solving the problem of living space and cost of living

looksmaxxed

looksmaxxed

Kraken
in the future, no one will own homes because no one will marry or raise families, they will also be too impoverished and demotivated to afford housing. wageslaving will be done on an as needed basis, with nobody pursuing long term careers. humans will evolve into a nomadic, caravan style civilization.

therefore the priority should be to design cars that are cheap to maintain, have the best fuel efficiency, and are solely made to be lived in.

such cars will need to have puncture proof tires
-50mpg fuel efficiency
-no unneeded accoutrements like seats to save weight, instead will be flat space in back for cushion and sleeping bag
-only 1 front door for access security equivalent to a home, escape hatch where passenger side is for emergencies
-the best anti theft features
-360 security camera like telsa
-satellite antenna for starlink
-bullet proof and fire proof

i am looking to start a company to manufacture two versions of the car, a sedan style where the passenger side is a bed, and a van style where the bed is in the back, i will need 10 million dollar initial investment.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt, Deleted member 19453, Rt-Rust1 and 3 others
how do you expect people who live in their cars to pay for this

how do you expect people who live in their cars to pay for this
welfare and food stamps to eat and buy gas. san francisco has 800 dollars combined welfare for transients, this will double in the near future throughout the country. use toilet and shower at gym and starbucks, charge devices at starbucks and walmart. odd jobs here and there as people travel across the country similar to the dust bowl days

in the future, no one will own homes because no one will marry or raise families, they will also be too impoverished and demotivated to afford housing. wageslaving will be done on an as needed basis, with nobody pursuing long term careers. humans will evolve into a nomadic, caravan style civilization.

therefore the priority should be to design cars that are cheap to maintain, have the best fuel efficiency, and are solely made to be lived in.

such cars will need to have puncture proof tires
-50mpg fuel efficiency
-no unneeded accoutrements like seats to save weight, instead will be flat space in back for cushion and sleeping bag
-only 1 front door for access security equivalent to a home, escape hatch where passenger side is for emergencies
-the best anti theft features
-360 security camera like telsa
-satellite antenna for starlink
-bullet proof and fire proof

i am looking to start a company to manufacture two versions of the car, a sedan style where the passenger side is a bed, and a van style where the bed is in the back, i will need 10 million dollar initial investment.
cope. if you think, elite will allow you to buy fuel in the "new wrld ord*r".

welfare and food stamps to eat and buy gas. san francisco has 800 dollars combined welfare for transients, this will double in the near future throughout the country. use toilet and shower at gym and starbucks, charge devices at starbucks and walmart.
but the dream car you're thinking of manufacturing would cost like $50K

in the future. there will be all electric cars, that will record your every location, journey and even conversations to make sure you dont say something offensive or against the UN govt. they might even record the weight of luggage being carried. car doors and steering that need monthly subscription to open and turn.

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 19453
but the dream car you're thinking of manufacturing would cost like $50K
the sedan version will be less expensive, that's what most people will buy. it will only have space for the driver seat, then the rest will be flat surface for bed/sleeping bag. i will offer options without starlink or bulletproofing, so they will have to steal internet from starbucks or walmart and buy their own kevlar sheets. i will also encourage second hand market for the poorer people

i am aiming for 10k sedan with zero features, 20-30k for feature version, van will be 50-100k. the elites will live in my vans

just live in a car and work 2 jobs to ascend fast.
jfl at those struggling to save money due to rent.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
advance light weight cheap polyethylene materials with high deflection angles. impervious to most small arms fire.

You’re not allowed to sleep in your car and it’s not going to be allowed. Expect further subdivision of flats and barracks style bunk bed sleeping first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back