so dr taban charges a few hundred dollars for a short online consultation?

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
tenor.gif

i always knew it: persians are worse then jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyearea, SadnessWYJ, baruch and 5 others
for real?

ye. his staff wont even answer easy general questions on the procedure if you write them an email. instead they want to sell you an online consultation where the result is already clear "hey get almond surgery with me for 25k" (i highly doubt you can analyze the eye area into detail in 2d by the way)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
I have an irl consult with him. It costs even more (slightly) jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
I have an irl consult with him. It costs even more (slightly) jfl

whats his price boyo. check what car he is driving when you are at his office.

surprised when it isnt a lambo or something. guy is a well off millionaire for sure

whats his price boyo. check what car he is driving when you are at his office.

surprised when it isnt a lambo or something. guy is a well off millionaire for sure
200 for web consult and 250 for irl

do you guys know any other good surgeon who perform these surgeries? Taban is just way out of my league

20k+ for an eye area surgery? I probably could by a house in my country with that money jfl

do you guys know any other good surgeon who perform these surgeries? Taban is just way out of my league

20k+ for an eye area surgery? I probably could by a house in my country with that money jfl

sadly no but im trying to figure it out.

honestly i think taban is just the best with marketing. eyelid retraction surgery is offered almost in every big city by at least 1 surgeon, same goes for orbital decompression (mostly for thyroid patients though)

its not like dr taban is the only oculoplastic plastic surgeon who is able to perform these procedures in a good and safe way

somewhere in pakistan or india is probably a curry doctor who went to the same med school as taban but in opposite to him he isnt charging 25k usd but 25k rupees

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
Consultation fee is deducted from your operation if you go through with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
He lives rent free in our heads all day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Gaia262
i need to translate oculoplastic plastic surgeon into

french
german
italian
spanish
russian
hindi
portugese
chinese
korean
japanese

and then i need to google. i will find him. the surgeon who is as good as dr taban

sadly no but im trying to figure it out.

honestly i think taban is just the best with marketing. eyelid retraction surgery is offered almost in every big city by at least 1 surgeon, same goes for orbital decompression (mostly for thyroid patients though)

its not like dr taban is the only oculoplastic plastic surgeon who is able to perform these procedures in a good and safe way

somewhere in pakistan or india is probably a curry doctor who went to the same med school as taban but in opposite to him he isnt charging 25k usd but 25k rupees
This tbh. Taban just markets himself extremely well. There are plenty of well qualified surgeons who perform the exact same aesthetic procedures for less money. Taban is just big $ cuz Beverly Hills

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber
@Deliciadecu do you know any good oculoplastic surgeon in this god-forsaken country?

I had an IRL consult with him in beverly hills earlier this year in april or may and had a pretty bad experience. It was the total opposite of my consults with Eppley or Yaremchuk.

I had sent him a CT scan of my skull beforehand, and considering the $350 consultation fee, I thought he would spent a lot of time and go in depth discussing my concerns and options, for at least 30 minutes or so. I thought this guy was an expert on eye aesthetics and was very passionate about what he did.

When I arrived, he barely spent 10 minutes talking to me. He asked me what bothers me about my eyes and I started to describe it to him (dark circles around entire eyes and a hollow/murderer-like appearance). Interrupting me, he went on a 5 minute tirade about how it's caused by a lack of projection of the infraorbital rim and told me to either get implants or a lower blepharoplasty saying it would improve it a lot.

So then I asked him if I could see some before & after results of both procedures, and he showed me some on his phone. To be quite honest I could barely see the difference in most patients, especially male patients.

Then he asked me for my ethnicity and I told him I was Indian. So he showed me a young Indian guy who had the implant procedure done and it was probably the worst result of all. You couldn't tell he had anything done unless you looked from his side profile. It didn't make him any more attractive. Also he had dark circles around his eyes just like me, but you couldn't tell as much because he had very dark skin. But nonetheless, the circles didn't improve with the implants. Not even the under eye portion where the implant goes.

So then again I told him my main concern was the dark circles and bags around my eyes, and that I don't see any improvement of that in the results he showed. All he said in response was "dark circles are very common among Indians. It's not an issue". I was thinking to myself "wtf, that's like telling an ricecel with squinty slits for eyes that their eyes aren't a problem". Then he told me he has another patient to see and he just left and had me talk to his young female assistant. His assistant quoted me $4k for the lower bleph and $23k for the infraorbital rim implants (including anesthesia and hospital fee).

This was in stark contrast to how Eppley and Yaremchuk behaved with me during their consults. Eppley seemed very passionate about what he does and answered all my questions in detail, going above and beyond to describe what I could expect from the surgery, as well as risks involved. He was also very familiar with orthognathic surgery and told me how that would impact everything when I brought it up.

Yaremchuk was not as good as Eppley. When I would ask him questions he would give short answers and not go into detail. I would have to probe him for the details. But at least he didn't completely dismiss my concerns like Taban. Also Yaremchuk was the only one to bring up that I would probably look worse after a Lefort 1 because the upper part of my maxilla is recessed, not the lower.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, socaldude12, brainded and 4 others
I had an IRL consult with him in beverly hills earlier this year in april or may and had a pretty bad experience. It was the total opposite of my consults with Eppley or Yaremchuk.

I had sent him a CT scan of my skull beforehand, and considering the $350 consultation fee, I thought he would spent a lot of time and go in depth discussing my concerns and options, for at least 30 minutes or so. I thought this guy was an expert on eye aesthetics and was very passionate about what he did.

When I arrived, he barely spent 10 minutes talking to me. He asked me what bothers me about my eyes and I started to describe it to him (dark circles around entire eyes and a hollow/murderer-like appearance). Interrupting me, he went on a 5 minute tirade about how it's caused by a lack of projection of the infraorbital rim and told me to either get implants or a lower blepharoplasty saying it would improve it a lot.

So then I asked him if I could see some before & after results of both procedures, and he showed me some on his phone. To be quite honest I could barely see the difference in most patients, especially male patients.

Then he asked me for my ethnicity and I told him I was Indian. So he showed me a young Indian guy who had the implant procedure done and it was probably the worst result of all. You couldn't tell he had anything done unless you looked from his side profile. It didn't make him any more attractive. Also he had dark circles around his eyes just like me, but you couldn't tell as much because he had very dark skin. But nonetheless, the circles didn't improve with the implants. Not even the under eye portion where the implant goes.

So then again I told him my main concern was the dark circles and bags around my eyes, and that I don't see any improvement of that in the results he showed. All he said in response was "dark circles are very common among Indians. It's not an issue". I was thinking to myself "wtf, that's like telling an ricecel with squinty slits for eyes that their eyes aren't a problem". Then he told me he has another patient to see and he just left and had me talk to his young female assistant. His assistant quoted me $4k for the lower bleph and $23k for the infraorbital rim implants (including anesthesia and hospital fee).

This was in stark contrast to how Eppley and Yaremchuk behaved with me during their consults. Eppley seemed very passionate about what he does and answered all my questions in detail, going above and beyond to describe what I could expect from the surgery, as well as risks involved. He was also very familiar with orthognathic surgery and told me how that would impact everything when I brought it up.

Yaremchuk was not as good as Eppley. When I would ask him questions he would give short answers and not go into detail. I would have to probe him for the details. But at least he didn't completely dismiss my concerns like Taban. Also Yaremchuk was the only one to bring up that I would probably look worse after a Lefort 1 because the upper part of my maxilla is recessed, not the lower.

yes if you look at realself his answers (or from his staff) is always the same no matter what the problem is

very insightful post by the way - thank you very much

If all the retard greycels keep pestering surgeons, all of them will start charging money for online consultations, give it some time.

fuc you taban

Infraorbitals implants have weak results especially for the cost.
Fat or fillers are the way to go for under eyes.

Infraorbitals implants have weak results especially for the cost.
Fat or fillers are the way to go for under eyes.
I had hylauronic acid filler injected under the eye. It made zero difference. My eye bags look the same as they did before.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator
I had hylauronic acid filler injected under the eye. It made zero difference. My eye bags look the same as they did before.

why would an implant at the exact same spot make a difference then.

im trying to understand how taban justify his prices

Can you pm pics
Or show a pic of something similar
It sounds like more of a pigmentation issue
Or collapsed fat pad since he recommended blepharoplasty

Last edited:
I’ve spoke with him and he’s been good to me. He can’t just answer randos all day he spent years of his life in school to get paid big bucks to improve people’s eye area. When I talk to him he genuinely seems like he wants to give me a better eye area and the concerns I had

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe
Why do you consult anyway. Just spend little time here, look at each surgeries result, look at the mirror and you will know what you need

Users who are viewing this thread

Back