Smashed the door window in my house

randomop

randomop

🏴‍☠️Yay!
My dad came into my room I was butt naked changing , and he started fucking shouting at me that I forgot to put the toilet paper in it’s place as I used it to blow my nose.

Out of rage I wanted to close my door because it was left open. I accidentally hit the middle where the glass is and I destroyed it. Normally im a chill guy but I was fucking tired of everything

a part of my hand started to bleed and I fixed it , but doesn’t matter

Now my parents are gonna call a psychiatrist. They won’t give me money anymore so idk if I will be able to buy gh

This fucking sucks , I just want my hormones and stuff. That’s the last thing I’m asking from them , but looks like there isn’t hope and maybe I’m destined to LDAR or Rope

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGERRAT, YOU DON'T DESERVE SHIT, YOU PATHETIC LITTLE BITCH, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE, YOU DESERVE TO BE PUT DOWN LIKE THE FUCKING ANIMAL YOU ARE.
YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT, A FUCKING USELESS CUNT, YOU ARE THE REASON WHY THE WORLD IS FUCKED UP, YOU FUCKING FILTHY SHITSKIN, YOU ARE THE REASON WHY THE WORLD IS SO FUCKED UP, YOU SHOULD BE ERADICATED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH, YOU FUCKING FILTH.

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGERRAT, YOU DON'T DESERVE SHIT, YOU PATHETIC LITTLE BITCH, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE, YOU DESERVE TO BE PUT DOWN LIKE THE FUCKING ANIMAL YOU ARE.
YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT, A FUCKING USELESS CUNT, YOU ARE THE REASON WHY THE WORLD IS FUCKED UP, YOU FUCKING FILTHY SHITSKIN, YOU ARE THE REASON WHY THE WORLD IS SO FUCKED UP, YOU SHOULD BE ERADICATED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH, YOU FUCKING FILTH.
you think you are edgy or some shit ?

>toiletpaper lock

• +1
Reactions: randomop