Some on this forum suggested my ipd isnt ideal, asking honest what yall think?

G

Grenen

Iron
Took this selfie today, of course lens distortion might affect it a bit but it shouldn´t be that big of a difference from irl

Attachments

• IPD.jpg
    IPD.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 0
  • unnamed (12).jpg
    unnamed (12).jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: smallman
Took this selfie today, of course lens distortion might affect it a bit but it shouldn´t be that big of a difference from irl
Lens distortion can actually significantly effect your ipd in selfies lol

Chads.org

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Your ipd is fine. Your pfl is so high it’s uncanny but users here like that for some reason.

pfl is like the lenght of ur eyes horizontally and pfh is vertically simply put.
Oh okey I understand. Yea my eyes are kinda slim vertically. Me and my brothers all have that

• +1
Reactions: ambi
Oh okey I understand. Yea my eyes are kinda slim vertically. Me and my brothers all have that
its alright tbh. You probably wont have any benefit from this forum ur alr pretty good looking

its alright tbh. You probably wont have any benefit from this forum ur alr pretty good looking
Thanks appreciate it. Thanks for keeping it real and not trolling as well.

• Love it
Reactions: ambi
fair enough, thanks for the info. You did pick my worst pic on here tho hahah
Ok I found a better pic you posted and you got 0.476 esr which within the ideal range but its at the very end of the ideal lol