SMV scale and Normie Scale is Flawed

M

mercybo

Iron
What i’ve been confused about for a while now is how i’ve been getting rated mtn ltn consistently here but in real life I get many IOIs I have some bodies and stuff. And I had a realization that the SMV scale is literally based on if you want to attract 20+ white women or “stacys” which i’m not attracted to. So I can be ltn in a middle aged white womans eyes but in a short fat ass latina or lightskin eyes i’m a chadlite or htn. You guys made an entire scale of the niche you guys have and rate other guys off a niche that they probably don’t even conform too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52566, tervile1, Debetro and 1 other person
so you are basically saying you can only fuck sheboons. rating seems according to your results

What i’ve been confused about for a while now is how i’ve been getting rated mtn ltn consistently here but in real life I get many IOIs I have some bodies and stuff. And I had a realization that the SMV scale is literally based on if you want to attract 20+ white women or “stacys” which i’m not attracted to. So I can be ltn in a middle aged white womans eyes but in a short fat ass latina or lightskin eyes i’m a chadlite or htn. You guys made an entire scale of the niche you guys have and rate other guys off a niche that they probably don’t even conform too.
nigga do you see the race effect ethnic girls smash any white guy as long he is normie

so you are basically saying you can only fuck sheboons. rating seems according to your results
nope i just don’t want skinny white girls that are 20
nigga do you see the race effect ethnic girls smash any white guy as long he is normie
those are ethnics overseas or in a primarily white college or community. of course an ethnic girl in a white community is going to try to get with a white guy.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah normies with a social circle have regular sex. Some people here are still trying to get to that point, the perceived ideals help for a "aim high, hit low" strategy, as most guys know they can't become chad ever. And people who are normie or above are either bad socially or aiming for a much higher goal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back