Smoking is a terrible habit that womyn find unattractive!

Here was me thinking the guy in your avatar was a tramp that you were making fun off.

First dude below 3psl to show their face. Props. Major props.
Ok but he lifemogs sad shirtless curry ranter to the moon and back

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and gamma
Ok but he lifemogs sad shirtless curry ranter to the moon and back

First of all:

Nobody is allowed to have a life in the UK. We have the strictest lockdown in the world. Hardly any point wearing your best clothes indoors. You think I'd even have found this place in aim of improving one's appearance otherwise?

Second of all:

Why? Because he is out on the streets smoking dirty cigarettes? All day? He dresses, styles and acts like a homeless tramp. None of you are blasting his ugly face because he is white JFL. Makes me laugh. If this was an ethnic, you'd be murdering him.

Third of all:

He couldn't get a proper girlfriend so needed to run just be white game on an Asian?

As she said. He could only get a gook:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hennypapi, everythingisacope, gamma and 1 other person
I made about $2,700 a month before I quit. You think cigarettes are cheap? My last apartment only cost about $200 a month. I wish I had pictures. It's very easy to stack a lot of bread in China.
What job (& hours?) can an American incel like you (me) do in China for $2700 may I ask?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
What job (& hours?) can an American incel like you (me) do in China for $2700 may I ask?
Teaching English. Last job I worked Wednesday through Friday from 4:00pm to 8:00pm, Saturday/Sunday from 9:00am to 6:00pm with a 2 hour lunch break, and having Mondays/Teusdays off. This is a pretty standard/typical work schedule for a foreign teacher at any training school.
First of all:

Nobody is allowed to have a life in the UK. We have the strictest lockdown in the world. Hardly any point wearing your best clothes indoors. You think I'd even have found this place in aim of improving one's appearance otherwise?

Second of all:

Why? Because he is out on the streets smoking dirty cigarettes? All day? He dresses, styles and acts like a homeless tramp. None of you are blasting his ugly face because he is white JFL. Makes me laugh. If this was an ethnic, you'd be murdering him.

Third of all:

He couldn't get a proper girlfriend so needed to run just be white game on an Asian?

Ok, dude. You might think my face is ugly, but women don't. They never have. So it doesn't matter. I've never had any problem attracting women, anywhere. Besides that, I've never had to looksmaxx. I can go out without showering, dressing nice, or brushing my teeth in a week and still have women (gooks, whites, blacks, curries, beckies, stacies, jail baits, or grannies) eating out of the palm of my hand if I want. It's always been that way with me.

You can believe me or not. I know the difference. Don't ask for proof either. I'm not f*cking "NT", and have never used social media of any kind (except for WeChat, this site, and an incel site). So I don't tend to take pictures with anybody.

I've been living in the developing and 3rd world for nine years now, because I prefer it, and have only been married for two. I didn't come here for the sake of women.

I'm here to push the redpill. That's it. And to troll a bit, lol.

Teaching English. Last job I worked Wednesday through Friday from 4:00pm to 8:00pm, Saturday/Sunday from 9:00am to 6:00pm with a 2 hour lunch break, and having Mondays/Teusdays off. This is a pretty standard/typical work schedule for a foreign teacher at any training school.
Ok, dude. You might think my face is ugly, but women don't. They never have. So it doesn't matter. I've never had any problem attracting women, anywhere. Besides that, I've never had to looksmaxx. I can go out without showering, dressing nice, or brushing my teeth in a week and still have women (gooks, whites, blacks, curries, beckies, stacies, jail baits, or grannies) eating out of the palm of my hand if I want. It's always been that way with me.

You can believe me or not. I know the difference. Don't ask for proof either. I'm not f*cking "NT", and have never used social media of any kind (except for WeChat, this site, and an incel site). So I don't tend to take pictures with anybody.

I've been living in the developing and 3rd world for nine years now, because I prefer it, and have only been married for two. I didn't come here for the sake of women.

Just be white in a Gook country.

You moved there for a reason.

/discussion.

You may not like it but it's the truth. Loads of white people are like this, even better looking white dudes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: everythingisacope, Deleted member 11053, metagross and 4 others

There's a reason he's been residing in an Asian country for 9 years. Yet claims he can have all women of all orientation eating out of his palm lmao. Please. Dude's deluded. Looks like a tramp but gets away with it in Asia. That's the insanity of being caucasian in those nations full of flat faces.

Claims it's his game that gets him Asian girls. LMAO./ Hahahaha and is here to share his red pill secrets.

Game when you are white in Asia doesn't need to be anything remotely strong. Just be polite and smile and wala.

Just be white in a Gook country.

You moved there for a reason.

/discussion.

You may not like it but it's the truth. Loads of white people are like this, even better looking white dudes.
I moved here because I hated the PC culture, strip malls, walmarts, and too many rules.

There's a reason he's been residing in an Asian country for 9 years. Yet claims he can have all women of all orientation eating out of his palm lmao. Please. Dude's deluded. Looks like a tramp but gets away with it in Asia. That's the insanity of being caucasian in those nations full of flat faces.

Claims it's his game that gets him Asian girls. LMAO./ Hahahaha and is here to share his red pill secrets.

Game when you are white in Asia doesn't need to be anything remotely strong. Just be polite and smile and wala.
Right, you must hate white people for being a curry. I understand. I looked like a tramp in America as well, and used cut my own hair back then too. I more than got away with it)))

Right, you must hate white people for being a curry. I understand. I looked like a tramp in America as well, and used cut my own hair back then too. I more than got away with it)))

Then you slayed ugly girls:

IMG 20210225 153138

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, gamma and Deleted member 12002
  • +1
Yeah, I'm not very polite in person. Not in the least, lol. I'm a huge dick, especially to women who show interest in me.

Yeah, I'm not very polite in person. Not in the least, lol. I'm a huge dick, especially to women who show interest in me.

Prey eyed pale faced white guy with average bones and terrible skin has to run to Asia to get joy. Now thinks he's a playa.

Mmexport1609820029800

Prey eyed pale faced white guy with average bones and terrible skin has to run to Asia to get joy. Now thinks he's a playa.

View attachment 1009276
"Bumbaclot", lol. I seen your video where you tried flashing your eyes aggressively and pointing into the camera like some "alpha" yard boi.

Off this site you're a pussycat. I can see it plain as day.

How are chinese smokes? Any better or worse or different than the usual western brands like camel and marlboro?

• +1
"Bumbaclot", lol. I seen your video where you tried flashing your eyes aggressively and pointing into the camera like some "alpha" yard boi.

Off this site you're a pussycat. I can see it plain as day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and gamma
How are chinese smokes? Any better or worse or different than the usual western brands like camel and marlboro?
Better than all the American ones that were made after 2010. They don't have that FSC chemical that makes it taste like crap, and go out if you don't keep hitting it.

About the same though otherwise. Some brands are better and some are worse. Chunghua is a very good brand. They're definitely better than Marlboro or Camels. The ones I smoke are about the same quality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771 and SkinjobCatastrophe
First of all:

Second of all:

Third of all:

jesus bruv you write me that essay over which life mogs. idk what your life is like I was only joking because of your ironic vids

Tbh I'm not about to murder or blast anyone's face on looksmax. I've never insulted you or any other member's looks that I can remember. I think it's cringe and pointless when kids do that here. Idk why you think I hate ethnics so much or value whiteness like a sfcel

Better than all the American ones that were made after 2010. They don't have that FSC chemical that makes it taste like crap, and go out if you don't keep hitting it.

About the same though otherwise. Some brands are better and some are worse. Chunghua is a very good brand. They're definitely better than Marlboro or Camels. The ones I smoke are about the same quality.
I agree it's better than my favourite dun hill, the best cig I ever tried was a gift from China International student. I remember he showed a cig with rainbow colored tabacco, smells like flower good stuff. And another one in purple package, the brand is something 'long' but I can't remember, the best I ever smoked so far.

I can get zhonghua in where I live but the tax just not worth it.

• +1

If you teach English then what qualifications do you have and did you have to learn mandarin (Chinese?)

• +1
If you teach English then what qualifications do you have and did you have to learn mandarin (Chinese?)
No, I learned Chinese over the years. You don't need it. Most foreigners here can't really speak it.

No qualifications needed. I only went to high school. People will tell you that you need to have a degree, but think about it. The supply of teachers over here will never meet the demand of the population. The schools need you more than you need them. It's impossible not to get hired.

When I first came here I didn't know how to teach at all. I was TERRIBLE at it. Still though, it took my first school 8 months to finally fire me. I got another job, for more pay, on the same day I got fired.

• Woah
Reactions: Patient A
View attachment 1006760

My wife's little brother bought me a carton of cigarettes as a gift for Chinese New Year. Little did he know, I've been meaning to quit.

That's right. It's a misogynistic habit that womyn simply do not like. Therefore I won't do it no more.
View attachment 1006761View attachment 1006771

Here's my last pack of cigarettes guys. I'd ask you all to wish me luck, but I won't need any. This'll probably be somewhere around my 500th attempt at quiting, but I just know I'm gonna make it. This is it!
View attachment 1006786View attachment 1006787View attachment 1006791View attachment 1006793View attachment 1006794View attachment 1006795View attachment 1006796View attachment 1006797
it;s not about women find it attractive. they're gonna prefer some chad who smokes rather than some average guy who has a healthy lifestyle. respect bro ur reducing ur chances of lung cancer

• +1
No, I learned Chinese over the years. You don't need it. Most foreigners here can't really speak it.

No qualifications needed. I only went to high school. People will tell you that you need to have a degree, but think about it. The supply of teachers over here will never meet the demand of the population. The schools need you more than you need them. It's impossible not to get hired.

When I first came here I didn't know how to teach at all. I was TERRIBLE at it. Still though, it took my first school 8 months to finally fire me. I got another job, for more pay, on the same day I got fired.
really ? i heard u need like a ESL certificate or a bachelors??

What is "high T" exactly? Please don't give me a stupid picture for an answer. Could you explain it with words?

Seems to me that the only people who talk about "T" are 60-80 year old men who need to get injections to function properly, and beta b*tch boys.

Lol, you're a beta. Pussy.
soy rage jfl

• +1
Reactions: gamma
really ? i heard u need like a ESL certificate or a bachelors??
Officially yes, but no. Not at all. Things are done differently over here. Most schools have "relationships" with the right people. They can all get fake ducuments pushed through on your behalf. 40-60% of teachers over here are completely "unqualified". Hell, a lot of em aren't even native English speakers. There's tons of Russians passing themselves off as Americans or Brits. The schools pass em off actually. Students won't know the difference. I even ran into a 20 year old Uzbeki working at a top tier Schoo in Shanghai.

Officially yes, but no. Not at all. Things are done differently over here. Most schools have "relationships" with the right people. They can all get fake ducuments pushed through on your behalf. 40-60% of teachers over here are completely "unqualified". Hell, a lot of em aren't even native English speakers. There's tons of Russians passing themselves off as Americans or Brits. The schools pass em off actually. Students won't know the difference. I even ran into a 20 year old Uzbeki working at a top tier Schoo in Shanghai.
Are you diagnosed to be on the spectrum? You have the facial morphology of someone autistic. I don't mean that to be offensive. It's an observation.

For me the angle of the nasal flaring in your profile picture is a dead giveaway. From your posting history, you also seem like someone that lacks self-awareness.

Are you diagnosed to be on the spectrum? You have the facial morphology of someone autistic. I don't mean that to be offensive. It's an observation.

View attachment 1012198View attachment 1012205

For me the angle of the nasal flaring in your profile picture is a dead giveaway. From your posting history, you also seem like someone that lacks self-awareness.
Really? I've never heard about the nasal flaring thing. No.

But no, I'm very self aware. I'm doing it on purpose.

Smoking is a terrible habit that women find unattractive!​

Until Sean O Pry does it

i need to quit smoking aswell, if you think about it your mouthbreathing everytime you inhale
2 IQ, so might aswell quit sports since that makes you mouthbreathe aswell :lul::lul::lul::lul:

2 IQ, so might aswell quit sports since that makes you mouthbreathe aswell :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Sports helps you more tbh and you don't need to mouth breathe all the time while doing sports unless it's some very heavy cardio based sport( track and field and football).

That‘s cool and all but why do you live in a Nazi death camp?

B4E60ED5 55B2 490B A0EF 9E410181445A

• +1
Sports helps you more tbh and you don't need to mouth breathe all the time while doing sports unless it's some very heavy cardio based sport( track and field and football).
Smoking only affects your lungs, collagen and might give you cancer, when you are inhaling, that cannot be considered mouthbreathing. Because mouth breathing only starts taking affect after a long time of doing it, because you are used to having your open mouth to get oxygen therefor you do it all the time, making gravity have a negative effect on your forward growth

Last edited:
Why are you a white monkey ? Is that the only place you are able to slay ?
No, because it's the only place I can move around frequently, and make a lot of money while doing so. See, I don't like to be beholden to any employer. The demand for native English speakers is so high in China that I can get fired from a job making $3,000 a month and have five more job offers for the same amount or more before the day's though. I like to travel. I ain't never structured anything in my life around women.

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Chowdog
View attachment 1006760

My wife's little brother bought me a carton of cigarettes as a gift for Chinese New Year. Little did he know, I've been meaning to quit.

That's right. It's a misogynistic habit that womyn simply do not like. Therefore I won't do it no more.
View attachment 1006761View attachment 1006771

Here's my last pack of cigarettes guys. I'd ask you all to wish me luck, but I won't need any. This'll probably be somewhere around my 500th attempt at quiting, but I just know I'm gonna make it. This is it!
View attachment 1006786View attachment 1006787View attachment 1006791View attachment 1006793View attachment 1006794View attachment 1006795View attachment 1006796View attachment 1006797
Anything you do as an incel is repulsive to women. At your looks level I wouldn’t give 2 shits

Anything you do as an incel is repulsive to women. At your looks level I wouldn’t give 2 shits
You shouldn't give two sh*ts one way or the other. I was being sarcastic with this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13318
isnt smoking bad boy halo?

• +1
Did you quit?

• +1
Could be. Depends on the boy.
every "bad boy" I know smokes cigs or weed, they dont care about health, life of crime makes you high T low inhib

• +1