So many garbage looksmaxxers around here

My beard looks alright now, but I have no clue how it wouldbe looked if I kept going. As you definitely can damage hair follicles. Just dont overdo it

Only thing I noticed was hair shedding (all over my body)
U used it for 1 year right?

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
2 years. But I thought it was fake so I started taking 25mg daily for a few months which fucked my up
I see. I will get bloods to properly regulate it.

I'm just scared of hairloss since there's a dht increase

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Imagine not being born a perfect genetic specimen and having to looksmax. Couldn't be me

I ascended hard with sarms, just look at my avi.
Plus my gf said to me when i fucked her "you have such a nice body now holy fuck, look at your veins" while i was nailing her

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and KING REIDYZ
I ascended hard with sarms, just look at my avi.
Plus my gf said to me when i fucked her "you have such a nice body now holy fuck, look at your veins" while i was nailing her
but ppl here cope with twink bodies

but ppl here cope with twink bodies
Men here are faggots or autistic, this website has 0 to do with looksmaxxing it is all about shitposting.
All you need is height, muscle, predator mindset and mist importantly HTN+ face.
You can fuck every girl if you sre a swole 6'3+ HTN+ with high T.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Men here are faggots or autistic, this website has 0 to do with looksmaxxing it is all about shitposting.
All you need is height, muscle, predator mindset and mist importantly HTN+ face.
You can fuck every girl if you sre a swole 6'3+ HTN+ with high T.
They think being a twink is ideal lol and that hitting gym is cope while it’s literally the only way they can ascned with their fucking LTN MTN faces lol

they say shit like "chad DOESNT need to gym" when the biggest chad I ve seen was in the gym and that I see a lot of men who look good there ,they are coping too much

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
They think being a twink is ideal lol and that hitting gym is cope while it’s literally the only way they can ascned with their fucking LTN MTN faces lol

they say shit like "chad DOESNT need to gym" when the biggest chad I ve seen was in the gym and that I see a lot of men who look good there ,they are coping too much
Gym is law, every chad is always somewhat gymmaxed, even guys like Hexum or Drago were gymmaxed.
Women crave a strong masculine men is just obvious, the same way heterosexual men crave a sweet subsmissive female when they are High T

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Gym is law, every chad is always somewhat gymmaxed, even guys like Hexum or Drago were gymmaxed.
Women crave a strong masculine men is just obvious, the same way heterosexual men crave a sweet subsmissive female when they are High T
Guys here are obsessed with being prettyboys cause it’s easier but deep inside a beautiful face with gym maxxed body not bodybuilder type is ideal , LOOX is the best exemple and one of the only one to have understood it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali, bradpittshairline and ConfusedBolivian
Niggas do a skincare routine and go to the gym calling themselves 'looksmaxxers"

Thats what normies do everyday

Youre only a looksmaxxer if youve tried autistic theories, used research chemicals or gotten surgery.
If gym and lean maxxing don't ascend you to chad then don't even bother unless your open to surgeries

imagine taking pride in being "looksmaxer"

Niggas do a skincare routine and go to the gym calling themselves 'looksmaxxers"

Thats what normies do everyday

Youre only a looksmaxxer if youve tried autistic theories, used research chemicals or gotten surgery.
W the only 'looksmaxxer' here is @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline