some girl gave me balanitis 6 months ago and this shit is not going away.

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
has anybody else had this shit and if so how in the fuck did you get rid of it. it’s actually over man i’d rather have a two inch penis than have this shit. i can’t even cope with masturbation anymore because it apparently “makes it worse”.
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK
couch rope GIF by South Park

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, tombradylover, NotCarv and 2 others
bro ignored dm

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, kebab, Lynxress and 3 others
has anybody else had this shit and if so how in the fuck did you get rid of it. it’s actually over man i’d rather have a two inch penis than have this shit. i can’t even cope with masturbation anymore because it apparently “makes it worse”.
Cut the skin off ur penis + use Clotrimazole (Lotrimin, Mycelex)

• +1
Dnr Fakecel

• +1
Cut the skin off ur penis + use Clotrimazole (Lotrimin, Mycelex)
yeah i’ll try lotrimen i already have it. dawg i literally have every skin condition possible it’s so fucking annoying KPRF, seborric dermatitis, and now this shit. straight suifuel. i wonder if it’s my gut microbiome

@BrahminBoss could these things be caused by candida overgrowth

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv, Lynxress and ChadL1te
yeah i’ll try lotrimen i already have it. dawg i literally have every skin condition possible it’s so fucking annoying KPRF, seborric dermatitis, and now this shit. straight suifuel. i wonder if it’s my gut microbiome

All my skin issues went away when I ate like my ancestors.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NotCarv, Lynxress and ChadL1te
Basically meat and unprocessed carbs
Thats a good diet but I think BBC also has better skin genetics than white

But maybe I'm coping because my red cheeks wont go away:feelswah:

• +1
Thats a good diet but I think BBC also has better skin genetics than white

But maybe I'm coping because my red cheeks wont go away:feelswah:
idk about that

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, NorwoodAscender and ChadL1te
but its rare seeing a blacks with bad skin ngl
bro when have u seen a black person with dogshit skin
always thought this was just because acne isn’t as noticeable on darker skin. for example my acne looks way better when i’m tan rather than pale

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, NotCarv and ChadL1te
always thought this was just because acne isn’t as noticeable on darker skin. for example my acne looks way better when i’m tan rather than pale
yeah thats the reason to see my ance u legit have to be super close

• +1
Yeah probably, Im gonna run MT2 this summer to hide my redness. Ill never have glass skin though which I feel blacks tend to have more

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv and NorwoodAscender
Yeah probably, Im gonna run MT2 this summer to hide my redness. Ill never have glass skin though which I feel blacks tend to have more
is ur redness similar to mine?

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
Are by any chance not circumcised?

• +1
Are by any chance not circumcised?
yeah i’m not. would probably solve the problem getting it done. but idk if i want to pay money to reduce the pleasure i get from sex. always an option tho last case scenario

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
I’m not circumcised but I don’t have phimosis either, from my experience stop fapping to reduce friction on penis, start to lubricate your penis, it can cause scabs and cracking of skin from lack of moisture. And it might help you, hope this helps

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and NorwoodAscender

take the probiotics-pill bro:feelshmm:

• +1
yeah i’m not. would probably solve the problem getting it done. but idk if i want to pay money to reduce the pleasure i get from sex. always an option tho last case scenario
Not being circumcised ≠ having phimosis, if you have phimosis you have to moisturize your penis and slowly pull your phimosis, it can take days but it’ll be worth it because your penis can breathe better, pee better and can be better cleaned

• +1
I’m not circumcised but I don’t have phimosis either, from my experience stop fapping to reduce friction on penis, start to lubricate your penis, it can cause scabs and cracking of skin from lack of moisture. And it might help you, hope this helps
really appreciate it man thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid and INB
  • +1
Reactions: Angutoid and twojei
Basically meat and unprocessed carbs
You gave a chart that says be near vegetarian and now say you’re on a carnivore diet. Adds up

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Wait nvm

Idk how that pyramid chart even really works. Is the most important stuff going to the top? Brutal
yes, i was just about to flame u. the bottom is what should be added to ur meals as a base

• +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
fuck u sex haver

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
yes, i was just about to flame u. the bottom is what should be added to ur meals as a base

View attachment 2873013
Weird

Why is pumpkin pie at the top of priority though but then says “occasional”

Can I eat exclusively pumpkin pie and become a pillar of health?

Weird

Why is pumpkin pie at the top of priority though but then says “occasional”

Can I eat exclusively pumpkin pie and become a pillar of health?
Occasionally.

Top Tier (Small Quantity), Second Tier (Moderate Quantity), Third Tier (Moderate to Large Quantity), Base Tier (Large Quantity):

1. Top Tier (Use Sparingly):
    • Fats, Oils, Sweets
  2. Second Tier (Eat Moderately):
    • Dairy (choose low-fat)
    • Protein (lean meat, fish, beans, nuts)
  3. Third Tier (Eat Plenty):
    • Fruits
    • Vegetables
  4. Base Tier (Eat Most):
    • Grains (whole grains preferred)

Occasionally.

Top Tier (Small Quantity), Second Tier (Moderate Quantity), Third Tier (Moderate to Large Quantity), Base Tier (Large Quantity):

1. Top Tier (Use Sparingly):
    • Fats, Oils, Sweets
  2. Second Tier (Eat Moderately):
    • Dairy (choose low-fat)
    • Protein (lean meat, fish, beans, nuts)
  3. Third Tier (Eat Plenty):
    • Fruits
    • Vegetables
  4. Base Tier (Eat Most):
    • Grains (whole grains preferred)
I mean so I am right

The charts importance raises to the bottom, so it’s telling you to be like 70% vegetarian in diet

I mean so I am right

The charts importance raises to the bottom, so it’s telling you to be like 70% vegetarian in diet
I don't follow exactly I eat more meat and have fruits and vegs as snacks.

I eat rice with all my meals.