Some BBC in Toronto shouted at my girlfriend to get in his red minivan at 11pm.

alien

alien

Kraken
She bolted all the way to her gated apartment complex from there. Like a 500 metre dash. In boots. The BBC was at the opposite side of the road.

You think he was trying to human traffic her and pimp her out? She's 48 years old (I'm 38) but looks young for her age.

6 weeks ago I was at the bus stop on the same side the BBC was. I could have been jumped/mugged for my phone and wallet. The fuck is wrong with Toronto.

My girlfriend didn't mention the race of the guy but knowing the intersection and the population of her neighbourhood is like 32% BBC or some shit, I can deduce. Unless it was a low-inhib Pajeet.

No wonder my girlfriend tells me that doesn't want me to go on a cut and wants me to bulk if anything. To protect her from all the low-inhib BBC in her neighbourhood.

Leanmaxxing has become officially debunked.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, greycel, aleksander and 9 others
you're still obsessed with black cock?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Pride, EggKing and 4 others
Why don't you say black instead of BBC ?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, 98Zdeed98, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others
Based cat caller

• JFL
Reactions: mid
Based cat caller
I don't think it's just a cat call. Telling a woman at 11pm at night to get in your red minivan? Sounds like some human trafficking type of shit.

• Woah
Reactions: Ricky212
Reminder to everyone that OP has had a cuck fetish for niggers since the late 2000s, fucking 15 years of jerking it to TBP (tiny black pecker).

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mid, TechnoBoss, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Wait she didn't even tell you his race and you automatically assumed it was a low inhib BBC when it easily could've been some other equally repulsive ethnik roach

Nigga making up fantasies in his head, absolutely over :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: URL code
Wait she didn't even tell you his race and you automatically assumed it was a low inhib BBC when it easily could've been some other equally repulsive ethnik roach

Nigga making up fantasies in his head, absolutely over :feelskek:
Her neighbourhood according to the census is 33.6% BBC. Who else is going to tell you to get in their red minivan? Can you imagine a white boi doing that? We do have some low-inhib Pajeets in Toronto though. But her neighbourhood hasn't been over-run by the Pajeet menace yet like mine has. Her neighbourhood is only 4.3% Pajeet circa 2016. Sounds like paradise. My neighbourhood could very well be majority Pajeet. But the Pajeet menace has been spreading fast tbf. 2016 census was over 7 years ago.

Last edited:
this is why white brah are cuck

they refer to black male as black cocks

this is why white brah are cuck

they refer to black male as black cocks
Referring to black people as BBC is PSL lingo that started in 2015-2016 on lookism. I distinctively remember first hearing the term being used on PSL back when I was dating Yogapants (which was August 2015-April 2016). I'm not sure who started it in lookism history. Maybe one of jankinoff's alts.

Referring to black people as BBC is PSL lingo that started in 2015-2016 on lookism. I distinctively remember first hearing the term being used on PSL back when I was dating Yogapants (which was August 2015-April 2016). I'm not sure who started it in lookism history. Maybe one of jankinoff's alts.
the origin of the term came from the flip phone days when white brah would text each other on those t-9 pad but typing out black cock was too long and cause them to be await from watching white women interracial so they just used the acronym to tell other white brah what new content they bought

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Ricky212
She bolted all the way to her gated apartment complex from there. Like a 500 metre dash. In boots. The BBC was at the opposite side of the road.

You think he was trying to human traffic her and pimp her out? She's 48 years old (I'm 38) but looks young for her age.

6 weeks ago I was at the bus stop on the same side the BBC was. I could have been jumped/mugged for my phone and wallet. The fuck is wrong with Toronto.

My girlfriend didn't mention the race of the guy but knowing the intersection and the population of her neighbourhood is like 32% BBC or some shit, I can deduce. Unless it was a low-inhib Pajeet.

No wonder my girlfriend tells me that doesn't want me to go on a cut and wants me to bulk if anything. To protect her from all the low-inhib BBC in her neighbourhood.

Leanmaxxing has become officially debunked.
imagine being 50th writing about your bbc fantasies with your gf on a incel forum.

imagine being 50th writing about your bbc fantasies with your gf on a incel forum.
Is it really far fetched that some ethnik roach (most likely a BBC given her neighbourhood) would try to human traffic white wimminz in their red minivan at 11pm at night in Toronto? Crime is getting out of control in Toronto due to our country's misguided immigration policies.

the origin of the term came from the flip phone days when white brah would text each other on those t-9 pad but typing out black cock was too long and cause them to be await from watching white women interracial so they just used the acronym to tell other white brah what new content they bought
Yes I know that BBC is a term that originated on cuckold forums. Because I had read those forums back then. But one of those BBC cucks just happened to be a PSL poster (my money is that it was jankinoff) and started calling black men BBC. So that is the PSL origin of calling black men BBC.

• JFL
Reactions: radicalrationalist
was this the transgirl u were dating?

i think it was just a nigger iq moment when highly impulsive feral behavior is juxtaposed against the orderly and polite society of white people.

• JFL
Reactions: alien
it was way before that. already was a thing over a decade ago

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Ricky212