Smoking worth the health detriments?

B

BreedingMachine

Iron
I smoke like a Turk, a pack a day. Is it worth the negative side effects for looking good while smoking? I've had some girls comment that I look sexy when I smoke. On the other hand, it fucks with my cardio, makes my eye bags worse, worse erections, makes it difficult to always mew because it dries up my mouth and throat. I don't wanna vape, people consider it lame here. Quit smoking or get lung cancer to look good in social situations?
Photo 1545052229 fcb98c1bb279

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel
Are you around girls for every one of those cigarettes? If you're with a specific girl who thinks you looks good smoking then sure why not smoke. But I doubt you're with them 24/7 and you have to be smoking pretty much 24/7 to get through a pack a day. So clearly it's not worth the consequences. I'd say it's never worth the consequences but I could see how in certain social situations its beneficial.

Your example is like saying "I drink 10 beers a day and they negatively impact me but is it worth to continue drinking 10 beers a day for the occasional party on the weekends?" like they dont correlate. You dont need 10 beers a day for that nor do you need a pack of cigs per day

• +1
Reactions: Running! and cyprian_tomaszewski
Are you around girls for every one of those cigarettes? If you're with a specific girl who thinks you looks good smoking then sure why not smoke. But I doubt you're with them 24/7 and you have to be smoking pretty much 24/7 to get through a pack a day. So clearly it's not worth the consequences. I'd say it's never worth the consequences but I could see how in certain social situations its beneficial
I can't smoke socially, I'm addicted to the shit. I either don't smoke at all or smoke 20 a day.
20221111 020422

Smokemog you all

• Love it
Reactions: coispet and distance decay
I smoke like a Turk, a pack a day. Is it worth the negative side effects for looking good while smoking? I've had some girls comment that I look sexy when I smoke. On the other hand, it fucks with my cardio, makes my eye bags worse, worse erections, makes it difficult to always mew because it dries up my mouth and throat. I don't wanna vape, people consider it lame here. Quit smoking or get lung cancer to look good in social situations? View attachment 2644026

Smoke only 4 sticks a day. You should be alright.

• +1
Reactions: Running!
I smoke like a Turk, a pack a day. Is it worth the negative side effects for looking good while smoking? I've had some girls comment that I look sexy when I smoke. On the other hand, it fucks with my cardio, makes my eye bags worse, worse erections, makes it difficult to always mew because it dries up my mouth and throat. I don't wanna vape, people consider it lame here. Quit smoking or get lung cancer to look good in social situations? View attachment 2644026

Yeah smoking fucks up my eyes too.

JFL at smoking. Huge failo. Age like shit, smell like shit and wasted money fucking your health up

• +1
Reactions: Running! and BlondeB1tch
JFL at smoking. Huge failo. Age like shit, smell like shit and wasted money fucking your health up
The breeding potential is high tho

lmao at smoking 20 a day, destroying your collagen and increasing your cancer risk by tenfold ” for appeal “

you can either fix your diet and use tretinoin and play the long game or your a wrinkled 35 year old man with fucked up teeth and a hashy voice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
lmao at smoking 20 a day, destroying your collagen and increasing your cancer risk by tenfold ” for appeal “

you can either fix your diet and use tretinoin and play the long game or your a wrinkled 35 year old man with fucked up teeth and a hashy voice
Well, it starts for the appeal, but now it's an addiction.

you will feel so much better once you stop smoking

smoke weed instead

Nobody cares, neither should you. Life is short why not make it shorter 🤷🏻

Iqos or nothing

Finna start smoking for the aesthetic

• Love it
Reactions: coispet
I’d smoke if it wasn’t for the health issues

Shit looks badass asf but if I came back home after smoking my dad could infiltrate exactly where the smell would come from