So Close to Ascending, but Now I’m Fucked Up

zerotohero

zerotohero

Roping soon
I was on the verge of breaking free from being a rotter. I had my first job lined up, was about to meet this girl I’ve been chatting with, was hitting the gym consistently, and overall, I was starting to take better care of myself.

But then, I got sick for a week, and now everything’s fucked up. Any advice on how to bounce back from this setback and get back on track?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, 5'7 zoomer, efidescontinuado and 4 others
Same thing happened to me. Got ill for like 2 weeks, ruined all my progress. Just start with small steps again - day 1, make sure you eat healthy. Day 2, hit the gym. Day 3, self grooming, etc.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, zerotohero and Akhi
On Tuesday, I spent 14 hours on my phone.

IMG 2117

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, efidescontinuado, SA7 and 1 other person
Bifao and coffee

I was on the verge of breaking free from being a rotter. I had my first job lined up, was about to meet this girl I’ve been chatting with, was hitting the gym consistently, and overall, I was starting to take better care of myself.

But then, I got sick for a week, and now everything’s fucked up. Any advice on how to bounce back from this setback and get back on track?
Getting back on track with the gym is the first step, go in today, idk what ur routine is like, but try to at least do the main compounds or whatever for the day at least and by the end of it your mind will be like “well we are here already might as well just do the rest (cardio, isolations etc)

chads.org

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, kebab and Latinolooksmaxxer
BasedBritFatty wins again @Eli @kebab
do you think you can get a new one, also do you prefer ltr
Yeah I got this postJB mtb on the rizz process she probably gonna want LTR if it works tho

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Yeah I got this postJB mtb on the rizz process she probably gonna want LTR if it works tho
i got some femlet im gonna bang soon, if that dont work ill bleach a viet foid

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Got back in touch with this girl after a short break, but she's showing even less interest now. Any tips on how to turn things around?