Some people will NEVER stop being low inhib simps!

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Sketch 1708925476686

Screenshot 20240226 052323 1

Screenshot 20240226 052316 1

I'm sitting here too fucking autistic and high inhib to even like her post. Last time I left a notification for a women on an app it was over 3 months ago. This nigga twice my age goes straight in for the comment, and ready for the kill and invitingher across the pond, if he ever gets a reply.

I swear I fucking hate men more than women!!!! :rage::rage::rage:

No wonder theyr repelled. Girls just can't catch a break. They make it hard for everyone!!!

@yeeyeeslayer @Manchild @st.hamudi but 6‘5

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and latincell95
theyre looksmatched tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 58230
View attachment 2768554

View attachment 2768548
View attachment 2768549

I'm sitting here too fucking autistic and high inhib to even like her post. Last time I left a notification for a women on an app it was over 3 months ago. This nigga twice my age goes straight in for the comment, and ready for the kill and invitingher across the pond, if he ever gets a reply.

I swear I fucking hate men more than women!!!! :rage::rage::rage:

No wonder theyr repelled. Girls just can't catch a break. They make it hard for everyone!!!

@yeeyeeslayer @Manchild @st.hamudi but 6‘5
Do you mog him?

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 18522, latincell95 and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95
Why you say simp then put love eyes reaction to the foid @SecularIslamist ?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
ZomboMeme 26022024111749

• JFL
Why you say sumo then put love eyes reaction to the foid @SecularIslamist ?
Bro you don't understand me. I'm too fucking high inhib to even like profiles. The last time I swiped right on a profile was back in Nov 2023.

I don't even look in women's direction in real life. A women was walking past me in Asda, I nearly bumped into the aisle trying to move away, even though she was 1m apart....

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Bro you don't understand me. I'm too fucking high inhib to even like profiles. The last time I swiped right on a profile was back in Nov 2023.

I don't even look in women's direction in real life. A women was walking past me in Asda, I nearly bumped into the aisle trying to move away....
I don’t move, I went Sainsbury’s yesterday and if a woman walks in front I don’t move and will shoulder barge if she insists on trying to be dominant and put that whore in her place. They always move

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and SecularIslamist
i don't understand what's going on but dying your beard is so cringe

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
i don't understand what's going on but dying your beard is so cringe
> Women says she's enjoying her coffee and never been so happy

> Man replies accepted Islam in 1995 and in Cali

I think we know what the man's intention was with that post. He so fucking forward I don't know whether to be angry or jealous.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 18522
> Women says she's enjoying her coffee and never been so happy

> Man replies accepted Islam in 1995 and in Cali

I think we know what the man's intention was with that post. He so fucking forward I don't know whether to be angry or jealous.
girl is secular looks like she would date a non muslim

• WTF
girl is secular looks like she would date a non muslim
Over my dead body and your fantasies. You'll find it hard to believe but even non-hijabis religion mog me and have apps telling them its time theyr ready for fajr prayer.

Screenshot 20240226 060157 1

• JFL
Over my dead body and your fantasies. You'll find it hard to believe but even non-hijabis religion mog me and have apps telling them its time theyr ready for fajr prayer.

View attachment 2768586
fair point there are non hijabi islamists but theyre usually not so cosmopolitan

also that guy is a bbc but looks dravidian

swarth belt contains lightskin nigger phenos

• Hmm...
what app is that btw

i run latino novelty muslim game
It's Muzz jfl. They basically made a Twitter feature because people weren't matching. Full of LTBs tho.

• JFL
It's Muzz jfl. They basically made a Twitter feature because people weren't matching. Full of LTBs tho.
well that explains it just virtue signaling attention whores

i don't want a muslim girl who makes the muslim culture or community their identity

• So Sad
well that explains it just virtue signaling attention whores

i don't want a muslim girl who makes the muslim culture or community their identity
Muslim girls are secret whores