SMASH MY BONES

S

Srit Aryal

Iron
what areas can i bonesmash and what areas can I NOT bonesmash, I gotta bone smash help

smash latinas they are hot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, macedonpsycho, Detective and 4 others
you need to do it with an induatrial iron hammer for it to work

i do 10 min sessions per day, you need to hit your browridge, maxilla (unde your nose) and your jaw

and you need to hit it hard dawg, like if you actually wanted to get chad tier bones

i went from mtn to chadlite just by bonesmashing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, 5'7 zoomer, Allornothing and 5 others
Use your knuckles, hit your superciliary arches on your frontal lobe and your cheekbone area(zygomatic arch, infraorbital region)

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, midlatinocel, Deleted member 49130 and 1 other person
take a hammer and smash your (morning) bone(r) when you wake up bro makes it grow :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel

i do 10 min sessions per day, you need to hit your browridge, maxilla (unde your nose) and your jaw

and you need to hit it hard dawg, like if you actually wanted to get chad tier bones

Please kys

are you retarded..

Headbutting will work

theres only one way to find out

wdym with "please"

i wont kys bc some faggot tells me to kys in a shit forum lol
i do 10 min sessions per day, you need to hit your maxilla (unde your nose) and
I mean you seriously have no idea what you’re taking about yet you seriously advise people to dangerously hit themselves in their skulls with a hammer.

I’m kindly requesting you slit your wrists parallel.

“I won’t just because someone told me to 🤓” is just selfish.

break your kneecaps

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
I mean you seriously have no idea what you’re taking about yet you seriously advise people to dangerously hit themselves in their skulls with a hammer.

I’m kindly requesting you slit your wrists parallel.

“I won’t just because someone told me to 🤓” is just selfish.
"I mean you seriously have no idea what you’re taking about yet you seriously advise people to dangerously hit themselves in their skulls with a hammer."👆🤓

miserable oldcel still cant notice the sarcasm in my main post

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing

"I mean you seriously have no idea what you’re taking about yet you seriously advise people to dangerously hit themselves in their skulls with a hammer."👆🤓

miserable oldcel still cant notice the sarcasm in my main post
Love how people always backtrack here when they’re wrong. Have some shame dickhead. Muh oldcel. Just stay quiet like a good little bitch when you’re wrong. Anyone who isn’t retarded isn’t older than you.

I’ve heard little rumours you can bonesmash your iris for A10 eyes

Love how people always backtrack here when they’re wrong. Have some shame dickhead. Muh oldcel. Just stay quiet like a good little bitch when you’re wrong. Anyone who isn’t retarded isn’t older than you.
holy shit, wrong about what you retarded schizo?

why are you pulling random shit out of your ass to try to make people feel as miserable as you

i never made any real affirmation about bonesmashing and it was merely a sarcastic post where i made fun of it

you just got salty because you were the only autist who couldnt get the joke

holy shit, wrong about what you retarded schizo?

why are you pulling random shit out of your ass to try to make people feel as miserable as you

i never made any real affirmation about bonesmashing and it was merely a sarcastic post where i made fun of it

you just got salty because you were the only autist who couldnt get the joke
Grade A dickhead at this point. Bet you insult your friends and tell them you were joking. Whatever go hit yourself with a hammer you’re not fooling anyone.

Grade A dickhead at this point. Bet you insult your friends and tell them you were joking. Whatever go hit yourself with a hammer you’re not fooling anyone.

i recommend you to follow the guide i posted at the start of this thread

hitting your skull with a hammer wont grow your dogshit pajeet bones but it might make you slightly less retarded compared to now

This forum is full of trolls you retard, he was obviously joking. Quit being a low IQ dogcel

DON'T BONESMASH WITH A HAMMER

It's dangerous guy above is trolling you

Hammer is too soft and you'll atrophy your bones

Use a bullet instead

But it needs to go 100km/h into your skull

More force = More growth

lay flat on your back and get someone to drop a cannon ball on ur face from at least 12 ft high