Some African Americans are the most delusional people in history (Delusionmaxxing)

D

Deleted member 27674

Bronze
I have seen some African Americans claim to be native Americans. They deny that they are descendants of Africans, and claim to be native to North America.

I have seen other African Americans claim to be the real Ancient Jews (Hebrew Israelites) lost to history.

I have seen some African Americans claim the ancient Greeks were black.

I have seen some African Americans claim the moors were black, and Hannibal was a black man.

I do not see black people from other parts of the world act like this. In my opinion, many African Americans want to have a racial identity that is distinct from Africans - so they try to make up history to separate themselves from Africans.

Also, many African Americans call themselves FBAs (foundational black Americans), to separate themselves from Africans. Self-proclaimed FBAs are hostile to and dislike other black people who they see as separate from them.

To most of the world, a black person is simply a negro, no matter what part of the world they are from.

To think otherwise is delusion of the highest degree.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, greywind, diamondbill and 6 others
They claimed everything at this point

Jewish
Egyptian
Native american

Id turn schizo too if i didnt know my real country of origin

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 7580, Mewton and 5 others
I have seen some African Americans claim to be native Americans. They deny that they are descendants of Africans, and claim to be native to North America.

I have seen other African Americans claim to be the real Ancient Jews (Hebrew Israelites) lost to history.

I have seen some African Americans claim the ancient Greeks were black.

I have seen some African Americans claim the moors were black, and Hannibal was a black man.

I do not see black people from other parts of the world act like this. In my opinion, many African Americans want to have a racial identity that is distinct from Africans - so they try to make up history to separate themselves from Africans.

Also, many African Americans call themselves FBAs (foundational black Americans), to separate themselves from Africans. Self-proclaimed FBAs are hostile to and dislike other black people who they see as separate from them.

To most of the world, a black person is simply a negro, no matter what part of the world they are from.

To think otherwise is delusion of the highest degree.
Who gives af bro

• Ugh..
Reactions: chosen-one
RIP Ozell Israelite

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, chaddyboi66, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
I answered your question and this slave replies with more? Im not a survey
Why did you say “and this slave” when ur talking directly to me

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Deleted member 33136 and try2beme
Negrokinija

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and Deleted member 27674
They claimed everything at this point

Jewish
Egyptian
Native american

Id turn schizo too if i didnt know my real country of origin

Where’s your country of origin?

Last edited:
Also Africans disassociated with AAs first they often say that they have no culture and some specifically Nigerians call them Akatas.

Also they’d tell their kids to stay away from AAs

Last edited:
  • +1
AAs have the worst image among black community such as being a stupid violent drug addict with big chains or a noisy exagerated curves hoe

• +1
Nigger cope. They were everything but a nigger. All that crack got to them.