So what are we supposed to do when all these lonely khhv men hit 30 ?

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

Descending misery, destiny chasing time
We've never had so many sexless men in history

In nature the weak virgins would get killed eventually or rope

@InnerVoid pls find some way to cope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, InnerVoid, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Unrelated but I'm made of fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Unrelated but I'm made of fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥.
Narcissus🥀
Captain Narcy, Mogger of the seven seas🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ · From The Mediterranean
Joined Sep 3, 2023
Last seen A moment ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Narcissus🥀
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and Luffymaxxing
me in 13 years

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Pikabro and Luffymaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
You talking about the USA?

Nothing man nothing.

They'll just cope better.

Video games, Vegas, Booze, maybe join a white supremacist club idk.

Immigrants will flood the place. has to be done. You'll end up like Japan otherwise,

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam InnerVoid is a fakecel

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7

Maybe gon be a incel revolution.
Or men will just kill themselves more and cope with vr and video games.
While women will also be unhappy because Chad doesn’t want them.

• So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing

Images 5

• So Sad

i hate you...but you are right

• So Sad
Statistically most people will pair up and reproduce. Assuming you're at least in the average range, the solution is quite simply to wait. Yeah the wife will probably be run through and past her physical prime, she might also cheat on you, divorce you, take half your assets and yours kids, but I heavily doubt many people will stay virgins in their 30s.

Women do indeed get desperate after 30. And also hypergamy doesn't matter much at that point. A 5 might not want a 5, but she won't be able to do any better. Because the most desirable people get the first pick. Women that are 10s will pick first and will snatch the guys that are 10s since there are no 11s, the 9s will get the 9s, and so on and so forth. The 5s won't be able to get a 8 or a 7 or even a 6, it's 5 or below for them. So the problem will resolve itself eventually.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zizou, douche, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Get wizard powers or perma rot in their moms basement

Statistically most people will pair up and reproduce. Assuming you're at least in the average range, the solution is quite simply to wait. Yeah the wife will probably be run through and past her physical prime, she might also cheat on you, divorce you, take half your assets and yours kids, but I heavily doubt many people will stay virgins in their 30s.

Women do indeed get desperate after 30. And also hypergamy doesn't matter much at that point. A 5 might not want a 5, but she won't be able to do any better. Because the most desirable people get the first pick. Women that are 10s will pick first and will snatch the guys that are 10s since there are no 11s, the 9s will get the 9s, and so on and so forth. The 5s won't be able to get a 8 or a 7 or even a 6, it's 5 or below for them. So the problem will resolve itself eventually.

Tell that to the fucking Nips

:lul::ROFLMAO:

• JFL