SOMA Appliance progress (8 months)

joonla

joonla

Bronze
I have been using the SOMA Appliance, which is a holistic approach to a palate expansion, balancing body all that shit (I honestly think all it’s done for me is make me sleep better, better more vivid dreams and some facial changes) every night for 8 months, except about 3 months ago it broke in half and I was without for a month and a half. Got a replacement for $200. Great changes so far, palate expansion, some forward growth although I am in puberty, haven’t noticed any other different pubertal effects though from photo one to photo two. For example, armpit hair has stayed the same and voice etc.

Also worth noting - I chewed falim for quite a while, gave me hollow cheeks when biting and I gained muscle and lost probably 2-3% body fat.

For reference I was 15 almost 16 in first photo, now 16 almost 17.

I think my maxilla is still shit, also cursed with asymmetry and the other side of my face has barely kept up, but definitely looking better now than I did then
Although I haven’t researched others, considering the time frame between these photos, I believe SOMA is a good choice for Australians or people who don’t want to do MSE and actually want expansion. Good neck posture is also really fucking important when your face is undergoing changes and the sutures are weakened.

Attachments

• IMG_0332.jpeg
    IMG_0332.jpeg
    181 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0333.jpeg
    IMG_0333.jpeg
    282.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0334.jpeg
    IMG_0334.jpeg
    320.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0329.png
    IMG_0329.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0335.png
    IMG_0335.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666
I have been using the SOMA Appliance, which is a holistic approach to a palate expansion, balancing body all that shit (I honestly think all it’s done for me is make me sleep better, better more vivid dreams and some facial changes) every night for 8 months, except about 3 months ago it broke in half and I was without for a month and a half. Got a replacement for $200. Great changes so far, palate expansion, some forward growth although I am in puberty, haven’t noticed any other different pubertal effects though from photo one to photo two. For example, armpit hair has stayed the same and voice etc.

Also worth noting - I chewed falim for quite a while, gave me hollow cheeks when biting and I gained muscle and lost probably 2-3% body fat.

For reference I was 15 almost 16 in first photo, now 16 almost 17.

I think my maxilla is still shit, also cursed with asymmetry and the other side of my face has barely kept up, but definitely looking better now than I did then
Although I haven’t researched others, considering the time frame between these photos, I believe SOMA is a good choice for Australians or people who don’t want to do MSE and actually want expansion. Good neck posture is also really fucking important when your face is undergoing changes and the sutures are weakened.
ccw rotation

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and joonla