"Society" doesn't exist, everything has always been a lie made by powerful people. All pills debunked!

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
Humans are animals, they aren't special or have any particular mission to achieve as a group.

A human only needs food to survive, nothing else but why we have so many needs nowadays and feel like we never are enough in this human-made world. If you were a castaway you will only need a brain to survive, there's always food in the island and there's enough resources to keep a person warm.

Meanwhile in society if you stop working then you die because everything is around money. Humans made society because it was boring to live doing the same things over and over like other animals. Most animals don't attack members of their species but humans do, why? Because powerful people created hierarchies to make life more interesting, only humans kill each other to keep grinding.

Humans defied nature, creating artificial needs to keep people working and competing with each other. The biggest cope of today is AI and we are forced to accept it because if people stopped innovating then economy stunts and if that happens money value will decrease = people die. We are forced to work in the name of progress but this is all artificial, you could always live like the castaway in any given time.

There's nothing "natural" in the world: Everything you do to escape being a loser is a necessity made by society because other people are better than you and that is making your life worse (less opportunities).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, try2beme, 5.5psl and 3 others
4008998_IMG_6943.jpeg
Why am I ugly

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme

4008998_IMG_6943.jpeg
Why am I ugly
Because romans dominated the world and they adquired beauty standards from the greeks (greek sculptures are still considered beautiful today). Therefore all ethnics are ugly! All ethnics think today white people are pretty including me. White has been the most desired skin color even in India ane China 4000 years ago because rich people were white.

Last edited:
Agreed. Society is in general infantile. These artifical power plays and games in reality cause real life suffering. And the worst part is that theres a healthy model to ensure humanity actually remains happy and interested mentally, but for some reason the globalists decide to turn this into hunger games.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Agreed. Society is in general infantile. These artifical power plays and games in reality cause real life suffering. And the worst part is that theres a healthy model to ensure humanity actually remains happy and interested mentally, but for some reason the globalists decide to turn this into hunger games.
I hate the United Nations and the European Union (+jew millionaires) they change the world in the order they want.

what if society is just a big farm of humans owned by the elite?
normies are just the cattle/domesticated version of a human

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and Klasik01
what if society is just a big farm of humans owned by the elite?
normies are just the cattle/domesticated version of a human
It is. We don't own basically anything, people spend their lives saving money and investing in something of their own by making certain persons millionaires. If not , where do rich people come from?

who cars nigga nothing you say will matter the masses will be ignorant still

we have to take action and kil people instead of having these logical and useless discussions that lead to the same thing

Humans are animals, they aren't special or have any particular mission to achieve as a group.

A human only needs food to survive, nothing else but why we have so many needs nowadays and feel like we never are enough in this human-made world. If you were a castaway you will only need a brain to survive, there's always food in the island and there's enough resources to keep a person warm.

Meanwhile in society if you stop working then you die because everything is around money. Humans made society because it was boring to live doing the same things over and over like other animals. Most animals don't attack members of their species but humans do, why? Because powerful people created hierarchies to make life more interesting, only humans kill each other to keep grinding.

Humans defied nature, creating artificial needs to keep people working and competing with each other. The biggest cope of today is AI and we are forced to accept it because if people stopped innovating then economy stunts and if that happens money value will decrease = people die. We are forced to work in the name of progress but this is all artificial, you could always live like the castaway in any given time.

There's nothing "natural" in the world: Everything you do to escape being a loser is a necessity made by society because other people are better than you and that is making your life worse (less opportunities).
but current society is one of the worst things possible, its the cause of inceldom, it exists, im not defending it because i hate society for everything it done to me

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Everything you do to escape being a loser is a necessity made by society
I think you're forgetting all the benefits. There is no other system of living where you could fuck so many good looking girls. whats the point of living the castaway life?? There isn't another scenario where you're doing better or have better opportunities than this one, be grateful and Man up.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and Klasik01
I think you're forgetting all the benefits. There is no other system of living where you could fuck so many good looking girls. whats the point of living the castaway life?? There isn't another scenario where you're doing better or have better opportunities than this one, be grateful and Man up.
Cope. If you were born in earth there is a 1% chance you were born to be Chad. And only 6% chance to be born rich. If you lived in a island with different women there's no way they wouldn't fuck with you or have babies unless if subhuman. You have to see videos where people visit underdeveloped towns with people who isn't surrounded by the city, the women there are much more feminine than the white foid trash you could find in the US. Feminism ruined dating.

Last edited:
What is the healthy model?

Cope. If you were born in earth there is a 1% chance you were born to be Chad. And only 6% chance to be born rich. If you lived in a island with different women there's no way they wouldn't fuck with you or have babies unless if subhuman. You have to see videos where people visit underdeveloped towns with people who isn't surrounded by the city, the women there are much more feminine than the white foid trash you could find in the US. Feminism ruined dating.
those chances are still the same on the island. Bro society sucks i wish i lived on an island with a bunch of girls theres no way they wouldn't fuck me bro. take control of your life and stop being a loser.