• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and m0ss26
im well versed on male character.ai nsfw bots, please converse with me

• +1
Reactions: recessedd
You can't sorry boyo

you've already failed by posting here.
Having a .org account is a dark triad trait

With the female we are both looksmatched so its important that im NT with her, if one of u morons would pm you would undertsand my predicament

If you're attractive it's irrelevant what you say, when will people understand this

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Maalik
Your looks = your personality/Ntness
We are looksmatched thats the thing, if u would pm i would explain the issue

There's no psyche to understand, you're either good looking or not, there's no "game" or any of that pua shit.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 30037 and 1 other person
We are looksmatched thats the thing, if u would pm i would explain the issue
it'd be better if you mog her by one standard deviation, but you do you. It's what it is

If you're attractive it's irrelevant what you say, when will people understand this
im Strong HTN, Chadlite when sub15% bf

However we are looksmatched, this girl is Stacylite, She has options and although i can gurantee im the Best looking male in her life, i still need to make it work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
it'd be better if you mog her by one standard deviation, but you do you. It's what it is
I do mog her because im a male, however she has pussy which Mogs anything thats not Hard drugs

Need advise on how to appear more nt to my onetis from this point onward

in a predicament
You need to build emotional toughness. Only achieved through hardship in life

• +1
Reactions: Maalik

However we are looksmatched, this girl is Stacylite, She has options and although i can gurantee im the Best looking male in her life, i still need to make it work

Just be her best option if not don't expect much.

Thread closed

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
I do mog her because im a male

Men dont mog women and vice versa. You only matter to her if you can mog 80% of the men she knows ( both IRL and on the internet).

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
There's no psyche to understand, you're either good looking or not, there's no "game" or any of that pua shit.
you can get away with anything if ur gl we get it

but you still need to be not boring

This is going to sound cringe but just be yourself then. I'm telling you for a fact from my own experience if a girl likes you then you can say and do whatever and she will let it slide. Remember, she only has 'rules' for guys she doesn't find attractive. For the guys she actually likes, they can get away with stuff.

This is going to sound cringe but just be yourself then. I'm telling you for a fact from my own experience if a girl likes you then you can say and do whatever and she will let it slide. Remember, she only has 'rules' for guys she doesn't find attractive. For the guys she actually likes, they can get away with stuff.
No not always

im going to,

there is a predicament involving Trust which im going to keep private, i will only discuss it in pms

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
No not always
Explain how? I've been fully autistic and awkward around girls who like me and they let it slide every time. It's unreal

Explain how? I've been fully autistic and awkward around girls who like me and they let it slide every time. It's unreal
It’s probably not as bad as you think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
dnr also idk why you have that simp pfp like waiting for a cumshot
What? sorry i dont speak retard i cant undertsand u

So you are illiterate as well
im sorry what ? i cant speak that language u are speaking that only retards understand, please speak in English

probably because those girls are ltbs

get off your high horse friendless basement dweller, your threads make me cringe.

Why should i care what u say? your here since 2020?

Larping as NT is overrated

The Statusmaxxed psycho mogs the normie fuckboi 24/7

Larping as NT is overrated

The Statusmaxxed psycho mogs the normie fuckboi 24/7
My Status is average, NT is next best option, i have frauded for many years but i fear she sees through into my incel soul

My Status is average, NT is next best option, i have frauded for many years but i fear she sees through into my incel soul
Youre probably just autistically anxious take some anxiety meds and see if it gets better

Youre probably just autistically anxious take some anxiety meds and see if it gets better
Its not that bad, but its harder to fraud NT with woman especially HTBs+