Some mogger games

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
Not in particular order

Detroit: Become Human
FbLeiDPBLfdbiL6LwFMH3DxC

This game is actually insane, the story is really touching and beautiful. I wish I could forget this game and play it again.

The Quarry

Capsule 616x353

This game is the definition of fun. The story was really entertaining and the characters were quite relatable (despite being giga nt)

Life is Strange 2
FIhk9kpTURBXy9jNzlmNTk0ZWM2YWVhODIwNmQ5MTYyNjNhODFlZTUxYy5qcGeSlQMAEs0FS80C pMFzQSwzQKk3gACoT

This game had a compelling story. I like how its about traveling around and trying to make it, inspiring af. In my top 5 for sure

As dusk falls
Capsule 616x353 1

This is the game where I could relate to the characters the most. I absolutely love this game, it helped me through some hard times

WWE 2K16
20150705 PHOTO THUMB WWE2K16

The nostalgia here is crazy. This is the best WWE game, imo. I can't describe how much comfort and good memories it brings me.

The Dark Pictures Anthology Season 1
OeHjdnXxv22RPcYYXiBJlXKr

That's four games actually. They're kinda short, but each of the stories is thrilling in it's own way, it makes you beat it in one go. Mogger series overall.

Until Dawn
2cJRHg2UOwbvp10QxGrbX62S

It like The Quarry but this one came first so it's the OG. Same makers too.

Beyond: Two Souls
Capsule 616x353 2

Great adventure game with tons of action. The story is a bit inconsistent at times, but I still enjoyed it a lot. I have great memories playing it.

Life is Strange: True Colors
MrFkXNqIim5naTegtJuGDTEb

Entertaining story and an emotional ending. It just gives me good vibes and I quite enjoyed it.

Red Dead Redemption 1 & 2
Apps3773140981958921518580c264d07 c787 4bce 8bb8 09f3ee64f251

The lore here is insane. I'm a huge fan of The Wild West and these were groundbreaking for me since these are the only good western games. I honestly can't say enough good things about this franchise.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and qxtwz7854
based

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
3899722 1705700855826
bump
4078391 4074590 668B3E4D 6FF8 492E ABC4 C1F0688A5A5D

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
Not in particular order

Detroit: Become Human
View attachment 2874491

This game is actually insane, the story is really touching and beautiful. I wish I could forget this game and play it again.

The Quarry

View attachment 2874502
This game is the definition of fun. The story was really entertaining and the characters were quite relatable (despite being giga nt)

Life is Strange 2
View attachment 2874504
This game had a compelling story. I like how its about traveling around and trying to make it, inspiring af. In my top 5 for sure

As dusk falls
View attachment 2874507
This is the game where I could relate to the characters the most. I absolutely love this game, it helped me through some hard times

WWE 2K16
View attachment 2874511
The nostalgia here is crazy. This is the best WWE game, imo. I can't describe how much comfort and good memories it brings me.

The Dark Pictures Anthology Season 1
View attachment 2874517
That's four games actually. They're kinda short, but each of the stories is thrilling in it's own way, it makes you beat it in one go. Mogger series overall.

Until Dawn
View attachment 2874525
It like The Quarry but this one came first so it's the OG. Same makers too.

Beyond: Two Souls
View attachment 2874529
Great adventure game with tons of action. The story is a bit inconsistent at times, but I still enjoyed it a lot. I have great memories playing it.

Life is Strange: True Colors
View attachment 2874538
Entertaining story and an emotional ending. It just gives me good vibes and I quite enjoyed it.

Red Dead Redemption 1 & 2
View attachment 2874541

The lore here is insane. I'm a huge fan of The Wild West and these were groundbreaking for me since these are the only good western games. I honestly can't say enough good things about this franchise.
Missed on all except detriot become human and rdr and beyond

If you want the play the BEST game OAT
Try:
Sekiro

Bloodborne (you have to fully get into this game to like it a lot tho)

• +1
Missed on all except detriot become human and rdr and beyond

If you want the play the BEST game OAT
Try:
Sekiro

Bloodborne (you have to fully get into this game to like it a lot tho)
Not my type tbh

Not my type tbh
Sekiro?? I can see bloodborne but you gotta give sekiro a chance you’ll fall in love with it

Other MASTERPIECES:

Elden ring (may not appeal to all)

EVERY GOD OF WAR GAME EVEN THE OLD ONES

Metal gear solid rising (only good mgs game, your missing out heavily if you dont play this masterpiece)

• +1
If you like story based games: the wolf amount us and heavy rain are great

• +1
Based list, you like story and narrative based games.

My favorite 3 games on top of my head are:
Resident Evil 4(both og and remake)
Mass Effect series(2nd one is favorite)
Doom Eternal

• +1