give you my debloat methods in return and how i grew my wrists in 6 months

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
Whats the best way to get glass skin do you have a guid? Ill give you my debloat methods in return

Sleep
Hydrate from the insides
Moisture
Tret
Moisture
Sunscreen
Double cleansing

Somehow electrolytes drinks are the only liquid I can consume that will debloat me

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Sleep
Hydrate from the insides
Moisture
Tret
Moisture
Sunscreen
Double cleansing

Somehow electrolytes drinks are the only liquid I can consume that will debloat me
What i do before going out is water flushing drinking a lot of water at the gym then cardio finnishing with sauna and takeing like 10 pisses debloats me like crazy i go from htn to low cl imo

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
And for wrists i grab a 10lbs dunbel put my arms in front of me straight formard and move my wrist only uo and down my old watches dont fit anymore i was also on osta when i did this

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, kingpiin and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
What i do before going out is water flushing drinking a lot of water at the gym then cardio finnishing with sauna and takeing like 10 pisses debloats me like crazy i go from htn to low cl imo
Water goes through me if not combined with sodium potassium and dextrose.

Sauna and cardio makes me too giga dehydrated so my body overcompensates by retaining fluid on my face afterwards

Water goes through me if not combined with sodium potassium and dextrose.

Sauna and cardio makes me too giga dehydrated so my body overcompensates by retaining fluid on my face afterwards
Everyone is diffrent i guess there is no universal guid people need to experiment but i do get pissed off when i see people with stomachs have lean faces

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Mtn can ascend to htn with perfect skin
Source: Tiktok

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Mtn can ascend to htn with perfect skin
Source: Tiktok
Fr?

I think they can ascend to htn with good skin, good hair and good style

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
Skin can make an MTN into an HTN or a Chadlite into a subhuman, depending on which way it goes. Nothing is more important.

Sleep
Hydrate from the insides
Moisture
Tret
Moisture
Sunscreen
Double cleansing

will i get the same results if do all these except tret?

Real