So happy I didnt move away from college.

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I spoke to a friend who went away for a private college and is already $30,000 in debt for the first year alone for a psychology degree. Meanwhile I pay less than $8,000 a year most of which covered by scholarships. That's more money I can spend on surgeries plus I can just come straight home to LDAR and not look at normies having fun all the time 24/7. So happy I didn't listen to my mom telling me to move out.

I spoke to a friend who went away for a private college and is already $30,000 in debt for the first year alone for a psychology degree. Meanwhile I pay less than $8,000 a year most of which covered by scholarships. That's more money I can spend on surgeries plus I can just come straight home to LDAR and not look at normies having fun all the time 24/7. So happy I didn't listen to my mom telling me to move out.
Yeah, well here in Europe we pay grand total of 0 euros for our education and get all kinds of government assistance so we don't even have to work if we don't want extra money. So fuck you.

I moved out at 17 for uni, not worth tbh, especially since I have no drive and subhuman

Same dude college is fucking faggot shit in 2019

Yeah, well here in Europe we pay grand total of 0 euros for our education and get all kinds of government assistance so we don't even have to work if we don't want extra money. So fuck you.
That might be true but y’all get absolutely fucked in the ass by your government

Psychology degree. How useless. Only good degrees are in STEM.

15997B72 D130 415E B46D 3F97B8246045

:p

$30k for just the first year of some stupid phychology degree? That guy has shoe size IQ. Imagine going in $120k debt for some psychology degree.

I'm thinking about going to a Community College for my first 2 years and then transfering to a 4 year because they pay you 4k per semester if you go to one. But if I do everyone's gonna call me retarded since they're all going to Harvard, Princeton, UChicago.

Kms I should've studymaxxed.

I'm thinking about going to a Community College for my first 2 years and then transfering to a 4 year because they pay you 4k per semester if you go to one. But if I do everyone's gonna call me retarded since they're all going to Harvard, Princeton, UChicago.

Kms I should've studymaxxed.
That's the best plan. JFL at going at spending $20,000 a year that could have been spent on surgery or entrepreneurmaxxing.