Some Blackpills of the U.S. College System + Tips To Get Into A Top U.S. College [STUDYCELS & HIGHSCHOOLCELS GTFIH]

D

Deleted member 25938

. . .
BC-Blog_College-Rejection-Letter_4.8.21_FTR.jpg

Introduction

The U.S. college admissions system is drastically different from that of most (if not all) other countries in the world. Whereas the admissions systems of countries such as the UK, Germany, and South Korea function meritocratically, only considering grades and/or exams, the American admissions system pays attention to tons of non-academic factors that really shake up the college game, making it a rigged and unpredictable game. However, what many people don't realize is that some of these factors can be determined by your own actions, whether you get accepted or rejected from a top-tier college will almost 100% be influenced by factors that you have absolutely 0 control over.

Below, I will discuss some of these factors, associating blackpill terminology to each one I mention. I will also suggest some tips to maximizing your chances of winning the college game --- even despite these blackpills --- as well as some tricks that parents do to help this. Additionally, I will provide some personal anecdotes as I have gone through the admissions process and am enrolled to a top U.S. college.

Table of Contents
  1. Riceceldom | Just Be Black | BBC-pill: Colleges hate Asians but love other minorities
  2. Rarity | Exoticmaxxing | Nichemaxxing: What colleges really mean when they say "diversity"
  3. Genetics: Talents/activities that will get you in the door
  4. Epigenetics: You cannot do it alone
  5. Just Be First: Why decision rounds matter

1. Riceceldom | Just Be Black | BBC-pill: Colleges hate Asians but love other minorities

Have you noticed how given the same credentials, a black, Latino, or other minority applicant is more likely to get accepted into a top-tier school than an Asian?

I want to quote Harvard's statement regarding the infamous lawsuit filed against them in 2014 on allegations that the university has been using affirmative action policies to specifically discriminate (i.e., reject) applicants of Asian descent:
If the lawsuit against Harvard succeeds, it would diminish students’ opportunities to live and learn in a diverse campus environment—denying them the kind of experiences that are central to Harvard’s educational mission and critical for success in our diverse society.
Damn, us Asian bros can't catch a break jfl. Now we're getting cucked in the club and in the classroom :feelswhy:

These sort of issues that have arisen regarding Asians' place within the American education system have become more prominent, so much so that they could be considered a mainstay in the sphere of schooling. Yes, Harvard was 18.1% Asian in 2022. Yes, Asians only made up 7.2% of the entire American population. But to go as far as do this:
Perhaps this is what North Thurston and other school districts were doing by grouping Asian with white students — grading on a curve to give students who are farthest from educational justice a chance to catch up.
Jfl, primary and secondary schools are lumping in Asians with whites???

There are a couple of explanations for why Asians suffer this, and not other minorities:

1. Model minority stereotype. Asians have been, in general, academically on par and exceeding of whites. However, the same stereotype that saves Asians from getting racially profiled on the streets cucks their perceived creativity and originality. There's a reason why Asians tend to be viewed as robots; even I, having very unconventional hobbies and interests that ultimately helped me get into college, still suffers that blunt of the stick. At the end of the day, it can only boil down to the way we look (i.e., soulless alien gooks) and the way we were raised (epigenetics). Hence, blacks and Latinos would be more favored simply because their pheno and their lifestyle make them seem "more diverse." This will be covered in the next chapter.
  2. While both Asians and Jews are both overrepresented in college demographics, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of ridding of Jewish applicants. Is that, then, a jewpill? :feelshehe: Well, part of the relative immunity of Jews to what Asians are experiencing rn can be attributed to the fact that American Jews are largely white, meaning that they are just considered the mainstream and thus will not face that same minority treatment. Classic JBWpill.
This must make you wonder "then wtf are colleges looking for anyway?" Which leads me to:

2. Rarity | Exoticmaxxing | Nichemaxxing: What colleges really mean when they say "diversity"

It's common knowledge that all American schools strive for a more diverse image of their school; just look at your local college's brochures! But it's important to know that the "diversity" that schools look for is inherently flawed. Why? Because:
  1. It's based on traits such as race, ethnicity, and skin color.
  2. It's prone to skimming over meritocratic achievements due to the above point.
At its core, these diversity quotas are a numbers game. They want more blacks, more Native Americans, more internationals. Less whites, less Asians. Even if they have outstanding achievements, there are simply way too many Asians applying to college. What schools actually mean by "diversity" is not necessarily the robusticity of a student's academics or test scores, but the rarity of their race, their ethnicity, etc.

Imagine this. A top student. Valedictorian. 1570 SAT and 35 ACT. They're also Saudi Arabian. As well as non-binary. On a synchronized swimming team. You can see how this contrasts to a valedictorian with a 1570 SAT but who is Chinese, straight, and on the robotics team. The first applicant on paper seems rare, exotic, and highly intriguing. The second does not. Even being of Laotian or Burmese descent will put you at a leg up against the sea of Chinese, Korean, and Indian students. Hell, given their low income levels, they might be offered a handsome scholarship.

If you're not one of the underrepresented minorities in terms of physical features, then you're gonna have to compensate in other ways. By a lot. This is where nichemaxxing comes into play in the college game. You have to break the mold of your stereotype.

The three majors that applicants tend to flock to are business, pre-med, and STEM. If you add race and gender to that, then the chances of say, an Asian male, getting accepted into a top college with an intended major of engineering or computer science is really just a lottery at that point. This is why I, also an Asian male, applied as a prospective music major (and of very avant-garde music). Since many colleges have sizeable music departments with little to no students, I not only broke my stereotype, but I also quenched the needs of the school's resources. Such is effective nichemaxxing.

"How tf can I nichemaxx if I'm not a talented musician like you," you might ask? Well, that brings me to:

1. Sports. This is the most interesting one. Ever wonder why so many white kids play sports? It's not necessarily because the kids themselves want to; in fact, oftentimes they're pressured to play sports just as much as Asians are forced to studycel. It's another example of filling colleges' niche. The U.S. is huge on sports, and every college has sports teams. Every team needs athletes. The white parents who know the college game know this and make their kids do water polo, yachting, crew, and other less common sports so they their kids will be more easily accepted as a recruited athlete. And lemme tell you this: if you're a recruited athlete, you're top priority, and you're guaranteed a spot. Around 1/3 of my college is comprised of (varsity) athletes of some sort, and it's a fucking liberal arts college.
  2. Music. Not as in demand, but still works if you're a prodigy or a fucking oddball.
  3. Winning math and science competitions.
  4. Publishing a book.
  5. Significant humanitarian contributions in a 3rd world shithole.
  6. Winning a Nobel Prize (good fucking luck with that).
With all of these, you still have to invest time and effort or else said talents will go nowhere. However, what's possible --- and what I believe is the most brutal blackpill of this thread --- is that if you have no talents in the first place, then you're at a big, big, big disadvantage in the admissions process. If you have nothing to offer, than why should colleges accept you? Another blackpilling aspect of talents is that their reinforcement and advancement relies on resources, which directly translates to money. Thus, many poorcels struggle to talentmaxx.

Even if you have amazing, blossoming talents, you will still fail the admissions process without social resources too. Ideally, you'd have the help of your parents, teachers, and counselors to be actively involved in your application process. I personally had such attentiveness, which allowed me submit polished essays, favorable recommendations, and formalities such as decision forms and the FAFSA for student aid. What is worrying is that many do not have interpersonal support; perhaps their parents are divorced, they're antisocial and the teachers don't know them, or their counselor also has to deal with 100 other kids' applications.

The alternative, doing everything by yourself, will just add undue stress and thus compromise the quality of your application contents. Ofc, it's still possible to be successful regardless, but it's a major blackpill having to struggle going through all that when a slight change in brain chemistry could lift a lot of that load off of you.

Let's say that you have the perfect application. You're rare, nichemaxxed, talented, and have great recommendations. But even still, when you choose to apply can be a make-or-break deal.

American colleges have multiple rounds of decisions:

• Regular Decision (RD). Normie choice. With top schools, getting in can be a lottery.
  • Early Decision (ED), sometimes there are two rounds. The decision is binding, meaning that you have to commit if accepted. However, applying ED is an indicator of demonstrated interests, which colleges love, and increases your chances of acceptance. I applied to my college ED; I doubt I would have gotten in had I applied RD. Makes sense; more seats at the beginning, higher chance of filling in the niche earlier.
  • Early Action (EA). Has become very popular recently; some prestigious but "easier" schools have this round, which attract tons of applicants to the school. However, EA is very deceptive for this reason; these schools, in order to raise their prestige, use EA to attract an enormous pool only to reject most applicants. For example, my high school saw 15 applicants to University of Chicago, the highest in school history. From hearsay, I assume that close to half applied EA. Guess how many got accepted. 0. Not a single person. Think about that for a sec.

Conclusion

Being successful in the (top) college admissions process in the U.S. is muddled with many different factors: academics, test scores, but also demographics, extracurriculars, social resources, and even the application parameters themselves. While this system is designed to make it crazy hard for people to attain something as basic as a good education, you gotta accept what it is (for now, who knows what'll change in the next decades) and utilize what you can for your own advantage.

Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, Lmao, bishōnenmaxxer and 21 others
As a ricecel who got rejected from more than 15 prestigious universities, I have one thing to say:

Cope.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: earcel_ifucantell, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 27608 and 4 others
didnt read family guy GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Lucid, Deleted member 6128 and 9 others
@TRUE_CEL @defezman @luljankybo @HarrierDuBois @NFA PB @mrriceguy @Xangsane @thecel @enchanted_elixir @pneumocystosis @StrangerDanger @Allandro @tristan18 @Gung-ho Asian @Cheesyrumble @ChinkboytakeurBAE @sibience @Octillionaire @klip11 @john2 @FailedNormieManlet @Blackgymmax @Iasacrko @tombradylover @hamo008 @Esteban1997 @Akuma @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Alexanderr @Beastimmung @sтᴀʀʙoʏ @LastTemp @Bashan @cancercell @Slayer @slayer69 @Prettyboy @TsarTsar444 @Mumbai Savior @lunin7 @julianchicago @pardocel @PointOfNoReturn @rand anon @anoright @Exterminator @HimmyButler @Acne Victim @Hiraeth @the BULL @Anstrum95 @Collagen or rope

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, tombradylover, rand anon and 9 others
@TRUE_CEL @defezman @luljankybo @HarrierDuBois @NFA PB @mrriceguy @Xangsane @thecel @enchanted_elixir @pneumocystosis @StrangerDanger @Allandro @tristan18 @Gung-ho Asian @Cheesyrumble @ChinkboytakeurBAE @sibience @Octillionaire @klip11 @john2 @FailedNormieManlet @Blackgymmax @Iasacrko @tombradylover @hamo008 @Esteban1997 @Akuma @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Alexanderr @Beastimmung @sтᴀʀʙoʏ @LastTemp @Bashan @cancercell @Slayer @slayer69 @Prettyboy @TsarTsar444 @Mumbai Savior @lunin7 @julianchicago @pardocel @PointOfNoReturn @rand anon @anoright @Exterminator @HimmyButler @Acne Victim

Thoughts?
Dnr but mirin ur effort I hope this helps some people :D

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 25938
Great thread.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27608 and Deleted member 25938
Nice thread but really bro do You expect me to read all that?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Lol I gave up trying to jump through people’s hoops. I’m crimecelling when I’m ready.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: earcel_ifucantell, Deleted member 27608, cancercell and 1 other person
As a ricecel who got rejected from more than 15 prestigious universities, I have one thing to say:

Cope.
My god. I'm so sorry to hear about that :feelsbadman:

FUCKING CUMSKINS DO NOT GROUP US KINHS WITH ASIAN GOOKS CHINKS WTF WE ARE UNDERREPRESENTED MINORITY WTF YOU MUST LET EVERY KINH STUDY AT TOP TIER IVY LEAGUE UNIS AND LET US IMPREGNATE BLONDE HAIR BLUE A10 EYES WHITE ANGELS AND LET A KINH BECOME THE PRESIDENT TO RULE YOU EDOMITE APES OTHERWISE YOU WILL FACE DIRE CONSEQUENCES!!!!

#KINHLIVESMATTER

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 25938
So, at what college are you going bro ?

• JFL
KINHS RISE UP NOW!!!
FUCKING CUMSKINS DO NOT GROUP US KINHS WITH ASIAN GOOKS CHINKS WTF WE ARE UNDERREPRESENTED MINORITY WTF YOU MUST LET EVERY KINH STUDY AT TOP TIER IVY LEAGUE UNIS AND LET US IMPREGNATE BLONDE HAIR BLUE A10 EYES WHITE ANGELS AND LET A KINH BECOME THE PRESIDENT TO RULE YOU EDOMITE APES OTHERWISE YOU WILL FACE DIRE CONSEQUENCES!!!!

#KINHLIVESMATTER

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
  1. Sports.
  2. Music. Not as in demand, but still works if you're a prodigy or a fucking oddball.
  4. Publishing a book.
Spot on. A lot of students from my uni (top UK uni) were shit at school but were kinda good at curling or some other irrelevant sport.
Great thread, I think it applies to the UK too ngl, but only the best unis.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 25938
Spot on. A lot of students from my uni (top UK uni) were shit at school but were kinda good at curling or some other irrelevant sport.
Great thread, I think it applies to the UK too ngl, but only the best unis.
Pourquoi t'es pas allé à l'univ en France ?
Ca t'aurais couté beaucoup moins cher.

• +1
Can you just lie and say that youre black if youre asian?

• JFL
Good thread dude, I'm going to make a thread about canadian universitys inspired by this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: earcel_ifucantell, bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 25938
streets cucks their perceived creativity and originality. There's a reason why Asians tend to be viewed as robots; even I, having very unconventional hobbies and interests that ultimately helped me get into college, still suffers that blunt of the stick. At the end of the day, it can only boil down to the way we look (i.e., soulless alien gooks) and the way we were raised (epigenetics). Hence, blacks and Latinos would be more favored simply because their pheno and their lifestyle make them seem "more diverse." This will be covered in the next chapter.
This is a fact tho, Asians are way less creative than cumskins

Introduction

The U.S. college admissions system is drastically different from that of most (if not all) other countries in the world. Whereas the admissions systems of countries such as the UK, Germany, and South Korea function meritocratically, only considering grades and/or exams, the American admissions system pays attention to tons of non-academic factors that really shake up the college game, making it a rigged and unpredictable game. However, what many people don't realize is that some of these factors can be determined by your own actions, whether you get accepted or rejected from a top-tier college will almost 100% be influenced by factors that you have absolutely 0 control over.

Below, I will discuss some of these factors, associating blackpill terminology to each one I mention. I will also suggest some tips to maximizing your chances of winning the college game --- even despite these blackpills --- as well as some tricks that parents do to help this. Additionally, I will provide some personal anecdotes as I have gone through the admissions process and am enrolled to a top U.S. college.

Table of Contents

Have you noticed how given the same credentials, a black, Latino, or other minority applicant is more likely to get accepted into a top-tier school than an Asian?

I want to quote Harvard's statement regarding the infamous lawsuit filed against them in 2014 on allegations that the university has been using affirmative action policies to specifically discriminate (i.e., reject) applicants of Asian descent:

Damn, us Asian bros can't catch a break jfl. Now we're getting cucked in the club and in the classroom :feelswhy:

These sort of issues that have arisen regarding Asians' place within the American education system have become more prominent, so much so that they could be considered a mainstay in the sphere of schooling. Yes, Harvard was 18.1% Asian in 2022. Yes, Asians only made up 7.2% of the entire American population. But to go as far as do this:

There are a couple of explanations for why Asians suffer this, and not other minorities:

1. Model minority stereotype. Asians have been, in general, academically on par and exceeding of whites. However, the same stereotype that saves Asians from getting racially profiled on the streets cucks their perceived creativity and originality. There's a reason why Asians tend to be viewed as robots; even I, having very unconventional hobbies and interests that ultimately helped me get into college, still suffers that blunt of the stick. At the end of the day, it can only boil down to the way we look (i.e., soulless alien gooks) and the way we were raised (epigenetics). Hence, blacks and Latinos would be more favored simply because their pheno and their lifestyle make them seem "more diverse." This will be covered in the next chapter.
  2. While both Asians and Jews are both overrepresented in college demographics, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of ridding of Jewish applicants. Is that, then, a jewpill? :feelshehe: Well, part of the relative immunity of Jews to what Asians are experiencing rn can be attributed to the fact that American Jews are largely white, meaning that they are just considered the mainstream and thus will not face that same minority treatment. Classic JBWpill.
This must make you wonder "then wtf are colleges looking for anyway?" Which leads me to:

It's common knowledge that all American schools strive for a more diverse image of their school; just look at your local college's brochures! But it's important to know that the "diversity" that schools look for is inherently flawed. Why? Because:
  2. It's prone to skimming over meritocratic achievements due to the above point.
At its core, these diversity quotas are a numbers game. They want more blacks, more Native Americans, more internationals. Less whites, less Asians. Even if they have outstanding achievements, there are simply way too many Asians applying to college. What schools actually mean by "diversity" is not necessarily the robusticity of a student's academics or test scores, but the rarity of their race, their ethnicity, etc.

Imagine this. A top student. Valedictorian. 1570 SAT and 35 ACT. They're also Saudi Arabian. As well as non-binary. On a synchronized swimming team. You can see how this contrasts to a valedictorian with a 1570 SAT but who is Chinese, straight, and on the robotics team. The first applicant on paper seems rare, exotic, and highly intriguing. The second does not. Even being of Laotian or Burmese descent will put you at a leg up against the sea of Chinese, Korean, and Indian students. Hell, given their low income levels, they might be offered a handsome scholarship.

If you're not one of the underrepresented minorities in terms of physical features, then you're gonna have to compensate in other ways. By a lot. This is where nichemaxxing comes into play in the college game. You have to break the mold of your stereotype.

The three majors that applicants tend to flock to are business, pre-med, and STEM. If you add race and gender to that, then the chances of say, an Asian male, getting accepted into a top college with an intended major of engineering or computer science is really just a lottery at that point. This is why I, also an Asian male, applied as a prospective music major (and of very avant-garde music). Since many colleges have sizeable music departments with little to no students, I not only broke my stereotype, but I also quenched the needs of the school's resources. Such is effective nichemaxxing.

"How tf can I nichemaxx if I'm not a talented musician like you," you might ask? Well, that brings me to:

1. Sports. This is the most interesting one. Ever wonder why so many white kids play sports? It's not necessarily because the kids themselves want to; in fact, oftentimes they're pressured to play sports just as much as Asians are forced to studycel. It's another example of filling colleges' niche. The U.S. is huge on sports, and every college has sports teams. Every team needs athletes. The white parents who know the college game know this and make their kids do water polo, yachting, crew, and other less common sports so they their kids will be more easily accepted as a recruited athlete. And lemme tell you this: if you're a recruited athlete, you're top priority, and you're guaranteed a spot. Around 1/3 of my college is comprised of (varsity) athletes of some sort, and it's a fucking liberal arts college.
  4. Publishing a book.
With all of these, you still have to invest time and effort or else said talents will go nowhere. However, what's possible --- and what I believe is the most brutal blackpill of this thread --- is that if you have no talents in the first place, then you're at a big, big, big disadvantage in the admissions process. If you have nothing to offer, than why should colleges accept you? Another blackpilling aspect of talents is that their reinforcement and advancement relies on resources, which directly translates to money. Thus, many poorcels struggle to talentmaxx.

Even if you have amazing, blossoming talents, you will still fail the admissions process without social resources too. Ideally, you'd have the help of your parents, teachers, and counselors to be actively involved in your application process. I personally had such attentiveness, which allowed me submit polished essays, favorable recommendations, and formalities such as decision forms and the FAFSA for student aid. What is worrying is that many do not have interpersonal support; perhaps their parents are divorced, they're antisocial and the teachers don't know them, or their counselor also has to deal with 100 other kids' applications.

The alternative, doing everything by yourself, will just add undue stress and thus compromise the quality of your application contents. Ofc, it's still possible to be successful regardless, but it's a major blackpill having to struggle going through all that when a slight change in brain chemistry could lift a lot of that load off of you.

Let's say that you have the perfect application. You're rare, nichemaxxed, talented, and have great recommendations. But even still, when you choose to apply can be a make-or-break deal.

• Regular Decision (RD). Normie choice. With top schools, getting in can be a lottery.
  • Early Decision (ED), sometimes there are two rounds. The decision is binding, meaning that you have to commit if accepted. However, applying ED is an indicator of demonstrated interests, which colleges love, and increases your chances of acceptance. I applied to my college ED; I doubt I would have gotten in had I applied RD. Makes sense; more seats at the beginning, higher chance of filling in the niche earlier.
  • Early Action (EA). Has become very popular recently; some prestigious but "easier" schools have this round, which attract tons of applicants to the school. However, EA is very deceptive for this reason; these schools, in order to raise their prestige, use EA to attract an enormous pool only to reject most applicants. For example, my high school saw 15 applicants to University of Chicago, the highest in school history. From hearsay, I assume that close to half applied EA. Guess how many got accepted. 0. Not a single person. Think about that for a sec.

Conclusion

Being successful in the (top) college admissions process in the U.S. is muddled with many different factors: academics, test scores, but also demographics, extracurriculars, social resources, and even the application parameters themselves. While this system is designed to make it crazy hard for people to attain something as basic as a good education, you gotta accept what it is (for now, who knows what'll change in the next decades) and utilize what you can for your own advantage.

Read every word. No really, I did and it's high IQ. I think that the problem with Asians is that is disproves all of the "white supremacy" tropes. If whites are holding down minorities from succeeding, then why do they let's Asians (and Jews) outdo them? I strongly believe that there are group differences in IQ and temperament that account for why certain groups do better at certain things.

There's a reason why you don't see Asians excelling in football and basketball. No, it's not because Asians don't have coaches that look like them. No it's not because Asians prefer math to basketball and if they just focused on basketball more, they would be just as good at basketball as blacks. It's because Asians as a group aren't built for basketball. Yes you get a Yao Ming every decade or 2, but he's an anomaly.

It's the same for blacks when it comes to high IQ related things.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: earcel_ifucantell, Deleted member 6128, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
Identify as a black men bro ( is that not the definition of racism letting a black dude faster in college even with worse grades)

I mean, honestly probably is true (on average), but there is a lot of great Asian film and media, and some very very good Asian artists. If you go to Japan/Korea EVERYTHING is related to media everywhere. Maybe the 'Asian' creative process has been "soul-sucked" in a sense in order to please economic quotas. Regardless, whenever I see Asian media, I'm only seeing the exceptional stuff. That being said, the Korean thrillers I've seen are usually excellent.

• +1
Good thread dude, I'm going to make a thread about canadian universitys inspired by this
Love it, I don't know a whole lot about Canadian unis so I'm interested to read it when you're done.

I guess yeah, did he get into legal trouble or expelled tho?
He's didn't run into any legal troubles as far as I'm aware of. He just ended up breaking up with his gf at the time (jfl) over their disagreement on the ethics of his larping. He eventually dropped out of med school because he felt he wasn't cut for it (jfl).

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Would being mixed (I am half Latino/half white) give me the minority halo when applying?

• +1
Would being mixed (I am half Latino/half white) give me the minority halo when applying?
No bc Latino and white are considered the same thing in the US consensus, depends on your last name though.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
No bc Latino and white are considered the same thing in the US consensus, depends on your last name though.
You can put Hispanic though when you are applying, just its a separate checkbox from every other race option. I look latino, but if it really is about last name then I'm fucked.

• +1
Damn i hate how affirmative action helps bbc only even tho im a minority. What can i do rn to maximize my chance of getting in a T30 college in U.S rn applying to cs or ce probably

• +1
@Qazqa @lordgandy2000 @GuyFromSingapore @chinksupremacy @Orbeck of Vinheim @Yuno_howitez @David Rothschild @Ja-Ja Gabori

Thoughts?

Introduction

Table of Contents

4. Publishing a book.

Conclusion

Good summary. If you're asian you can tanmaxx and run pacific islander game btw, 100% chance to get accepted to MIT

You're 100% right about sports. Every varsity team has allocated spots for recruits, coaches basically guarantee spots in the college

• +1
Skimmed though but yeah I agree, thanks Jews :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Damn i hate how affirmative action helps bbc only even tho im a minority. What can i do rn to maximize my chance of getting in a T30 college in U.S rn applying to cs or ce probably
Yeah affirmative action is a bitch to us Asians. This may sound fucking radicalized, but Asians imo have been one of the "losers" in the Civil Rights Movement.

As far as increasing your chances, it's highly dependent on your capabilities and your resources? Do you have marked talents and/or achievements in computer science and engineering? Or are you being pressured to apply such majors? I'm gonna be frank with you; since you're Asian (I assume) and applying to a field super popular with Asian males, your chances of acceptance are going to be much, much lower than if you were a black female applying to CS or CE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27608
I mean, honestly probably is true (on average), but there is a lot of great Asian film and media, and some very very good Asian artists. If you go to Japan/Korea EVERYTHING is related to media everywhere. Maybe the 'Asian' creative process has been "soul-sucked" in a sense in order to please economic quotas. Regardless, whenever I see Asian media, I'm only seeing the exceptional stuff. That being said, the Korean thrillers I've seen are usually excellent.

ILF AND PETROV (ASIANS) ON THE AMERICAN FILM INDUSTRY
We, Moscow theatre patrons, are somewhat spoiled by American cinematography. That which reaches Moscow and is shown to a small number of cinema specialists at nightly previews is almost always the best that Hollywood creates. Moscow has seen the pictures of Lewis Milestone, King Vidor, Reuben Mamoulian, and John Ford: cinematographic Moscow has seen the best pictures of the best directors. Moscow theatre audiences have admired the little pigs, the penguins, and the Disney mouse, and were delighted with the masterpieces of Chaplin. These directors, with the exception of Chaplin who releases one picture in several years, make five, eight, ten pictures a year. But, as we already know, Americans "shoot" eight hundred pictures a year. Of course, we naturally suspected that the remaining seven hundred and ninety pictures were not anything to write home about. But we had seen only good pictures and we had only heard about the bad ones. All the more depressing, therefore, was the impression American cinematography left with us after we became acquainted with it in its own native land.

In New York we went to motion-picture theatres almost every evening. On the way to California, stopping in large and small towns, we visited motion-picture theatres not almost every evening, but simply every evening. Usually two feature pictures are shown during one performance, in addition to a short comedy, an animated cartoon, and several newsreels, all taken by different motion-picture companies. Thus, we must have seen more than a hundred feature pictures alone.

All these pictures are below the level of human dignity. It seems to us that it is degrading for a human being to look at such pictures. They are designed for birds' brains, for slow-thinking human cattle of camel-like lack of fastidiousness. A camel can do without water for a week, and a certain kind of American motion-picture spectator can look at senseless pictures for twenty years on end. Every evening we would enter a motion-picture theatre with a vestige of hope and departed with the feeling of having eaten in all its details the famous lunch No. 2, of which we were duly sick and tired. However, the spectators, the most ordinary American garage mechanics, salesgirls, storekeepers, liked these pictures.At first we wondered about it, later we were worried about it, and then we began to understand how it all came about.

Those eight or ten pictures which are nevertheless good we never managed to see even once throughout the three months of visiting motion-picture theatres. Good pictures were shown to us in Hollywood by the directors themselves, who selected several out of hundreds of films made in the course of several years.There are four main standard types of pictures: musical comedy, historical drama, a film of bandit life, and a film featuring some famous opera singer. Each of these standard types has only one plot, which is varied endlessly and tiringly. American spectators see one and the same thing year in and year out. They have become so accustomed to it that if they were presented with a picture that had a new plot they would undoubtedly burst into tears, like the child from whom his favourite toy had been taken, though it was old and broken

srs JFL at pretending the trash jew entertainment industry and scientific establishment is somehow "creative" just to justify your racism

• JFL
Yeah affirmative action is a bitch to us Asians. This may sound fucking radicalized, but Asians imo have been one of the "losers" in the Civil Rights Movement.

As far as increasing your chances, it's highly dependent on your capabilities and your resources? Do you have marked talents and/or achievements in computer science and engineering? Or are you being pressured to apply such majors? I'm gonna be frank with you; since you're Asian (I assume) and applying to a field super popular with Asian males, your chances of acceptance are going to be much, much lower than if you were a black female applying to CS or CE.
tbh you are in the world's biggest money making hole rn (USA)

just go to an average college and do bare minimum (10> hrs work a week) and extract 6 figures of wealth after graduation lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 24507
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and rand anon

I like computer science / engineering from the stuff ive done involving it, but I dont have the same talent and achievements other asians have. Ik colleges will see me as just another stereotypical asian doing cs, which worries me cuz i have no idea how to stand out among all the other asians.

Someone create a race changing guide so I can be black plz

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: skwanchy and Deleted member 25938
I like computer science / engineering from the stuff ive done involving it, but I dont have the same talent and achievements other asians have. Ik colleges will see me as just another stereotypical asian doing cs, which worries me cuz i have no idea how to stand out among all the other asians.

JK >>>>>>>> V

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 27608

V mogs hard lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Jungcuck

You have no chance against other asians like him
I'm glad to be un France so there is no discrimination against ricecel

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: skwanchy, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 27608

V mogs hard lol
https://jungkookglobal.com/news/f/jungkook-is-crowned-the-most-handsome-man-in-the-world-of-2022 :feelsautistic:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27608 and Deleted member 25938