someone give me a vinyl to add to my collection

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy loving life
i’m leaning towards a lana del rey one because the hoes would love it. but i also want a nujabes one

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 65752
Rodeo
MOTM1/2

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, silencio and deadstock
Love (Deluxe)
Diamond life

Rated R
Loud

i’m leaning towards a lana del rey one because the hoes would love it. but i also want a nujabes one
Imma say tv girl or crystal castles my favorite music group too bad the backstory is sad

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Imma say tv girl or crystal castles my favorite music group too bad the backstory is sad
have u listened to louise by tv girl? turned into my favorite song by them the first time i listened to it

Daft punk- Homework

Greatest house album of all time

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
have u listened to louise by tv girl? turned into my favorite song by them the first time i listened to it
It fucking slaps… personally the song that made me love them is lovers rock, I fucking love it

• +1
It fucking slaps… personally the song that made me love them is lovers rock, I fucking love it
yeah lovers rock is amazing obviously. but nobody ever talks about louise. the songs is so addicting and gets better every listen

yeah lovers rock is amazing obviously. but nobody ever talks about louise. the songs is so addicting and gets better every listen
I’ve never heard of it tbh… and I don’t understand why, it’s so good

I’ve never heard of it tbh… and I don’t understand why, it’s so good
yeah add that shit on ur playlist bro. like i said every time u listen it will get better. and will give an instant mood boost

yeah add that shit on ur playlist bro. like i said every time u listen it will get better. and will give an instant mood boost
I diid add it… too bad whenever I tell people I listen to tv girl they look at me like I’m gay

• +1
osamason osama season