케이제이

케이제이

to find true happiness
Can’t stay awake but need to study

• So Sad
Reactions: Pierrot
Can’t stay awake but need to study
9387B012 109F 4A7C 897F A6EC93830338

Studying won’t make your life any better.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 67558 and 케이제이
Over for koreancels
Haha, work load here is easier, back in Korea I studied at school and I also had academy after so I studied from morning to midnight

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Pierrot
Haha, work load here is easier, back in Korea I studied at school and I also had academy after so I studied from morning to midnight
Yeah Korea is brootal for studies. Are the kids really good afterwards or is it just non sense work ?

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
Yeah Korea is brootal for studies. Are the kids really good afterwards or is it just non sense work ?
No, not really, we just have no choice since teachers don’t teach too much and we get a lot of homework, tests and information so you need to attend academy or else it’s easy to fall behind

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
No, not really, we just have no choice since teachers don’t teach too much and we get a lot of homework, tests and information so you need to attend academy or else it’s easy to fall behind
Brootal. I heard suicide rate among korean students is sky high because of work load and feminist society which makes them incels

• +1
Some times I wonder why teachers even exist if they are just gonna loiter away hours of your time when you could get a better grasping of that very same topic in less time from some random video on the internet. This is a clear example of the academic bureaucracy that serves no purpose aside from letting steamy hot bloody diaherria drop straight down your throat.

• +1
Some times I wonder why teachers even exist if they are just gonna loiter away hours of your time when you could get a better grasping of that very same topic in less time from some random video on the internet. This is a clear example of the academic bureaucracy that serves no purpose aside from letting steamy hot bloody diaherria drop straight down your throat.
Teachers from my time were kinda self-aware of this but they would say bullshit like “the menial stuff is supposed to ready you for the adult world, you guys need to learn hard work and time management”

• JFL
Reactions: Sny
Teachers from my time were kinda self-aware of this but they would say bullshit like “the menial stuff is supposed to ready you for the adult world, you guys need to learn hard work and time management”
Ah right, the "muh discipline". When you could be possibly using that time for more hands on practical approaches to general activity and experience you instead waste your time with bloated theory. Realistically most things you learn in Uni should take half the time but it's as if they want to extort every penny out of your pocket and since they are the only viable way for you to get a job that is not just scrubbing floors they get away with it.

• +1
Reactions: ranierean
ranierean