Social circle maxxing is the mother of all looksmaxes. (Got me a htb in 3 days)

OP where did you meet your social circle

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
actual good looksmaxxing advice.
thanks bro
You are welcome. She asked me to go out of the event with her again last night, abandoning 2 of her female friends. We held hands and I made more hints n shit. I'm in the middle east so you really can't escalate and slay unless she's a whore not a virgin. Meanwhile, the touches are getting more serious and she's receptive asf. We'll see how this goes.

We already know that having social circle is important, but it would be more useful if you told us how did you join your social circle

And btw, just having social circle is not enough, she wouldn't go for you if you didn't looksmax
I elaborated on how I did it. I still had IOIs before maxxing out more. I was okay when I joined but high inhib.

How did u start to put yourself out there more? I hear this a lot but i have no clue where to start, and especially once i head to college i need to know how to find a social circle.

Is there like a step by step guide anywhere? No bullshit vague statements, like literally step by step
Fuck guides. Be your own guide. I just joined through a friend and it took me a year to become low inhib and much more NT.
I'll be going to college soon and will post my experience if I join any new social circles. Currently staying on this girl, she's just too pure to be cheated on.

• +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung
OP where did you meet your social circle
In my hometown. Our once a week gathering is actually limited ( only my age group so 20+ guys n gals) I had success outside my group in the "you can call it global event that unites the whole highschoolers (16-17-18) so that's like 100 people there".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
I can confirm that lack of looks pales in comparison to not having a social circle. Women often look at me when I'm out, I've been told many times that I am handsome, I always dress well, sometimes wear lifts to reach 6'3 etc. But none of that makes a difference cause I have no social circle, so no opportunity to do social stuff and meet people, girls or not, and have been rotting in loneliness for the past 3 years. My looks don't magically guide me into having a good life.
At this point I don't know how people make friends past college. When I look at these cool groups of chads or attractive men and women at clubs, festivals or photos from places like Ibiza etc. I just assume they're childhood friends or college buddies who somehow managed to not drift apart into their mid-to-late 20s, so it's mostly luck. I think it would be more useful if you explained exactly how you met these people OP.
Same for me but im ugly too

Fuck guides. Be your own guide. I just joined through a friend and it took me a year to become low inhib and much more NT.
I'll be going to college soon and will post my experience if I join any new social circles. Currently staying on this girl, she's just too pure to be cheated on.
Shi im going to college next year, and ive heard if u dont get into a social circle quick its over so i need to figure out how to do so

So once u made a friend and joined their social circle, then u became NT? Was it like through being around their influence u learned how to be NT? Did u adopt a new mindset or anything else?
Its hard cuz i used to have a couple popular friends, but i was never able to fully match how NT they were, and id never know like what to say so id end up being kinda quiet. Now theyre going to parties n shit while i rot.

Shi im going to college next year, and ive heard if u dont get into a social circle quick its over so i need to figure out how to do so

So once u made a friend and joined their social circle, then u became NT? Was it like through being around their influence u learned how to be NT? Did u adopt a new mindset or anything else?
Its hard cuz i used to have a couple popular friends, but i was never able to fully match how NT they were, and id never know like what to say so id end up being kinda quiet. Now theyre going to parties n shit while i rot.
I just hanged around them being wuiet and occasionally join the discussions and shit, but the IOIs where there. I'm still quiet just not that much. There's art in being quiet tho. Like I was shy asf but implied strong body language and kept my body open so I looked more relaxed while I was burning inside. You slowly desensitize and become more social.

• +1
As a BPed, being NT and low inhib is hard as fuck, especially if you start looksmaxxing as an introvert. Meanwhile, you're more dedicated to improving your looks because of the autism and low/shit social interactions.

That's why I started putting myself out there more, and increasingly expanding my comfort zone. 2 years ago I joined a local social circle that has a shit ton of chicks. Had some IOIs from LTBs at the start, but nothing worthy. At times the cringe and social discomforts was unbearable that I felt like quitting and getting back to rotting with friends and fam. I kept improving my game and confidence with girls (Nofap helps asf for being authentic and not being perceived as a creep)
At 2022 I had school work and had a year off socializing, I kept it at home studying and prettyboymaxxing (hair, style and hollower cheeks) . When I got back I noticed the dramatic difference in treatment from girls and much more IOIs

Now to keep this thread short...
• Had a social event that lasts for 4 days, so I debloated and went there with sharper features than usual. A HTB there approached and showered me with choosing signals. I escalated and the next day we spent more time together at the event. On the third day she asked for my number (to send 2 goofy pics she took of us together). The sexual tension and physical touch was through the roof on the 3rd day. She also asked me to walk her home (because it's nighttime :LOL: and claimed she had no one else) she had 5 of her friends there with her btw. We're linking up today too.
• I did interact with like 10+ girls there too, and had signals and flirty banter with a lot of them, but I landed on the cute HTB.

My whole point is that after looksmaxxing to a human (I considered myself ltn before I started socializing. Now am at htn here I suppose, due to the feedback I get from females). Start putting yourself out there and see for yourself the impact of your improved looks. Looks alone won't give you shit if you're not NT and low inhib, and you become NT by mass talking to chicks (Got a 6'4 friend there at the event with outwards gonions and I had more IOIs and interactions with girls than him, simply because of his high inhib). I have many single friends who are HTNs and complain of how hard it is to get chicks. So I put one if em on PSL and looks knowledge ,and dropped him in a social circle and he secured 2 beckies(stacylite and a vampiremaxxed mtb) there.
Social circle maxxing is the shit.
Op height = 6'3
Not fooling me with this gay shi

• JFL

I did indeed go through a change of mindset where I was trying to make friends with ppl to just being there present n not giving a fuck.

I just hanged around them being wuiet and occasionally join the discussions and shit, but the IOIs where there. I'm still quiet just not that much. There's art in being quiet tho. Like I was shy asf but implied strong body language and kept my body open so I looked more relaxed while I was burning inside. You slowly desensitize and become more social.
Idk, i feel like i did the same thing but i guess i was too quiet and my old group just moved on from me. I definitely have shit body language tho so i gotta work on that
I did indeed go through a change of mindset where I was trying to make friends with ppl to just being there present n not giving a fuck.
Yeah this is super fucking hard for me, i used to do out of pocket shit to try and be funny and got shit on so i tend to overthink stuff nowadays. I feel like the mindset comes from how confident u are and ur self esteem. I do think one of the reasons i got left behind was cuz im definitely uglier than my old group and this ruined my confidence. Once i looksmax fully, hopefully my mindset changes and i can be more confident and NT.

Idk, i feel like i did the same thing but i guess i was too quiet and my old group just moved on from me. I definitely have shit body language tho so i gotta work on that

Yeah this is super fucking hard for me, i used to do out of pocket shit to try and be funny and got shit on so i tend to overthink stuff nowadays. I feel like the mindset comes from how confident u are and ur self esteem. I do think one of the reasons i got left behind was cuz im definitely uglier than my old group and this ruined my confidence. Once i looksmax fully, hopefully my mindset changes and i can be more confident and NT.
Yea we gotta keep lookmaxxing. I haven't even started yet. Still i don't take retin a or weights (just bodyweight)

• +1
This doesn’t work for 3.5psl LTNs does it
asking for a friend

• +1
This doesn’t work for 3.5psl LTNs does it
asking for a friend
Works if he's social asf n funny.
I had female attraction more than the 6'3 guy in there.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yeah legit without chadlite face or tons of low inhib you need a social circle to find half decent girls. MTN-HTN is all you need with social circle or high status

Still tho looksmax to HTN tier first but yeah social circle is critical if you are not a mogger

Last edited:
  • Love it
Undeniable proof I need drugs for my brain to work it's best

• So Sad
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
Who cares? If you don’t look good she’s not really into you lol

Dnr fucking anti-social misfit whore, just talk to ppl & make friends, it’s that easy…

Yeah legit without chadlite face or tons of low inhib you need a social circle to find half decent girls. MTN-HTN is all you need with social circle or high status

Still tho looksmax to HTN tier first but yeah social circle is critical if you are not a mogger
Yeah don't drown urself in BP theory n shit. You need to socialize to test your smv in the real word.

Undeniable proof I need drugs for my brain to work it's best
Dunno about that. Just quit shit that destroys your brain n talk to chicks. Shit is hard but it becomes easier n easier. Especially when you get positive feedback from girls, IOIs or them fighting over you. Lol bigger dopamine hits than orgasm :lul:

He said he reached Htn so well above 3.5
I think I look better than the incels around me here in my country. I'm avg height tho 5'9 morning. With shoes 5'10 (178) and larped as 180 last time she asked me.
Still growing tho

Who cares? If you don’t look good she’s not really into you lol
Looks are key yea. Quiet incels there don't get shit. Girls bully them behind their backs when we're chatting n throw jokes on how autistic they are, despite the incels being nice asf. For me, I was quiet and still quiet, that's where social circle game plays a role. You WILL get approached and get into convos with girls wether you like it or not when in a circle that promotes socializing and having fun.

Easier said than done holmes
Anti-sociality is pure mental masturbation, it’s a block that you (yourself) create. You, ONLY YOU limit yourself to not talking to more ppl.

Just leave .org A$AP as I did (I’m back for a short-time to re learn some stuff and then, I will delete this acc and never come back).

True also lifeguel

Anti-sociality is pure mental masturbation, it’s a block that you (yourself) create. You, ONLY YOU limit yourself to not talking to more ppl.

Just leave .org A$AP as I did (I’m back for a short-time to re learn some stuff and then, I will delete this acc and never come back).
Yeah org can fk up your mental. Beware

Just be NT theory

• +1
If women aren’t cold approaching you during the day you’re just not GL enough.
I've gotten cold approached a few times before when I was a pretty boy at 18. However, I had shit self esteem and thought they were doing it on a dare or mocking me. Also getting cat called by groups of girls or having random girls start a convo with me while I was in stores or gym. I look back at pics of me from back then I realize I was just an idiot too busy playing video games.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LevantinePsycho and Tr0ubLe
Is it as liberal as Lebanon now, the social event-maxxing you were describing sounds likes a western country.
Ahm, it's a christian social circle. Nah not as much as lebanon. I would have fucked if I were in lebanon. They still virgins and traditionals.

• +1
Reactions: Osman2793
@Osman2793 where u from

Is it as liberal as Lebanon now, the social event-maxxing you were describing sounds likes a western country.
Lebanon is never liberal when you live in a shia shithole area

• JFL
Reactions: Osman2793
Hows dating in UAE.
Provide me woth a work visa if you can. I'll pay you the first 2 years
There were are a lot of Syrians were I lived.

You need to have a good social circle to even have a chance of getting a girl here. The ratio is like 70:30 of men to women that live here. Expats mostly.

• +1
There were are a lot of Syrians were I lived.

You need to have a good social circle to even have a chance of getting a girl here. The ratio is like 70:30 of men to women that live here. Expats mostly.
Yeah they go there to work and moneymax basically.
Other than money UAE is shit

What the fuck is this bullshit
You got pussy because you’re a HTN not because of “muh social circle”
Chad is a loner and still fucks your oneitis

• +1
What the fuck is this bullshit
You got pussy because you’re a HTN not because of “muh social circle”
Chad is a loner and still fucks your oneitis
Without the links up that the social circle provides me. HTN won't get shit if he rotted at home. Reread what I said. Social circles are like tinder experiments IRL, they give u an estimate on how far u have looksmaxxed. Plus, tall 6'3 MTN didn't get shit and I got approached cause I look more NT with JBs style