So low t

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I'm to low t to rope. I'm scared of what roping would do to my family. They wouldn't understant. That say that i'm so handsome. Just a litle bit more fat. From the other side i don't want to live longer. Also what if just get paralyzed not dead?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
r/dimensionaljumping. try it before you rope

watch out tho.

be careful what you wish for and keep in mind that your family members might not see you anymore

greycel no hope

ead44e1a-c8d6-42fb-b1ca-f260cc1490b8-gif.46891

Last edited:
WTF is that? i could jump to diamension where i am god tier chad?
might as well try it if you are willing to ackknowledge the risks and are planning on roping anyway. make sure to make a note for your family

might as well try it if you are willing to ackknowledge the risks and are planning on roping anyway. make sure to make a note for your family
I'm not planning rope now but i'm scared cos i get more and more frustrated. Even if i ascend with surgeries it won't cure my wasted youth. Also the most painfull thing is chad that stealed everything from me. And my parents say that he's not that goodlooking but i am of course super handsome. Thinking about that my oneits don't even think we're the same species. Like he's human i am like a dog or something. If i don't find reason to live up to 20 yo i will rope