So yeah

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
How long do I got to slay prime pussy? I’m currently 18. Say if I start losing weight on April 17th.

April 18th you should be slaying 8s,then around April 19-20 is when you be spinning 9s and 10s.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, dogtown, kobecel and 7 others
slays me
Travel to ukraine and show you're murican 1st quality ass guaranteed, be careful of scams tho

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel
how are u bro?

Feeling like shit now that you’re here. If you’re gonna mock me, at least use an Oreo as a profile picture.
I don't mock you tbh, if I have it is a meme. :feelsautistic:

Now, but seriously, how much time I have left if I start my weight loss on that date?

Now, but seriously, how much time I have left if I start my weight loss on that date?
you need to start right now and lose as much as you can. There are no time frames for weight loss. Also, prioritize nutrition and bodyfat instead of ""weight"" per se, as you can get skinny fat easily. Use @NickGurr 's guide on weight loss if you are serious about it.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Lifting weights can speed up the process, allow you to eat more food and ensures you have enough muscle to fill out on any loose skin.

Well if you get a good diet and stick to it (which I doubt you will.) you could lose like 2 maybe 2.5 lbs a week. I remember you saying you were 250lbs, and a healthy weight at 12% bf at your height is like 155lbs assuming you don't have very much muscle. So in about a year or so you'd be a skinny fag with no muscle and loose skin. Maybe u shoulda started 8 months ago when everyone was telling you to

Its over

you need to start right now and lose as much as you can. There are no time frames for weight loss. Also, prioritize nutrition and bodyfat instead of ""weight"" per se, as you can get skinny fat easily. Use @NickGurr 's guide on weight loss if you are serious about it.
How I got skinnyfat by losing weight too fast

what are the age of consent laws like where you live?

lose weight NOW or kys