So I found another interesting larper

Subhuman232

Subhuman232

Deformed subhuman
And his name is @Scottrg

Let's introduce him first, this nigga claims natty and also claims that he's 15 yrs old and planning to take gear at 18 years old:lul:

Holy fucking shit bro, and a lot of people believe this niggas larping (jfl at the average iq of this forum)

This is what he claims he looks like at 15 and natty:lul:

4059175 IMG 0504

He's actually pretty smart, I can't find this pics, but I found the exact same person who wears the same fucking shirt and has the same build, coincidence? maybe

Screenshot 2024 04 11 21 22 57 724 comssandroidugctrill
Screenshot 2024 04 11 21 24 44 345 comssandroidugctrill
Screenshot 2024 04 11 21 17 27 093 comssandroidugctrill

Interesting that they have the same neck and muscle insertions as well:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aesthetic beauty, starvecell and 5 others
Didn't believe him anyway when he posted his physique in my thread, niggas saying he has that physique AT 15 naturally. Most people won't achieve that with steroids after years of hard work, this nigga apparently has it at 15 naturally.

• +1
Reactions: randomop and Subhuman232
if ur actually jake collins @Scottrg that'd be funny

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey
if ur actually jake collins @Scottrg that'd be funny
He either has the physique and larped about being natty and 15, or doesn't have shit.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
Didn't believe him anyway when he posted his physique in my thread, niggas saying he has that physique AT 15 naturally. Most people won't achieve that with steroids after years of hard work, this nigga apparently has it at 15 naturally.
lots of people believed him though jfl, but I don't know why he's doing this

What do u gain larping in this forum

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
He either has the physique and larped about being natty and 15, or doesn't have shit.
He's either jake collins or he's larping nigga, same shirt and muscle insertions, it can only be him no one else

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and asdvek
how much of a loser does someone have to be to do this ON SOME RANDOM FORUM

Hello thank you for making post about me i see you are big fan of mine:lul:, ofc you wont find any of those pics at google or other fucking stuff because its from my gallery stupido, 2 anyone in the world can buy this tanktop my nega 3 The build isnt smilar to mine, keep being mad

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Hello thank you for making post about me i see you are big fan of mine:lul:, ofc you wont find any of those pics at google or other fucking stuff because its from my gallery stupido, 2 anyone in the world can buy this tanktop my nega 3 The build isnt smilar to mine, keep being mad
stop larping nigga, already blew ur shit out

it's ridiculous that u keep claiming that ur 15 and natty while expecting everyone to have sub80 iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aesthetic beauty and randomop
Also next time while doing reserach pay attention,
IMG 0647

My chest is more developed than his BUT!

IMG 0646

His traps are bigger then mine, also find on this person tiktok the same posion or example photo where he is sitting like this

IMG 0531

THANK YOU WISH YOU GOOD DAY!:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
different lighting nigga, also u could've literally took one of his deleted pics

very same neck as well when he's not flexing
NIGGA :lul::lul::lul::lul: " literally took one of his deleted pics" are you fucking braindead?

NIGGA :lul::lul::lul::lul: " literally took one of his deleted pics" are you fucking braindead?
Ur the braindead one, u could've took one of his pics and he deleted it after

brother why keep larping?

Ur the braindead one, u could've took one of his pics and he deleted it after

brother why keep larping?
YESS because i took 2 screenshots of his video because i knew that hes gonna delete it after nigfa u dumb asf:lul::lul:

Idc what people believe :lul: i know the truth and im happy that u are fucking jealous
it's not jealousy, if ur built like that at 15 I should've been seeing u everywhere right now blowing up

nigga u think ur the fucking god of bodybuilding or sum shit larping like that?

6'1 and 81 kg having that build jfl

YESS because i took 2 screenshots of his video because i knew that hes gonna delete it after nigfa u dumb asf:lul::lul:
it's alright buddy, just keep larping

it's not jealousy, if ur built like that at 15 I should've been seeing u everywhere right now blowing up

nigga u think ur the fucking god of bodybuilding or sum shit larping like that?

6'1 and 81 kg having that build jfl
Why the fuck should i blow up when im not posting anywhere, im not youtuber im not whatever tiktoker, im just normal guy who trains:lul:

He looks like he has tits JFL

Why the fuck should i blow up when im not posting anywhere, im not youtuber im not whatever tiktoker, im just normal guy who trains:lul:
I don't even wanna argue with u anymore tbh, idk why u keep dodging shit

nigga no one's built like that at 15, and ur claiming natty, plus ur 81kg at 6'1 being built like that

stop the larp

Ltn face mtn body

• JFL
Reactions: Ondexxx
I don't even wanna argue with u anymore tbh, idk why u keep dodging shit

nigga no one's built like that at 15, and ur claiming natty, plus ur 81kg at 6'1 being built like that

stop the larp
Then why ur ass creates this post if you dont want to argue anymore dumbass

Cause u won't accept it anyways, no point in arguing, everyone who has average iq won't believe any of ur larp

Ok bro ur 15, natty, 81 kg and 6'1, I believe it now dude, ur happy?

U aint natty

Ogre at 15, let him keep going