so should we be wearing sunscreen at all times?

gymislife

gymislife

While sunlight is the number one cause of skin aging, about 10 percent comes from HEV and infrared light. HEV, or high-energy (blue) visible light, which emits from the sun and devices such as your phone or computer and can be seen by the human eye. This light doesn’t stop when the sun goes down. Infrared light is invisible to the eye and rather is felt as heat, like in a microwave.

Fortunately, neither of these has been linked to skin cancer, but they have been shown to break down collagen and skin elasticity. In recent years, some research is focusing on the additional effects of these other light forms may have on the skin. According to a 2014 study in the journal Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, non-UV solar radiation significantly contributes to photoaging and needs to be taken into consideration when formulating a skin-protective regimen.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Mr.Proper and Deleted member 5815
“Some sunscreens now contain DNA repair enzymes that help undo previous damage by using nearby undamaged DNA to fix the area,” says Dr. Palm. A 2017 study in the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology showed these products can enhance antiaging regimens and, more specifically, reduce risk of developing AKs.
where do we find such sunscreens?

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Has anyone on here ever talked about the most health/hormone friendly sunscreen available? I put regular sunscreen on my face when in the sun but I would like to protect myself from blue light too

kys faggot, immediate block. those who dont worship the sun worship the earth fuck you hope you get melanoma faggot

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, NerdcelThundercok and Deleted member 5815
unless your diet consists of 0 pufa which is literally impossible, yes, reapply mineral sunscreen every 2 hours

kys faggot, immediate block. those who dont worship the sun worship the earth fuck you hope you get melanoma faggot

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 16275, midlatinocel and 1 other person
Has anyone on here ever talked about the most health/hormone friendly sunscreen available? I put regular sunscreen on my face when in the sun but I would like to protect myself from blue light too
@Arborist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
use https://incidecoder.com/ to filter the ingredients, virtually all commercial sunscreens are trash.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 5815
unless your diet consists of 0 pufa which is literally impossible, yes, reapply mineral sunscreen every 2 hours
2 hrs wth that's too much effort is once a day enough or should i just give up