Some people are so subhuman it is sad

subtochad

subtochad

Bronze

Look at the guy in this video. Bro is a ~5'2, semi deformed face curry. That is probably the worst combination of genetic traits you could ask for in the lottery. I genuinely feel sympathy for him. The only way he will ever experience female attention or sex is if some unlucky girl gets an arraigned marriage, but I highly doubt that will occur.
If you are a normie who has the potential to ascend further, thank god everyday that you didn't end up like him.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NONE, Deleted member 21244, SubhumanCurrycel and 17 others
The only way he will ever experience female attention or sex is if some unlucky girl gets an arraigned marriage, but I highly doubt that will occur.
You're coping. He only has to moneymax

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard and copemaxxeer
Thanks for the looksmax advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Adonis, Deleted member 17595 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, Deleted member 20820, HerpDerpson and 2 others
the grass is always greener

could've live in the west and gone ER(in monopoly)

Last edited:
Brutal voice as well

Look at the guy in this video. Bro is a ~5'2, semi deformed face curry. That is probably the worst combination of genetic traits you could ask for in the lottery. I genuinely feel sympathy for him. The only way he will ever experience female attention or sex is if some unlucky girl gets an arraigned marriage, but I highly doubt that will occur.
If you are a normie who has the potential to ascend further, thank god everyday that you didn't end up like him.

Gorgeous avi

If you looks like slide into my dms :forcedsmile:

He's actually so ugly that he may be able to get pity sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Deleted member 17429

Fuck bro, and he also has 10 year old voice failo

That's actually fucking brutal, I feel bad for that guy I will never complain about my genetics again

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 14693
yeh people should be more gratefull that they're normies

• +1
Reactions: GreenRay88 and casadebanho
He's actually so ugly that he may be able to get pity sex
Nah bro, I dont think so

Pity sex is actually legit for people who are born with genetic deformaties (without a nose or without arms)

This guy is a normal person, but with 5'2 height and really ugly face, genetics are so brutal

• +1
Reactions: ascension
its not over for him, my only advice to subhumans would be:

No he just has to shower and have good heigeene, girls like that
don't forget the confidence

Images

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 1901

Poor sod :fuk: if god existed things like this wouldnt happen to people

:feelsautistic: He seems happy though. He's also a friend haver. Hope he lives his best life :Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Wallenberg, GreenRay88 and 4 others
Unlucky

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Nah bro, I dont think so

Pity sex is actually legit for people who are born with genetic deformaties (without a nose or without arms)

This guy is a normal person, but with 5'2 height and really ugly face, genetics are so brutal

To me he looks deformed :lul::lul:

To me he looks deformed :lul::lul:
tbh im not sure if he's actually deformed. might just be a healthy eye area that is extremely ugly
either way he's not getting any pussy, or really basic human respect from most people for the matter

• +1
Reactions: ascension
i remember seeing him do a tiktok where he did a transformation aka dressing nicely with that "16 missed calls" song and the comments were just 16 scam calls and comments about his looks, absolutely brutal. the nice comments on that video that commented on his looks didnt get any likes :fuk::fuk:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998, tyronelite and 1 other person
Let him enjoy his life faggot

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Danish_Retard, copemaxxeer and 2 others

In the past, I might have laughed at shit like this but now many years after I realize he had essentially no influence on how he was gonna end up. Just as he couldn't decide his height or race, I can't decide my hairline position. Brutal, brutal indeed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 21192, Danish_Retard and 3 others
In the past, I might have laughed at shit like this but now many years after I realize he had essentially no influence on how he was gonna end up. Just as he couldn't decide his height or race, I can't decide my hairline position. Brutal, brutal indeed.
Hairline doesn’t matter

it def does, but its a pretty easy problem to fix with minox
Minoxidil isn't going to grow hairs where there originally were none. If you were balding maybe but I have a genetically high hairline. There are no hair follicles where I want them to be. My only hope is an HT or hairline lowering.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Danish_Retard, Moggie and 1 other person
Minoxidil isn't going to grow hairs where there originally were none. If you were balding maybe but I have a genetically high hairline. There are no hair follicles where I want them to be. My only hope is an HT or hairline lowering.
Same issue here brocel. Naturally high hairline as a black guy makes me look like some kind of nerd Super Smash Bros enthusiast. Legit death sentence for black dudes. Scalp advancement + FUE transplant tho :D

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Am I balding at 16
I'd need before and after pictures that show progression. For all I know you might've always had that hairline. With that said though, it seems very unlikely to bald that young.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I'd need before and after pictures that show progression. For all I know you might've always had that hairline. With that said though, it seems very unlikely to bald that young.
I think I always have had this hairline
This is it pretty short of me young I just think I don’t have a great hair line

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Say it to my face, bitch!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20820, copemaxxeer and smvmaxxertilllate
So brutal watching him lift weights

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, copemaxxeer, Deleted member 21192 and 1 other person
I legit teared up watching this

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and subhuman to mtn
How is this shit even possible
Goddamn

The more I look like at him the more I think that he has more forward growth than me. Absolute insanity.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 20631 and HerpDerpson
Skin mogs me
Chin mogs me
NT mogs me
Status mogs me
Facial hair mogs me
Style mogs me

He is adonis compared to me.

• Woah
Reactions: TrestIsBest
how would he ascend? what would he need ?

also this just shows how important eye area is

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21244 and HerpDerpson
how would he ascend? what would he need ?

also this just shows how important eye area is
double LL, orbital bone implants, some sort of surgery to fix his eye shape and eye lid exposure, and fat transfers to fix his asymmetrical face.
Even with that he would be at best LTN. Brutal world we live in

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Vain786
It's not that baaad, he just needs le fort 3 and limb lengthening surgery:feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244

he said on tiktok that he is 5ft0 :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21244 and Danish_Retard