So much cope on this fucking forum

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
Niggas be writing essays upon essays about "nofap, "pmo", "NT", "club game" and shit. If you really want to talk about that, you have nofap subreddit, hamza's discord server, normie "friends", just don't be an annoying cunt on looksmaxing forum. If any of those things worked, there would have been no rising incel epidemic, most men would have solved their dating issues but instead more and more lost souls are joining the "manosphere" as time goes on.

Just go on reddit or write plea to mods to make a bluepill section of the forum, so that at least us niggas who genuinely suffer in life because of bad looks can find solutions in peace. But, the best thing for you would be to simply get in front of the mirror and say to yourself out loud "I am a subhuman. I am genetic trash. The opposite gender doesn't find me attractive cuz of my genetics. I am uglier than all of my peers who have gfs."

Even in "self-improvement", the first step is acceptance before you can change your situation. But instead you decide to cope all day long and annoy people who genuinely suffered the negative consequences in life because of their bad looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, greywind, cyprian_tomaszewski and 26 others
DNR + KYS TRANNY FAGGOT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, kebab, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
Then explain @WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: kebab and datboijj

Clown Show

Revenge mogging

DNR + KYS TRANNY FAGGOT
Accept that you are subhuman. I'm trying to help you here moron, don't you get it?

Then explain @WishIwasChico
To this day, I haven't seen his face, plus he mentioned that he is tall around 6'2, I don't know exactly, that he also has good frame, drives expensive car... Yeah, just your regular ltn dude... :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, WishIwasChico and goldpill
One of the easier black-pilling experiences you can have, after failing on dating apps for the 8th time in your local city.

Is to make a Chadfish, swiping on the same girls of your city you always have. You use the same openers, have the same personality, make the same jokes, talk about the same shit you always do.

But now, instead of getting little matches, being ghosted, ignored, etc. Girls are into you, they write paragraphs, they are flirty, they want to meet-up.

Idk how people can still be retarded enough to believe in NT in 2024 ngl. The blackpill was already proven 8+ years ago. And it has only become more true.

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, m0ss26, bigchunguslover and 11 others
One of the easier black-pilling experiences you can have, after failing on dating apps for the 8th time in your local city.

Is to make a Chadfish, swiping on the same girls of your city you always have. You use the same openers, have the same personality, make the same jokes, talk about the same shit you always do.

But now, instead of getting little matches, being ghosted, ignored, etc. Girls are into you, they write paragraphs, they are flirty, they want to meet-up.

Idk how people can still be retarded enough to believe in NT in 2024 ngl. The blackpill was already proven 8+ years ago. And it has only become more true.

It's funny because the niggas spreading these copes were spreading the blackpill when they joined, but as soon as they got a bit of female attention they went full bluepill mode

What pussy does to a mf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, m0ss26, LooksOrDeath and 8 others
Accept that you are subhuman. I'm trying to help you here moron, don't you get it?
"trying to help me" by trying to gaslight me into thinking I am uglier than everyone with a gf including this obese 130 kg + babyfaced retard? not gonna fall for that

• JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, LooksOrDeath, Pikabro and 2 others
To this day, I haven't seen his face, plus he mentioned that he is tall around 6'2, I don't know exactly, that he also has good frame, drives expensive car... Yeah, just your regular ltn dude... :lul:
Fr bro I smv mog most guys to andromeda I don’t know why people find it hard I slay all my stats are above average. why is it so hard I slay? Most guys are dogshit tbh everyone knows this. Not even hard to separate yourself from others. Most guys are overweight or holocaust victims.

Just legit get ripped, tanned and a good career and face max as much as possible and unless your hideous you will slay too it’s not hard

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Primalsplit, mitereew and 1 other person
"trying to help me" by trying to gaslight me into thinking I am uglier than everyone with a gf including this obese 130 kg + babyfaced retard? not gonna fall for that
View attachment 2659544
Would rope if I looked like him I’d rather be single forever

• JFL
Reactions: Xtra
This is offtopic retard go back to looksmaxxing section incel

Would rope if I looked like him I’d rather be single forever
for context it's some retard from my school and even he had girlfriends

obviously he isn't some stacy slayer but the fact that this super ugly obese retard has had sex while this site is full of average looking virgins should be a point for anyone who thinks face determines literally everything in life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and WishIwasChico
My own personal experiences makes me iffy about the blackpill to some degree. It’s crazy to me that the best a mtb/ltb can get on a dating app is an ethnic mtn out of all possible suitors. Crazy stuff tbh

My own personal experiences makes me iffy about the blackpill to some degree. It’s crazy to me that the best a mtb/ltb can get on a dating app is an ethnic mtn out of all possible suitors. Crazy stuff tbh
My own personal experiences confirm blackpill 1000%.

-If a guy is chad/gl, foid will literally worship him and overlook all toxicity and abuse.

-If a guy is average looking or god forbid below average, he will need to simp and betabuxx severely for a crumb of pussy, you can't even comprehend how much an average guy needs to simp in form of free drives, help, money, meals, attention, in order to keep a foid while a chad just deepthroats her on a first date.

-After I started balding in my early 20s, I experienced a 99.9% rejection rate.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, ManletBlackcel, incel194012940 and 3 others
-If a guy is average looking or god forbid below average, he will need to simp and betabuxx severely for a crumb of pussy, you can't even comprehend how much an average guy needs to simp in form of free drives, help, money, meals, attention, in order to keep a foid while a chad just deepthroats her on a first date.
I’m not Chad tho and I deep throated a MTB yesterday on the first date. This is what I mean. Am I Chad tier SMV then if this is the baseline required?

Niggas be writing essays upon essays about "nofap, "pmo", "NT", "club game" and shit. If you really want to talk about that, you have nofap subreddit, hamza's discord server, normie "friends", just don't be an annoying cunt on looksmaxing forum. If any of those things worked, there would have been no rising incel epidemic, most men would have solved their dating issues but instead more and more lost souls are joining the "manosphere" as time goes on.

Just go on reddit or write plea to mods to make a bluepill section of the forum, so that at least us niggas who genuinely suffer in life because of bad looks can find solutions in peace. But, the best thing for you would be to simply get in front of the mirror and say to yourself out loud "I am a subhuman. I am genetic trash. The opposite gender doesn't find me attractive cuz of my genetics. I am uglier than all of my peers who have gfs."

Even in "self-improvement", the first step is acceptance before you can change your situation. But instead you decide to cope all day long and annoy people who genuinely suffered the negative consequences in life because of their bad looks.
Mate, you are just a genetic trash dead end, nothing wrong with accepting it. Average HTN can have a normal dating life. Obviously by just reading your post ill assume: you are under 1,85cm, (most likely) a shitskin, broke, an actual fucking loser.

Only Sub HTN need to simp and betabuxx for women, HTN can date normally, Chadlite fucks everybody and might even model, Chad is on tutorial mode

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Skywalker and Clown Show
Mate, you are just a genetic trash dead end, nothing wrong with accepting it. Average HTN can have a normal dating life. Obviously by just reading your post ill assume: you are under 1,85cm, (most likely) a shitskin, broke, an actual fucking loser.

Only Sub HTN need to simp and betabuxx for women, HTN can date normally, Chadlite fucks everybody and might even model, Chad is on tutorial mode
yes it just so turns out that a large majority of men (80%+) aren't tall HTNs or better.

water, fucking water

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, LooksOrDeath, the next o'pry and 3 others
yes it just so turns out that a large majority of men (80%+) aren't tall HTNs or better.

water, fucking water
Yeah mate its water, i just cage at most of the se shitskins projecting their subhuman existence onto others lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
we are just the entertainment fruit of the chads who come here to lurk after emptying their balls and laugh at us

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, ManletBlackcel, Primalsplit and 3 others
Tbh, it's so obvious seeing foids and society becoming as a whole more and more cutthroat and eugenicist towards men both online and IRL and these NTpiller rotter mentalcels think you just have to go to le club and talk to le girl and she'll suddenly start dripping like a faucet because you're not autistic lmao. And then the girl hops straight onto the dick of the socially awkward 6'0 HTN sitting in the corner, just fucking lol

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, ManletBlackcel, Skywalker and 5 others
Tbh, it's so obvious seeing foids and society becoming as a whole more and more cutthroat and eugenicist towards men both online and IRL and these NTpiller rotter mentalcels think you just have to go to le club and talk to le girl and she'll suddenly start dripping like a faucet because you're not autistic lmao. And then the girl hops straight onto the dick of the socially awkward 6'0 HTN sitting in the corner, just fucking lol
Maybe you are not the guy she desires.

But you can be the guy to wife her up when she's 27yo and looking to settle down. :owo::owo::owo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Primalsplit, Pikabro and 1 other person

NT is always COMPLEMENTARY to your looks- you niggaz thought NT = INCEL or LTN is a slayer JUST WITH NT
.............because you're really all that low iq :feelskek: :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️ @Primalsplit

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Primalsplit, Severian and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
we are just the entertainment fruit of the chads who come here to lurk after emptying their balls and laugh at us
That would be me. :owo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and Skywalker

I am not a shitskin nor am I broke or a loser, I bet that I am more successful than your peasant ass, however, money doesn't mean shit and I have no intention of being a pathetic betabuxx deluxe after this many blackpills. I am indeed a sub 185cm sub HTN, balding, and for modern standards, that's considered a subhuman, it's a wrap.

I have literally said many times in my posts that if you are sub HTN, it's over and you need to chronically simp and betabuxx to get a crumb of roasie pussy, your garbage post provided nothing of a value. What is your looks level and how many slays do you have I wonder?

Yeah mate its water, i just cage at most of the se shitskins projecting their subhuman existence onto others lmaoo
It's not projection it's just a fact that majority of men have subhuman existence at this moment.

Anyway, just slit your wirsts.

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
I am not a shitskin nor am I broke or a loser, I bet that I am more successful than your peasant ass, however, money doesn't mean shit. I am indeed a sub 185cm sub HTN, and for modern standards, that's considered a subhuman, it's a wrap.

I have literally said many times in my posts that if you are sub HTN, it's over and you need to chronically simp and betabuxx to get a crumb of roasie pussy, your garbage post provided nothing of a value. What is your looks level and how many slays do you have I wonder?

It's not projection it's just a fact that majority of men have subhuman existence at this moment.

Anyway, just slit your wirsts.
Didnt read a single photon son. Theres no hope for your subhuman genes

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, optimisticzoomer and hardestmfintheroom
DNR maybe this post was good maybe it wasn't idk

Attachments

• FfEKqqTXkAUYmOd.jpeg
    FfEKqqTXkAUYmOd.jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 56664
Didnt read a single photon son. Theres no hope for your subhuman genes
Yes you read it you little subhuman, you are on standby in this thread for entire day.

Again, kill yourself violently this moment.

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Skywalker and hardestmfintheroom
Yes you read it you little subhuman, you are on stand by on this thread for entire day.

Again, kill yourself violently this moment.

Look at this subhuman seething JFL @Skywalker

• JFL
What are your stats?

sounds like ugly guy

• JFL
NT is always COMPLEMENTARY to your looks- you niggaz thought NT = INCEL or LTN is a slayer JUST WITH NT
.............because you're really all that low iq :feelskek: :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️ @Primalsplit
No autism = NT

• JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Skywalker
What's your looks level?
With balding, subhuman.

After I fix my hair and other softmaxxes(skin, bf), I can potentially ascend to mtn to high mtn.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
i am the most blackpilled user by far, i went from a slightly gl mtn to a 2/10 truecel
The treatment by women is day and night difference and absolutely blackpilling how it’s all about looks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and Clown Show
i am the most blackpilled user by far, i went from a slightly gl mtn to a 2/10 truecel
The treatment by women is day and night difference and absolutely blackpilling how it’s all about looks
didnt ask

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom

• +1

that has nothing to with NT

• +1