So wheres this magical place I can get finasteride without a prescription in USA?

A

Account717

Silver
So wheres this magical place I can get finasteride without a prescription in USA?

the internet, chinese pharmacies

alldaychemist.com

• +1
Reactions: User28823
Also im scared about buying 9 cents an hour pajeet-worker-made chemicals, is this legit
the pills you get from your doctor come from the same indian and chinese factories son, finasteride is so dirt cheap to produce it doesn’t make sense to use fake stuff

Holy duck

Which brand and consumption method is the best for finasteride?
fincar 5mg and buy a pill cutter to split into 1.25mg 4x

fincar 5mg and buy a pill cutter to split into 1.25mg 4x
Question: Why do people say fina with minoxidil? i dont have any problem with thickness of my hair, and i heard that is what minoxidil targets... Is it fine just to do fina if my hairline is kind of retreating, but i can grow it back

Question: Why do people say fina with minoxidil? i dont have any problem with thickness of my hair, and i heard that is what minoxidil targets... Is it fine just to do fina if my hairline is kind of retreating, but i can grow it back
fin stops dht from raping your hair and minox grows back hair you might have already lost, one is prevention the other is regrowth, they work in synergy

fin stops dht from raping your hair and minox grows back hair you might have already lost, one is prevention the other is regrowth, they work in synergy
Im scared of the shedding, any experience on it?

• JFL
Reactions: twilight