Somalis in Norway have extremely high bodycounts

These pirates really be killing it here. I know like only 2 somalicels here but they both are high inhib which explains their inceldom. The other somalis i have known from high school, college, mutual friends, parties etc are laying like crazy with upper end girls (mtbs-htbs). What they all had in common was that were extremely low inhib, NTmaxxed and good drip.
All the somalis i know either marry somali or are incel. I only know of 1, but he was low inhib drug dealer. The girls however are a different story.
The average person is an incel, because the average person is average looking, high inhib and risk aversive. Idk why this would be any different for Somalis. They might be slightly more nt on average but that doesn’t mean we collectively stick our dick in infinite pussy. It’s up to the individual.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fauxfox, BongMog, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Im going to post a bunch of white vs ethnic tinder experiments just to end this nigger nonsense. Prepare to see tyrones get eviscerated by white htns
let @looksmaxxer234 do it cuz i dont trust yo ass

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
The average person is an incel, because the average person is average looking, high inhib and risk aversive. Idk why this would be any different for Somalis. They might be slightly more nt on average but that doesn’t mean we collectively stick our dick in infinite pussy. It’s up to the individual.
maybe, maybe not. The somali party guys ive met are good with foids they dont sit in the sofa or stand with their beer in one hand like cumskins and some ethnics do. Somehow when they drink they confidence gets lit and its insane how powerful they are when it comes to sedcuing foids into the bedroom

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and AspiringMogger
why do you trust him when he doesnt even show you the results of a someone like niko in his area. The completely cherry picked his experiment and i actually did mine with 2 people testing in their locations to verify. Looksmaxxer wont even do niko because he knows

The Broderick one my friend arabincel did it then i did it on my.own and we had the same results
Musakas i never even did. It was @fogdart And he actually made an experiment where a tyrone did good years ago however now the same guy doesnt do anywhere near as close but niko still clobbered them all.
Then me him and some discord guys ran austin dunham and donny savage

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
why do you trust him when he doesnt even show you the results of a someone like niko in his area. The completely cherry picked his experiment and i actually did mine with 2 people testing in their locations to verify. Looksmaxxer wont even do niko because he knows
I already told you, I’ll do it later. He’s gonna do bad if I run him today

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
i dont trust nobody honestly when it comes to such experiments but tinder isnt real life anyway. U cant show NT and rizzgame on tinder like u do in real life.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
maybe, maybe not. The somali party guys ive met are good with foids they dont sit in the sofa or stand with their beer in one hand like cumskins and some ethnics do. Somehow when they drink they confidence gets lit and its insane how powerful they are when it comes to sedcuing foids into the bedroom
Maybe you only notice the slayers. For every nigga getting pussy. 10 others are going home to beat their meat

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, BongMog, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Maybe you only notice the slayers. For every nigga getting pussy. 10 others are going home to beat their meat
i know a lot of somalis here and i know who slays or not. There are more slayers among them than opposite, maybe this could be a coincidence idk

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
i know a lot of somalis here and i know who slays or not. There are more slayers among them than opposite, maybe this could be a coincidence idk
Could be. Or maybe it’s just a statistical improbability.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 23772
These pirates really be killing it here

YEAH

NTmaxxed and good drip
Trunkssad

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Maybe if I move to Norway [Somali Colony] I'll be able to become NT from exposure to fellow Somali settlers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and falcon1
View attachment 2193697 average somali Is 5'7" with this face + we don't listen to nigger shit here in Europe

It's a Just exist near High libido nordic sluts pill. Nordic girls are the most cock hungry, to the point they fuck their dogs and use uge dildos.
Have you never seen a Somali sooner their height went down due to famine well nourished Somalis average 6 foot and up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and the BULL
Im going to post a bunch of white vs ethnic tinder experiments just to end this nigger nonsense. Prepare to see tyrones get eviscerated by white htns

Your trying to promote an agenda, JFL imagine if a scientist set out to prove that vaccines cause autism. The study would be thrown in the trash.

You need a non-biased researcher with no agenda. Get an Asian to run the experiments.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
i dont trust nobody honestly when it comes to such experiments but tinder isnt real life anyway. U cant show NT and rizzgame on tinder like u do in real life.

Your trying to promote an agenda, JFL imagine if a scientist set out to prove that vaccines cause autism. The study would be thrown in the trash.

You need a non-biased researcher with no agenda. Get an Asian to run the experiments.
Yet you believe looksmaxxer who claimed a guy got 50 likes in a day and posts the results 4 days after lol.

Yet you believe looksmaxxer who claimed a guy got 50 likes in a day and posts the results 4 days after lol.
stop it. His results were good, the quality was good.

Keep coping with muh 4 days. This is what happens when you use a guy who fits female gaze and not that dreadhead @fogdart used

Also he did better than Dunham
IMG 1886

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
stop it. His results and quality were good. Keep coping with muh 4 days. This is what happens when you use a guy who fits female gaze and not that dreadhead @fogdart used

View attachment 2194200
This is called skewing data to fit your narrative. The truth is that austin will do way better than this guy but the difference is location.
Musaka hadthe same results a the other guy you ran but we ran musaka in another area and he had 4x less smv than austin which means your guy would do worse wherever austin is...

Last edited:
@fogdart Pls use his guy in your area to show him to end his cringe cherry picks.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Looks234
The Broderick one my friend arabincel did it then i did it on my.own and we had the same results
Musakas i never even did. It was @fogdart And he actually made an experiment where a tyrone did good years ago however now the same guy doesnt do anywhere near as close but niko still clobbered them all.
Then me him and some discord guys ran austin dunham and donny savage
4970AF36 3EB3 4B56 B3C9 265ED888A46A
you never called me your friend

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Blackgymmax
This is called skewing data to fit your narrative. The truth is that austin will do way better than this guy but the difference is location.
Musaka hadthe same results a the other guy you ran but we ran musaka in another area and he had 4x less smv than austin which means your guy would do worse wherever austin is...
the uglier the bbc, the more smv. Musaka would do better with black women but the guy @looksmaxxer234 used has more ogre appeal for white women.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, zeshama, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
View attachment 2194200
That dude will never do better than Austin anywhere. The screenshot of Austin is from a random video possibly less than an hour after Austin created the profile, not the same as comparing him to someone who had his profile up for days. 52likes in more than 2 days for the dude @looksmaxxer234 used is definitely excellent for dark skin tyrone but Austin will still obliterate that easily.

• +1
If ur low ihnib u can’t be incel and I’m proof as some ltn

tho it’s better to let these niggas stay here autismmaxing and slaving away to spend 30k on surgery just to end up the same way

this website is the best trap to eliminate competition and I hope even more people join

I'm not leaving the basement until I get a head transplant.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
That dude will never do better than Austin anywhere. The screenshot of Austin is from a random video possibly less than an hour after Austin created the profile, not the same as comparing him to someone who had his profile up for days. 52likes in more than 2 days for the dude @looksmaxxer234 used is definitely excellent for dark skin tyrone but Austin will still obliterate that easily.
All of the matches were from like Friday and Saturday. If we’re talking about 4 days he has like 70ish matches + I rejected all the ugly girls lol @Blackgymmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and fogdart
All of the matches were from like Friday and Saturday. If we’re talking about 4 days he has like 70ish matches + I rejected all the ugly girls lol @Blackgymmax
He does excellent for a dark skin tyrone - he's probably peak dark skin appeal but still below what a lighter skin guy can get. @Blackgymmax I'll run him this evening on tinder in my area and hinge in NYC to what really gets. I'll be giving him all possible halos to see what he can get in 24 hours.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Looks234
He does excellent for a dark skin tyrone - he's probably peak dark skin appeal but still below what a lighter skin guy can get.
Yea. Don’t think I don’t agree with you guys. I’m just less harsh, and don’t think coloring is as big of a deal for blacks like curries. Obv mullatos have more smv tho.
@Blackgymmax I'll run him this evening on tinder in my area and hinge in NYC to what really gets. I'll be giving him all possible halos to see what he can get in 24 hours.
Lmk know when you need his pics or ig

Last edited:
  • +1
These pirates really be killing it here. I know like only 2 somalicels here but they both are high inhib which explains their inceldom. The other somalis i have known from high school, college, mutual friends, parties etc are laying like crazy with upper end girls (mtbs-htbs). What they all had in common was that were extremely low inhib, NTmaxxed and good drip.
Now imagine how much pussy they’d have if they were west African descended bad boys like US and UK blacks and jamicans 💀

I truly got nerfed you seen me and I mogg most ppl easily HTN and yet I’m truecel :feelswhy:. Non NT/high inhb + bbc = death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772

tho it’s better to let these niggas stay here autismmaxing and slaving away to spend 30k on surgery just to end up the same way

this website is the best trap to eliminate competition and I hope even more people join
yea bro I’ve got about 35 slays I have a ok body but that’s it just NT + low inhib + talk to a lot of girls

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Yea. Don’t think I don’t agree with you guys. I’m just less harsh, and don’t think coloring is as big of a deal for blacks like curries. Obv mullatos have more smv tho.
I'm dark skin and if anything I want dark skins to win but I've run the experiments and dark skins are negged hard even if they have better psl. The dude you used has better coloring than mukasa but is still negged and probably on the same level as mukasa in terms of appeal even though mukasa has better psl. You said he got 70ish likes in 4 days? I used a lesser psl light skin guy on Hinge in NYC who got 70+ likes in 2 days
Lmk know when you need his pics or ig
PM me 6 of his most high appeal pics so that I use that for hinge. I know his IG actually - he has been on my radar for tyronefish for a while. I just haven't gotten to him yet.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Looks234
the uglier the bbc, the more smv. Musaka would do better with black women but the guy @looksmaxxer234 used has more ogre appeal for white women.
no he has the exact same appeal retard. He basically did the exact same on tinder

• +1
View attachment 2193697 average somali Is 5'7" with this face + we don't listen to nigger shit here in Europe

It's a Just exist near High libido nordic sluts pill. Nordic girls are the most cock hungry, to the point they fuck their dogs and use uge dildos.
There are plenty of somalis here in Finland and they are tall lanked with very narrow jawline and big ass forehead. They mostly date their own race. Very rarely seen Finnish Somali couple. Very loud and low inhibit people. Some of them are great and someone cannot behave especially the young people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and the BULL
no he has the exact same appeal retard. He basically did the exact same on tinder
He got the same likes but got better quality and broader appeal. Some of the matches were from girls you would never think liked black dudes @fogdart

• +1
He got the same likes but got better quality and broader appeal. Some of the matches were from girls you would never think liked black dudes @fogdart
on tinder? They really didn't look different at all.
On hinge you cant say because you never tried him or anyone else for that matter

• +1
based and top 3 best user on site rn
the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars

Holy shit walaalo ur a mogger. I'm tryna go for that hairstyle too but my shits too nappy so I have to grow dreads instead
You’ll ascend from Abdi to jereer JFL

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and fauxfox
Being a non-NT somali is fucking brutal

Being a non-NT somali is fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
I dont believe this

Rape by ethnics is practically legal in scandinavian countries no wonder they all have high bodycounts

they are incels in italy but with nordic sluts it seems to work
It might be because in netherlands you have more northern amazigh moroccans who have generally lighter features and taller etc and to italy southern arab moroccans go who have different features.

I might steal your avi

Never in my life seen a good looking girl with a black man. Never see it on instagram either aside from athletes and other statusmaxxers. I'm sure some top dog college/high school football niggers manage to pull some when they're young, but never as much as their white quarterback counterparts.